It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Jordanian Tempers Flare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

A high-placed Israeli source commented: “All these years Israel was guided by the knowledge that Meshaal was sponsored by Damascus and more recently Tehran. We now learn the entire Hamas leadership also enjoyed the patronage of the Hashemite court in Amman. It has been a real shock.”

www.debka.com...

(Article at top)

Okay, I know this is debka; but sometimes they do hit it right....I bet Israel is piqued about this. Not only that fact that it was happening; but that it slipped under their radar for awhile!

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Whats even scarier to me is people like Jack Abramoff was embezzeling funds through phoney Inner City Youth groups he had formed to gather government grants. In turn he was taking money and sending it back home to settlers in his country to purchase sniper rifles, night vision goggles as well as other weaponry. I wonder, especially since scammers usually learn their ideas through seeing or hearing about others doing it, just how many people do this very same thing by robbing the american taxpayer to supply arms to settlers to kill innocent palestinians.
All of this is in addition to what they already get from the taxpaying American public. This troubles me a lot more then Jordan helping the palestinians out.

At least someone is helping the Palestinians, thankfully Jordan is not just sitting back and watching them die a slow death at the mercy of a bunch of sadistic marauders with access to worldwide legal and illegal financial funding.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You are right, Pie..

I had not taken my thoughts that far in this particular situation; but you are right about what you speak.

What caught my attention was the fact that all of a sudden Jordan was involved. I was just catching up on all the current events happening in the ME and actually was noting to myself how Jordan had somehow managed to stay out of a lot of this...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Txhunter67
You are right, Pie..

What caught my attention was the fact that all of a sudden Jordan was involved. I was just catching up on all the current events happening in the ME and actually was noting to myself how Jordan had somehow managed to stay out of a lot of this...

Well Jordan has a lot involved in all this mess. Lebanon,Jordan,Iraq, Syria and Egypt as well as other Arab countries took in many of the refugees that fled Palestine in 1949 as well as in later years as Israel began to expel people as well. The majority of these people are in limbo in those host countries. Since if they are made to be citizens of their host countries then Israel has an excuse to not allow them to come back later. So they are between a rock and a hard place. I hope one day our government wises up and begins to enforce many of the issues that are being taken advantage of over there and fall back upon us since its seen generally that we are supporters of what Israel does. If it wasn't for that fact, they would not be getting away with the majority of things they do, and since we are aligned, not only does Israel have to be under heavy security, its beginning to feel like it here. I think our alignment with Israel is a bit too close for our comfort.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
At least someone is helping the Palestinians, thankfully Jordan is not just sitting back and watching them die a slow death at the mercy of a bunch of sadistic marauders with access to worldwide legal and illegal financial funding.

I'm really disgusted by that part of your comment.
Money flow into the Gaza strip is not for "helping" those poor poor Palestinians, building schools, restocking food, health care services. It is for one purpose and one purpose only - Buying and Manufacturing of weapons, munitions and recruiting the next terrorist by buying off his family.
I am not a right-winger, nor a lefty, but the sheer hatred of your comment is making me sick, along with your signature .gif.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gramlengo

I'm really disgusted by that part of your comment.
Money flow into the Gaza strip is not for "helping" those poor poor Palestinians, building schools, restocking food, health care services. It is for one purpose and one purpose only - Buying and Manufacturing of weapons, munitions and recruiting the next terrorist by buying off his family.
I am not a right-winger, nor a lefty, but the sheer hatred of your comment is making me sick, along with your signature .gif.

Whatever. You are Israeli so of course you won't like it, but thats life. As far as hatred goes...have a look at what your country has done to the many innocent people and judge them before you go around making foolish comments about people on the outside looking in. Your country is no good. Your country's main production is arms, so are you trying to say you are better then the Palestinians? LOL Thats a joke. You guys are one in the same. Your country tries to gain moral high ground but since you can't do it legitimately you use trickery and deciet. Just look around the internet. CAMERA,MEMRI, DEBKA, JVL are all propaganda sites just to revise history and place Israel in a better light.

If you don't like my signature thats tough. I don't like what your country does and thats why I have that sig. We boycotted South Africa and Israel should be boycotted just the same. Your country is not above the law nor is it anything special from any other country.

top topics

join