It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Housewife convicted of frying husba

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Housewife convicted of frying husba

news.yahoo.com

A Brazilian housewife was convicted and sentenced to 19 years in prison Friday for killing her husband, chopping his body into small pieces and frying it. Rosanita Nery dos Santos, 52, drugged her husband in his sleep, then stabbed him to death two years ago in Salvador, about 900 miles northeast of Sao Paulo, said police spokesman Idmar Bonfim.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
My favorite part is here: "She claims masked assailants entered her house, killed her husband and then forced her to cut up the body and fry it because that would prevent the stench of a decomposing body from alerting neighbors," he said.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Makes you kind of wonder what the guy refused to apologize for.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Santos denied killing her husband but said she chopped up his body

Kinda weird, that she would admit to that and not to the whole killing.
He had to have been horrible to her, to make her want to do such a thing...and considering that it might have been a "black magic ritual", she really must have wanted to send him somewhere truly awful.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
He had to have been horrible to her, to make her want to do such a thing...

Or she is one messed up B, seriously I don't care what anyone does to you, cutting them into small pieces and making stew goes above an beyond. My question is WTF kind of law do they have in Brazil? 19 Years...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
kind of reminds me of the german cannibal who advertised on the internet that he wants to kill and eat a human being,
and got his wish when a man let him do to him

video bbc news
article
The court heard how horror films had fuelled Armin Meiwes' childhood fantasies of eating school friends.

The 41-year-old computer technician is charged with murder, even though the victim allegedly volunteered for his fate by replying to an internet advert.

The gruesome incident was all captured on camcorder and the footage is expected to form part of the evidence.

"I had the fantasy, and in the end I fulfilled it," he said. The fantasy first developed between the ages of eight and 12, he added.

Mr Meiwes spoke of how he felt ignored by his father, and longed for a good-looking younger brother - whom he would bind to himself forever by consuming.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wow, sounds like something we have going on down here in Houston now. Dude strangles his girlfriend to death, cuts her up in pieces, and throws her on the BBQ.

Light or dark meat?????

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Or she is one messed up B, seriously I don't care what anyone does to you, cutting them into small pieces and making stew goes above an beyond.

Tastes like chicken. I wonder if she breaded, or batter dipped before frying.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
wonder if it would taste good with some fava beans and a nice kiante?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Nothing like a post title getting my attention.

This lady obviously has some real mental problems. The thing I find weird is:

"...police discovered the body parts after receiving an anonymous phone call."

Who called?

-ONIAG

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oh NO ITs AL GORE
Nothing like a post title getting my attention.

This lady obviously has some real mental problems. The thing I find weird is:

"...police discovered the body parts after receiving an anonymous phone call."

Who called?

-ONIAG

I bet it was the guy who sold her the 55 gallon drum of fry cooking oil.

Just listen to this quote from Store Owner Heraldo Juan Chavez.

"I thought it was a strange request. She usually only gets the 12 ounce bottle of fry cooking oil about once a week. Then when I saw her struggling to put that 55 gallon drum in her pickup truck, I said that she should get her husband to help her. When she said he was 'unavailable' I just knew something was up."

Yep, I bet it was him who called!

(Oh by the way - that's not a real quote.............)

top topics

join