It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. LEIR FANS - I need YOUR help!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I heard there's a video on youtube or somewhere where Bill Birnes interviews Doctor Leir. In the interest of taking the advice of some of the patrons here, we've begun considering Dr. Leir's work a bit more seriously.

Does anyone have any clue what I'm talking about here? It was a pretty long interview. I believe this was from 2006, but I'm not certain about that.

LONG INTERVIEW
BILL BIRNES did the interview with DR. LEIR.

I thought I bookmarked it, but had not... NSA... ahem... so anyway, was wondering if anyone else had seen

an INTERVIEW BY BILL BIRNES WITH DOCTOR ROGER LEIR.

This vid was ALL implant work. In fact, I'm pretty sure there was a "soundtrack" to it, that there were physical evidence, as well as an ongoing video "docudrama' of the Doctor's work in the background.

Any redirect on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Much!
CS1

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It's called "Alien Implants"

I have the DVD. Pretty interesting stuff. The interview is done by William J. Birnes in his Thousand Oaks, Califonia office in 1998. His research was sponsored by The National institute for Discovery Science (NIDS).

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
WHAT IS THE TITLE?!?!

LOL! I have searched and searched and searched, and have been left feeling... well... a bit ... small. LOL

Do you really have it? THAT IS IT. Is it available on the Doctor's site somewhere? I could not, for the life of me find that video.

Can you assist?

btw, thanks so much for the info. I am interested in getting a copy of that video IMMEDIATELY.

regards,
CS1

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If you have netflix, there is a DVD of Dr. Leir on his work available...

I live in Camarillo & work in Westlake Village, so I drive through Thousand Oaks every day... I've always wondered if I'd ever run in to him...

I've contemplated stopping by his office a couple times, but I feel weird doing it with little reason...

I was totally stoked the first time I heard him being interviewed on Coast to Coast AM & heard him give out his area code 805 number...

[edit on 3/21/2007 by bobby3]

new topics

top topics

join