It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama To Announce $20 Million In War Chest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Barack Obama To Announce $20 Million In Funds Raised

Reported live on CNN morning news that Mr. Obama will announce that he's raised $20 million towards his run for the White House.

Still no link up on CNN's web site yet, but I posted a link to their main page if you want to watch for the story a little later.
Or you can turn on your TV.
www.cnn.com...

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3/4/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I never really expected him to do this well after I heard the figures that Hillary Clinton posted. But she topped hers up from her Senate Acct.

I've never seen numbers like this ever before, and I've been watching US elections since the 60's.

(visit the link for the full news article)

EDIT:
You can watch his web site directly for any news at this link:
www.barackobama.com...

[edit on 3/4/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Im not surprised. Obama has a large following even those he is being pertrayed as a way behind clinton in the polls. I think this gap is overexaggerated.I have a feeling though he has more than $20mill

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton raises $25 million for her first quarter results, b]while Barack Obama has raised an impressive $22 million. ...
www.washingtoncritic.com...

I dont know how accurate this is.Seeing as how its dated a couple of days ago...[

[edit on 4/3/2007 by ImpliedChaos]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Something in the New York Times.

www.nytimes.com...

Aides said Monday that he had collected more than $20 million in donations in the first three months of the campaign, enough to ratchet up the anxiety in the Clinton camp, which announced it had raised $26 million. Mr. Obama’s campaign has yet to release precise information on its total donations or contributors.

Mr. Obama was on CNN saying we'll have to wait for his figures.

new topics

top topics

join