It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the Windy City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hello,
I am glad to have just registered to this very interesting website which allows me to vent my frustrations with our government which has lied to us, cares about their own personal interest (Bush and Cheney) and are about to take more of our freedoms away with the 2nd part of the Patriot Act.
I love this country and would like to see Bush and his cronies out of the office. Michael Moore for president!

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Welcome! Keep your nose clean, and have a good fight!

*ding*

Seriously, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it. Be sure to learn the Search feature, and know that there are several members available through a U2U if you have questions....

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thanx Gazrok. Nice to meet you

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentOrange
Hello,
I am glad to have just registered to this very interesting website which allows me to vent my frustrations with our government which has lied to us, cares about their own personal interest (Bush and Cheney) and are about to take more of our freedoms away with the 2nd part of the Patriot Act.
I love this country and would like to see Bush and his cronies out of the office. Michael Moore for president!

Now, now.. let's not go that far!

Welcome to ATS. You'll find plenty of pissed off and pissed on folks here you can rant with.

If I can ever help you with anything, send me a u2u.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Michael Moore as president going to far? Well maybe a little but, I totally agree with his views.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Great!!!

Jk, Welcome to our humble comode.

I will eventually be one of the people who you will be arguing with so, have fun and keep an open mind.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Great opening comment Mr. Orange. Your views will set nicely with many people here at ATS. welcome!

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
welcome to Ats, AgentOrange

have fun

cya around
regards
flc

top topics

join