It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we agree on at least one alien/ufo video that could be real?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I remember seeing footage on Paul Mckenna's strange world program on ITV years back (I forget the actual name of the show now). .....

Can't find any reference to that tv show at all on google?

got any links? maybe someone on p2p has a copy of the show?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by David2012

Yeah sorry I was just being lazy. I did a google search and the name of the show was actually "The Paranormal World of Paul McKenna" aka "Paul McKenna's Paranormal World".

I can't for the life of me remember what episode it was, it was nearly 10 years ago mate.

Play.com have got the series for sale here, but it is temporarily out of stock.

I remember that the show concentrated on different subjects every week and it was mostly terrible, but of course one week the subject was UFOs.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by John Nada]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Yeah sorry I was just being lazy. I did a google search and the name of the show was actually "The Paranormal World of Paul McKenna" aka "Paul McKenna's Paranormal World".

I can't for the life of me remember what episode it was, it was nearly 10 years ago mate.

Play.com have got the series for sale here, but it is temporarily out of stock.

I remember that the show concentrated on different subjects every week and it was mostly terrible, but of course one week the subject was UFOs.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by John Nada]

Ow i get that you can't remember, tbh my memory is far worse

I asked because i looked for paul mckenna's strange world and all variations thereof and didn't find a single hit

I'll check if some is available on a p2p network. maybe I can put it online and post a link here then.. what you described sounds very intriguing. As for terrible. even the likes of Arthur C. Clark hat erm.. not a few misses with his old show

I'll check on p2p in a bit. I'll let you know if I can find it somewhere.

[edit]sigh, a quick check on 2 networks didn't get me anything. was surprised the mule didn't have it. I can find just about anything rare and abscure on it so far. too old I guess. ah well[/edit]

[edit on 1-4-2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Ow i get that you can't remember, tbh my memory is far worse

I asked because i looked for paul mckenna's strange world and all variations thereof and didn't find a single hit

No worries David, I know you weren't being funny, I was just apologising for something I should've done with the initial post.

[edit]sigh, a quick check on 2 networks didn't get me anything. was surprised the mule didn't have it. I can find just about anything rare and abscure on it so far. too old I guess. ah well[/edit]

Yeah I did a torrent search too when I was looking up the show, I found nothing.

I'm not too surprised as Paul Mckenna is a cu...well...let's just say I'm not his biggest fan and I'm sure I'm not alone.

It's strange though as I saw that footage on that show and have never seen it again since. Seeing as it's the best I've seen I'm perplexed I've never seen it on here nor any other site since.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join