It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here like me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This site is massive and I barely know that much about any of it yet, it is so mind-boggling to read so much of the stuff that is on here, I can sit for hours and just read. Anyone else more of a reader than a participant in the topics like 911, aliens, etc? I don't know much about any at all, but am learning....are you learning as you go like I am?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I would say in the beginning I was more of a reader than a participant. This site is huge isn’t it? At first it can be like an information overdose, I’m sure you’ll be addicted to the site in no time at all, and it will be the first thing you want to look at when you hop online everyday

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I was like that too in the beginning, but now I post in whatever I think I could add something to in.

and it will be the first thing you want to look at when you hop online everyday

Yeah, it's my homepage

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I've been around for a while and I still do a lot more reading than posting. I think I've only started about a hundred threads since 2004 when I joined, and the only reason I signed up was because I wanted to be able to reply to other member's threads.

ATS has become one of my favorite stops on the web, and quite a good resource for information when I need it.

Enjoy your time reading the site, and chime in when you feel you have something to add. But don't feel any pressure to post just for the sake of posting.

I see that you're a new member, so I'll add a welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I love your avatar enjoies05 I love Jimi, I have his book here that I just started reading, it's good so far, and I have a friend who is a musician and looks almost like his twin, and plays his music, at bars, he is very good. I barely heard of him until I met Larry...now I love him!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I would say in the beginning I was more of a reader than a participant. This site is huge isn’t it? At first it can be like an information overdose, I’m sure you’ll be addicted to the site in no time at all, and it will be the first thing you want to look at when you hop online everyday

I am addicted to it already Jen, I love it here! I have it on favorites already!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thank You for the welcome, and the advice anxietydisorder! I post if I have a question, and a lot of people were very helpful with them, they are pretty friendly on here.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi Truthseeker 1011. I'm like you. New here and having some symptoms of addiction and info overload.I think it's better to sit back and just read for a while and trow in a post here and there if you feel you can add to a thread.Always check the boards though before you start your own new thread in case someone beat you to the punch.It is a lot to take in and it can feel overwhelming at times but remember that we are all here to learn even those who have been here for years.So don't feel intimidated at all, you are not alone.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i think im in the wronge topic topic

*cough i didnt change my reply*

[edit on 31-3-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
lol If you read the post I asked if anyone was like me, more of a reader in the stories like 911, aliens and all those topics, than a particapant....I wasn't asking if anyone like me, lol

new topics

top topics

join