It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Feeling "Visited" or "Touched" Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Today,

I feel as though something is with me. I walk around this morning, as the birds chirp and the sun rises with a sort of presence. It's like I'm being watched or something. A few pointers today happened with a few ghost sightings. I was going outside to get something out of the trunk and on my way down and back, I noticed a transparent shadow, 5 to 6 feet tall. I've lived here in this apartment for about half a year now, and I know it isn't haunted. As I haven't experienced so strong as it is now. Though, my moms mother passed away a month ago in the hospital. Someone who was very close to us and the people in this building. Could be her, or something else... Unfortunetly, my mom hasn't done our native blessings with sweet grass (smudging) which is a aboriginal tradition for respecting our ancestors and the creator. I have had a lot of paranormal experiences in my childhood as well. I have a thought creeping up in my mind right now but I dare not say anything about it unless it comes to be true...

/7A

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have never been one to believe in spirits visiting me from beyond the grave specifically to comunicate a message to me.

But....

A few weeks ago something odd happened to me. I know this story will sound wierd or lame but it's the truth. I lost my dog a few months back. She had to be put down. I was opposed to it feeling that she had a least another year in her. She wasn't really in any pain just loosing her ability to move around. My parents put her down. I came over to the house the morning it was going to happen, but I couldn't stay even to watch the veternarian arrive. At my state then I was afraid I would attack the vet. grab my dog and run like hell and never speak to my family again, or at least until I got over it. So, I never really had a chance to say good bye to my friend.

This all happened a few months ago. Last week while about to fall asleep I heard the familiar clicking of my dogs paws on the hardwood floor of my apartment. I looked over and my dog popped her head around the corner looked right at me with the same normal 'are you happy to see me!' expression on her face. i gasped and passed out immediatly.

From there I went strait into a dream sequence where everything was white, and I was alone standing around. Out of the white light/mist (it was white and opaque) about 20 feet away my dog comes trotting up to me. But this time with an earnest look on her face. She came right up to me and hopped onto her back legs and wrapped her front paws around me and gave me a hug. A strong one too where you can feel the paws dig into your back. The hug lasted for only a few seconds. It seemed too short but it was the most intense hug I ever felt. My body could feel a warm loving sensation penetrate me, like I was frozen and being thawed out. It radiated from the inside of my chest out through my body. I have never felt anything like that even when I was hugging someone I was deeply in love with. The hug literally left me feeling that everything was OK or set right again. My dog hopped down and slowley walked away back towards the light. She turned and paused a second looked at me as if to say goodbye before walking off into the sunset in one of her normal happy trots she used to do.

i woke up immediatly after that and gasped again as if I were holding my breath the entire time. It was morning suddenly and I had to go to work. The feeling remained. Like some wierd kind of glowing feeling.

Whats strange is that most dreams you forget as the moments pass once you've woken up. It's like they fade away even though you want to remember them. This one has stayed as vivid as the moment I experienced it to this day. It sorta didn't feel like a dream. I'm willing to except that it was just a hypnogogic hallucination coupled with a profound dream, but it still feels more than that. This seemed like a tangeable experience. Haven't shared this with anybody until just now, but It really changed my mind about a lot of this stuff. I didn't talk for a good 2 hours after that. Just sat and thought.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I dont know if those things you say can happen. But I know what ever god wants can happen.

But here is a story can like yours but different. some time about 1999 my step brother kill himself. The last time I say him me and our other brother and sister and father had a huge pine cone fight in a forest. Then I came to vegas and found God on the streets. I was homeless liveing litteraly on the streets. One night I was thinking and my dead brother i was walking past a tree, and I thought there are not pine cones in vegas. Right as I walk by, my back to the tree, a pine cone fall out of the tree and hit the ground. Its was about 9:00pm at the time. And there was no other pine cone, just the one. I came back to the tree the next day and could not see any pine cone in the tree. I took this as a sign that My dead brother was in heaven.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thats how I understand what happened to me too.

My friend shared recently a similar experience he had when he was a teenager. It was raining out and he was sitting at his desk working on a model airplane he was about 17 at the time and his dad had passed away a year earlier suddenly. He was counting the seconds between the lightning and the thunder. he would try and predict when the thunder would follow the lightning to figure out how far away the storm was. He would look over at the window everytime he though the thunder was about to follow. He was getting pretty good at it after a few minuts and it became like a game.

On the last time he looked over at the window trying to time the thunder he saw the reflection of his dad standing in his door way, dressed like he was about to go to work. He paused dumbstruck looking at the reflection of his dad in the window. he said his dad winked at him, and right as my friend turned around to look at his dad, he saw just the back of his pant leg disappear around the corner of the door, like he was walking away. He darted up to round the door jam and see his dad, but nobody was there. He saerched the whole house afterwards but came up empty. He said he felt numb after that and in awe at the same time.

He too feels the same way you and I do about this. I feel that sometimes when loved ones die suddenly and without a chance to say goodbye, they are sometime given a repreive by god or the angels to visit earth just one more time to say good bye to family members.

new topics

top topics

join