It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

state your mind! are we being invaded or helped?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
well dont just sit here and read this start posting!do u thiink were being invaded by hostile beings or being helped

[edit on 25-3-2007 by mr man]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
huh? I think we need more to go on than that mate.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Do I think they are hostile? Well, are some people hostile? Are some people helpful? The issue is much more complicated than what you are trying to make it out to be.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Honestly I think if aliens wanted to control us they would have done it by now. No, But seriously you are talking about space aliens not animals....... Well I think the result is the same

Again.... I think if aliens wanted to control us they would have done it by now

[edit on 25-3-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is sort of a silly question.

Do we "invade" or "help" cows on a dairy farm?

How about the animal shelter?

Bronx zoo? Wildlife preserve? Petri dish?

Maybe trees in the jungle?

See where I'm going with this.

At best, we're a silly primitive curiosity.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Honestly I believe aliens need to be treated the same as alien species of animals of Earth. In other words, No they are not harmful, just different(again merely opinion). I believe that with mucjh of the information we have about intelligence levels and the perseived contact with our own governmen, i.e. Project SERPO. It is obvious "understanding" is "their" main goal.
Why would a being travel so very far as the reticuli star system merely to visit and not obliterate another species? I think the amswer is obviously educatuionally motivated, and they should therefore be treated as Alien animal species would. Yes they are different and need to be treated with attention, however, not with fear and hatred. For these things never bring about good results. (Fear and hatred that is.)
Therefore I'd like to apologize for pasting a reply in the form of a conference on "alien" animal species. But in reality BELIEVE THEY SHOULD BE TREATED EQUALLY.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
imo I would say there are hostile et's and benevolent et's.

Although I believe there are rules, laws put in place concerning intervention of primitive planets by a federation maybe?

Who knows that tis what I tink.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
There are universal laws that all beings in the universe, especially those that are of advanced civilizations must adhere to:

Recognize and accept Love as our true nature.

Be loving, gentle and respectful towards others in you thoughts, speech and actions.

Surrender your ego to others.

Hold your relationships with others more important than any issue.

Be centered and connected to your inner source.

Love others unconditionally and serve and support in their personal and spiritual growth.

Keep communications open and love conscious, active and present as we heal and grow together.
Laws

What humanity does not understand, because it is still in spiritual infancy, is that a breaking of these laws are what lead to the collapse of civilizations. Look at what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah right here on planet earth. Do you really think that alien civilizationss desire such a fate for themselves as well? I doubt it. So really, the OP is sort of asking a ridiculous question.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter

Again.... I think if aliens wanted to control us they would have done it by now

Well, with such a higher technology that would seem like magic to us - perhaps they already do and we just don't know it

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
that's kind of hard to say, it still goes into opinions and stuff. I mean you can say that aliens are not good or evil but a path they choose to take. Or you can say that there are good, or all evil and that doesn't help either. Who really knows because the aductee reports don't help any. If any of those are true then you don't know if there doing anything to be evil because they could be putting a chip in you for good purposes, and in the end you still don't know.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Considering all the lies and disinformation spread by the CIA and who knows what other nefarious black agencies, it is not possible to know. How many different species of EBEs have visited us? What, if any, galactic agreements with EBEs has our government signed? Are the EBEs following a "prime directive", allowing us to chart our own fate, even if it leads us to extinction? Have EBEs infiltrated human society? Maybe that's the true reason our gov. does nothing to avert total ecological disaster? It's impossible to tell without disclosure.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well i believe that the forces of good and evil can be found throughout the universe. Sure you are going to get some planets or ailen cultures which will have a malevonant intent on Earth and some of the cattle mutilations and one or two abductions i read about indicate this but there are also good ET's out there as well. I just hope First Contact is made by the good guys first.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

state your mind! are we being invaded or helped?

How about at least stating your option??? Otherwise, little more than a one-liner (in theory, if not technically)....

Are those the only two choices..???

My choice? Neither.....

My thinking is that they're keeping an eye on us dangerous little monkeys, and just ensuring that when we do decide to figure out how to leave our little mudball, and eventually the solar system, that by then we'll at least pose no threat to them or the rest of the spacers....

Whether that means we become less violent, or they come in at that time guns ablazin', is anyone's guess...but hands off observation seems to be what the evidence suggests...

If invasion was the game, we'd likely have seen it happen before...but they've sat on the sideline for 50 years, so doesn't seem to be the plan...

Likewise, if they've been helping for 50 years, then doesn't seem to have done too much good...

"Do you want the big gun, or the good package?" - Anybody remember that? Highly under-rated movie... (Real Men)....

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i say the us government instead of getting an infinite power source and saving humanity from itself chose military power instead

top topics

join