It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: Richard Hoagland - Not Credible (etc)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
(Hm, maybe this post belong in the UFO category..I dunno)

Read this post (link) from way long ago about Hoagland not being credible. While I certainly think there is some clear mumbo jumbo going on I do find some of the pieces of information or questions he has brought to the table worthy of thought.

For instance Hoagland & co, (along with about a thousand other I presume..I have no clue
have long argued the existence of water on Mars, something that today is verified.

For some reason he came to a small town here in Sweden back in 1996, back when I was ye' high and with no facial hair. One point he made back then which stuck with me was that NASA had no obligation to release any material of any kind to the public since it's basically a military org. and doesn't "just fly out there for fun and for the good of all man kind", which I naively had thought.

I also think they've made a good case in showing that all might not be as they seem. It's weird..seems like a good bunch of folks likes to pin individuals or organizations down and question everything about them.. like who cares? I take from different people and groups what makes sense while I can blatantly ignore their reasoning (as to why, how and so on) sometimes.
Heck, isn't that thinking for yourself? I don't get what what it brings to the table to just whack someone on the head and go "you're wrong"..some stuff might be valid enough to stand up to some form of scrutiny or at least tickle the dark corners of the mind.

With the recent highlighting of (mars) pictures that seems to be manipulated / degraded before release..is it really that far a stretch to think we might not have seen all that the Moon has to offer (in relation to some of mr Hoaglands structures on the moon). When you add to the mix the statements from some of the witnesses from The Disclosure Project...and the interview of the Brittish hacker that was arrested for breaking into NASA in search of confirmation for some of what the witnesses of the Disclosure project brought to the table..well it gets more interesting...

It get's even more interesting when you watch the NASA videos of recent years shuttle missions and the somewhat funky things they have caught on tape. Hell..it get's REALLY interesting when you take into consideration that NASA now does not send any Live TV - at all! Why? Afraid some more ice crystals (that do 90-180 degree turns) will get caught on tape?

I'm just saying that if you for a second believe the public is being lied to about UFOs, it's not a far stretch to think it ties into NASA. Heck, the first thing I'd do if I wanted to conceal the fact that some weird stuff is going on in atmosphere and beyond is to contact the bureau that deals with these heights on a daily basis.

The man might talk high & low on various topics and a lot of stuff might be wacky but I still think he could offer some insights for the completely uninvited (if he doesn't confuse them first
. Or maybe it's just me?

Some links:

Brittish hacker tells it all (this guy seems very honest)

Previously this video was on Google Video, it seems to be removed..
Nasa Smoking Gun Video (link to info)

Some NASA ufo videos on Google Video

Take your pick, some of the disclosure witnesses

[edit on 2-4-2007 by lasse]

[edit on 2-4-2007 by lasse]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It seems he may have also told of the hexagone at Saturn's north pole as long ago as 10 years ago , as reported on C2C the other night.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yup, saw the video on that. Haven't really bothered to try to understand their hyper dimensional model yet tho.. to me it just sounds like a bunch of numbers here which they then apply onto other geo. locations. But I dunno, maybe I'll give it another shot

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WOGIT
It seems he may have also told of the hexagone at Saturn's north pole as long ago as 10 years ago , as reported on C2C the other night.

The hexagon has been known for quite a long time - ti was imaged by Voyager. however, CAssini has confirmed that it is a persistenfeature and not just a fluke.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasse
(For instance Hoagland & co, (along with about a thousand other I presume..I have no clue
have long argued the existence of water on Mars, something that today is verified.

NASA, too has long felt that there may be sub-surface liquid water on Mars. That's why they spent millions of dollars on missions which were specifically designed to look for signs of water...Hoagland's arqument was not novel (as you yourself indicated) -- he was just repeating what many scientists (including some at NASA) were already saying at the time.

Originally posted by WOGIT

disownedsky is correct. The Hexagonal feature in Saturn's North pole was not predicted by Hoagland...it has been known about for over 25 years, being discovered by Voyager 1 circa 1980.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

NASA, too has long felt that there may be sub-surface liquid water on Mars. That's why they spent millions of dollars on missions which were specifically designed to look for signs of water...Hoagland's arqument was not novel (as you yourself indicated) -- he was just repeating what many scientists (including some at NASA) were already saying at the time.

Ah see personally I'm inclined to believe they known for quite some time, this and other quite perspective bending bits of info. As to why no love when it comes to sharing I haven't the slightest idea.

Nothing new, but an interesting thread

top topics

join