It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crossroads demolished/ (Please look at additional news link explaining undergound tunnel system.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

crossroads demolished/ (Please look at additional news link explaining undergound tunnel system.)

deseretnews.com

Crossroads Plaza, which stands on the corner of West and South Temples, is in the process of being leveled.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
saltlakecity.craigslist.org

[edit on 21-3-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Does this look like a cover up or what? Especially with the close proximity to the SLC Temple and other power-based centers, most with masonic influence and documented conspiracy traits. Utah, and Salt Lake City in particular has always had a lot of weird semi-politically motivated conspiracies. I'm still on the fence on this one, but it looks a little fishy. As soon as there started to be a lot of individuals offering personal experiences of interesting tunnels and caverns under this place......and, even sightings of reptilian-like beings, it is torn down. Very Interesting?

please check the link: saltlakecity.craigslist.org...

deseretnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-3-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Does this look like a cover up or what? Especially with the close proximity to the SLC Temple and other power-based centers, most with masonic influence and documented conspiracy traits. Utah, and Salt Lake City in particular has always had a lot of weird semi-politically motivated conspiracies. I'm still on the fence on this one, but it looks a little fishy. As soon as there started to be a lot of individuals offering personal experiences of interesting tunnels and caverns under this place......and, even sightings of reptilian-like beings, it is torn down. Very Interesting?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
That second link you posted it pretty good. I have read only part way through it and it is pretty weird. I will try to get through the rest.
It would be a worth while read for any one hear.

new topics

top topics

join