It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unhijackable Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Hey Ben.

Since it is a physical catching away with people physically disappearing why would we need to look with spiritual eyes.

Because much of what Jesus had to say is spiritual, therefore it makes me believe the rapture is a "hidden" event. The times of Jacob's trouble causes men's hearts to fail them for fear, but those who know their father are not harmed, because they are kept from evil......by their faith in the truth. I know you are of the camp that it is a physical event, but I find that hard to believe when Jesus' prays not that we are removed from the world, but kept from the evil one.

link   

There are no aliens. The world chain is being jerked. It is the counterfeit for the rapture.

I'm not so sure that is the case. Do we know for a fact that the angels the Bible speaks of were not the same Aliens? They were certainly alien to this planet were they not? Is the Rapture actually a life raft from other Mansions in our Fathers House?

link   

Originally posted by daspirate
So when the rapture comes...

should I pack my lunch or ride the bus?

both, its a long ride, you'll get hungry

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Are there any rules in attempting to hijack this thread?

Of course, it must be a dreadful way to go, if you are a seal; and no one could seriously doubt that the method of killing is peculiarly brutal. But I put it to you nonetheless that the Canadian fisherman has as much right to go out clubbing as the average British 18-year-old.

Seal clubbing, courtesory of Boris Johnson (UK M.P.)

If it is really numbers of dead animals that shock you, let me remind you that every year we herd millions of cows and even more millions of sheep into the dark bellowing terror of dung-encrusted abattoirs, blap them with a bolt in the brain and then slit their throats. We don't have Canadian camera crews hovering above our meat processing plants.

He may have a point!!!!

And if it is not numbers that concern you, but the principle of taking life, then let me remind you that 200,000 embryos are aborted every year in Britain; and if you think that is irrelevant, let me remind you that, every year, in the People's Republic of China, 20,000 sentient adult human beings are killed by the state. Isn't that, on the face of it, a more natural subject for a campaign?

Link

I am not going to express any opionion on this matter other that posting to see if it goes anywhere!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by souls
what do you mean there are no aliens? in this vastness of universe, you really think there are no "aliens"?

I used to think there were aliens for that very reason. But the more I researched the more I realized the conspiracy is not the Government hiding the existence of aliens................it is hiding their nonexistence.

We are 25,000 light years from the nearest galaxy. That means that a ship would have to travel almost 700,000,000 miles an hour for 25,000 years...............and I'm not buying the worm hole bit.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

This thread reads like the anonymous posting section of ATS.

Hey! Did that killed or something? I just realized I dont see those anymore.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by loam]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

So when the rapture comes...

should I pack my lunch or ride the bus?

LOL!!!
......................Excuse me for that outburst.....Back on topic again...

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
not a wormhole but the ability to bend space. yes the nearest star is millions of miles away, but if an object is so heavy, so heavy. it could be possible to bend the blanket of space around it to have opposite ends meet.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by souls
We are 25,000 light years from the nearest galaxy. That means that a ship would have to travel almost 700,000,000 miles an hour for 25,000 years...............and I'm not buying the worm hole bit.

Maybe they exist closer than you think! 3 dimensions plus time? seems a little narrow minded to me!

[edit on 21/3/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Seal clubbing...

So are you saying I need to make a club sandwich made out of seals for my bus ride for the rapture?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Texas is one of those small states down south isn't it? I hear you can actually drive across it in one day! Don't you get a little claustrophobic? I flew over it a while back. What happened to the trees? Do you keep them indoors? Maybe we could loan you some land? Anyhoo - Greetings from Alaska my Texas friend.

LOL...........That was good. But we have trees, plains, mountains deserts, lakes, oceans..........we have every kind of climate and situation you could want.

Someday I will visit Alaska.......my mom said it was her favorite cruise and she has been quite a few places in the world.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Seal clubbing...

So are you saying I need to make a club sandwich made out of seals for my bus ride for the rapture?

Stop blubbering

Any way rupture? what you got an alain inside you? Damn, not standing next to you.

Rapture! sorry, no the angels will provide fairy cakes or somethin

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
I know you are of the camp that it is a physical event, but I find that hard to believe when Jesus' prays not that we are removed from the world, but kept from the evil one.

Jesus was talking about the original Christians being removed from the world during the destruction of Israel and the hunt for the early Christians. Someone needed to be here to spread the good news.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Sun Matrix

I noticed in this thread and in a previous thread that you mentioned that Bush has tried to heal Iraq.

Do you really believe his intention is one of healing?

I don't think his motivation for what is happening over there is to heal, but to conquer and rule.

Can you help me understand why you think he is healing Iraq?

Edit for spelling

[edit on 21-3-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

No..........do anything you want to try and hijack it. It can't be done. Now back to the original topic..........What were we talking about?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Seal clubbing...

One-line post

Please review this Link:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Sun Matrix

I noticed in this thread and in a previous thread that you mentioned that Bush has tried to heal Iraq.

Do you really believe his intention is one of healing?

I don't think his motivation for what is happening over there is to heal, but to conquer and rule.

Can you help me understand why you think he is healing Iraqa?

Sure I think he is trying to heal Iraq. We are trying to rebuild their infrastructure. As for his true motive, I don't believe I should comment at this time. I can tell you this. He is pushing the Roadmap to Peace. He has traded land for peace in Israel. God is pretty specific about what he thinks about the land of Israel being divided.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

No..........do anything you want to try and hijack it. It can't be done. Now back to the original topic..........What were we talking about?

All this talk about food got me thinking I better get some stuff together..Are there any special rules regarding what we can bring on the bus?? Someone said something about fairy cakes being supplyed..I wonder are those diet cakes??

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Does this constitute a hijack of the topic?

The Hijackable Unhighjackable Thread

[edit on 21-3-2007 by daspirate]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
LOL.........I'm afraid to click on that.........my computer may blow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join