It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HMM.what is your defenition of a spirit??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
what do u think a spirit is?
was it alive?does it have a purpose?
or is everything manifest destiny?
is a spirit an entity? is a spirit a ghost?
is it angelic or demonic?

[edit on 29/03/07 by ward8]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
would be conscience but without a 3d form. that is what i believe one to be, that is why they need persons to work through so they can work there deeds in our world.

listen to art bell last night, and i found the person on there was quite knowledgeable about them. alot on c2c is aload of bull, but i do believe that the illuminati and such use things like this and they know so much that the common folk do not.

just think why did a little country like england take over most of the world, even though it was so small?

if you believe in religion like christianity you believe the spirit world runs our planet, but it works through humans. that is what i believe and many others will believe that too, whatever they are, they are above us all, doing there stuff.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I define one's spirit as energy that has chosen to reside within the body to experience the physical world. It returns to its' brethern on the death of the body, taking with it the life experience of the person it was.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
To me a spirit is any entity that does not have a physical body, yet has intelligence.
There are alot of diferent beings out there, physical and energy, after all, is that not what we are to begin with? Energy!
Take a look at the human mind, where does it reside? Is it in the brain? Not quite.... Its a hologram created or held into place by the brain and body IMO. Spirits are minds without a body to hold them in place. Wish I could stay and post more about this subject, but I gotta go to work...Peace out!

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Darkblade71]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I think a spirit is the essence of a being, without a physical body. As for whether it was good or bad, that would depend on the nature of the creature that the spirit came from - if it was the spirit of a person - whether they were good or bad in life. I think that each of us has a spirit that no-one else can control.

A spirit is you - your essence, your thoughts and feelings, your experiences - but with no physical form.

join