It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reported No Plane Hit The Pentagon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
if the plane was low enough to clip the antenna on a car, why did Jet Blast not topple or move that car. Something moving very quickly overhead could possibly cause the antenna to snap quickly back and forth like they can in high wind without actually touching it.

if the plane hit the light poles and toppled them without damaging the wing signifigantly, the light poles should have been thrown a good ways. And if it clipped the light poles why were they relativly undamaged except for the base where it fell over.

about speed,
If you are going 25 MPH and hit a concrete pole you will do some damage to the car, but nothing earth shattering and you will more than likely not be seriously injured.
Hit that same pole going 65 MPH and the damage and injuries would be potentially catastrophic.

Look at the nascar crashes, a single clip of the bumpers or the wall sends them into flips and somersaults and causes huge crashes,

in normal non highway driving a small bumper clip or even sideswiping a wall or guardrail doesnt cause nearly the same amount of damage, think fenderbender, and the flipping and rolling that happens at high speeds just isnt there.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Is anybody here a commercial pilot or aircraft mechanic that has had experience in either hitting a light pole or repairing the damage after hitting a light pole? If not, then pretty much everything you all are saying is opinion, not fact.

For those of you that believe in the cruise missle theory then where is the missing plane and the people that were on board?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
To be honest, idk but some theories are abound that the plane and people were diverted to a waiting base somewhere.
The plane itself either sold off to some African airlines who repainted it as one of their own.
The theories on the people are that they were either killed outright or forced into one of the many internment camps that are allegedly being built across the country for slave labor.

Originally posted by scooler1

For those of you that believe in the cruise missle theory then where is the missing plane and the people that were on board?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
There are camps being built across the US for slave labor?

C'mon!!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1

Why are you being so simple minded? 767 or Cruise missile? Are those the ONLY options?

Some here are just saying the official story is "junk and here is why".... Not many mention cruise missiles. As a matter of fact, I count one.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think you guys mistake his words as if there is no plane, he says only pieces left are really really small. No tail sections or large wings from his perspective.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

MCINTYRE: The Web sites often take statements out of context, such as this exchange from CNN in which I -- myself -- appear to be questioning whether a plane really hit the building: From my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon. In fact, I was answering a question based on a eyewitness account who thought the American Airlines plane landed short of the Pentagon. I was indicated there was no crash site near the pentagon only at the Pentagon

MCINTYRE AUDIO: The only site is the actual site of the building that's crashed in, quote 'the actual site of the building that's crashed in.'

MCINTYRE: In fact there were thousands of tiny pieces of the plane, and I personally photographed a piece of the fuselage and what appeared to be part of the cockpit.

Well this explains it. Taken out of context eh?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here's something for the ATS bosses to think about . How about an online physics class to help people understand that they have no idea what theyre talking about.

mikell

<< 1  2   >>

join