It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce: a Study of Satellite imagery to pinpoint possible locations(if any)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Greetings.
With all the discussion and controversy surrounding the "secret base" somewhere near Dulce, NM I thought a thread dedicated to any and all information pertaining to possible locations, and also any photographs or reports of new interest could be placed in a new thread. I would like this thread to be used for NEW research and researchers to discuss.
Since much of the information seems to point to The Archuleta Mesa and it's surroundings, I started my search there using a nifty flash satellite website called Flash Earth.
Those who are NOT familiar with the story of the "secret base" around Dulce should do a search right here on ATS. you can start with this:
ATS - Dulce
Now, a little information concerning the surrounding area:
The Archuleta Mesa, is situated in northern New Mexico and southern Colorado.
It is at approximately 9,216 feet in elevation. 37.0234°N, 106.9634°W
The mesa sits on an intrusion of granite over 300 feet thick.
It should be noted that the USGS Earthquake History for New Mexico article states that a magnitude 5.5 tremor struck the nearby town of Dulce, New Mexico on January 23, 1966.
About 168 miles to the northeast in Colorado lies Cheyenne Mountain, which opened its massive blast doors also in 1966......North American Aerospace Defense command (NORAD).
Another facility that most certainly bears mention lies roughly 85 miles to the southeast of Archuleta Mesa. Famous for the research done with the Manhattan Project, Los Alamos is one of the United States top research facilities.

The Mesa:

i2.photobucket.com...

Searching around the area starting with the main mesa location i soon found some odd anomolies. Indeed i even found 2 different buildings that seem VERY out of place, considering they are out in the middle of absolutely Nowhere.

First building (has vehicles):

i2.photobucket.com...

Second Building:

i2.photobucket.com...

Strange formation near roads in the middle of nothing:

i2.photobucket.com...

If i find anything else i will post in this thread. I am hoping that with a comprehensive search, we can if nothing else rule out what is NOT the "secret base", and perhaps we can with a united effort actually bring the base out from it's shroud. Please feel free to post your own satellite images of anything you find pertaining to Dulce. If anyone happens to be going to this area, perhaps you can share some actual photographs of these areas.

Comments?

Admin edit: - The actual full size images were distoring the layout of the website; they can be seen by clicking on the links.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by SimonGray]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
well i found this interesting, so i decided to have a hunt my self.

36"57'41.40"N 106"59'00.66"w

i found something interesting at these co-ord's,, it could be anything just looks highly suspect to me..

Refuse

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I know somebody in the Army that was stationed in Texas (a trustworthy source) who said that thier was a base out in the middle of the desert in New Mexico. They told me that if you didn't have security clearance to be out there that they shoot to kill even if you were in the Armed Forces. I thought they were talking about Area 51 but it must of been about Dulce.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seisen
I know somebody in the Army that was stationed in Texas (a trustworthy source) who said that thier was a base out in the middle of the desert in New Mexico. They told me that if you didn't have security clearance to be out there that they shoot to kill even if you were in the Armed Forces. I thought they were talking about Area 51 but it must of been about Dulce.

Hm...interesting but it´s probably not Dulce.

The statment indicates some sort of security checkpoint in which non allowed personell is also able to go and as far as i´ve understood the stories that would not be possible with the Dulce base. Entry is done through secret tube shuttles or you are taken in through airplane/helicopter or something worse.

You would not happen to have the chance to talk with this guys again, would you?

top topics

join