It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Critters On Mars? Check This Out!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Aceace, thankyou for the website the colorization really helps in helping pick out anomolies. Armap take a look at the Viking Orbiter enlarged black and white in this website, there are alot of anomolies in this particular photo. Rik Riley

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Cygnific, I totally agree the actual photos are proof in the pudding. The paintings will be first to be released from my website that will be developed in the near future. Rik Riley

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ArMap, you must be a mind reader I was going to discuss next what I mean when I talk in terms of holograms. Yes I have seen holographic digitized pixelated photos and 3D sterographic pictures that you need the blue and rose lensed glasses to see and the indepth type CD grooved or Jesus pictured type hologram pictures.

The holograms that I am seeing are closer to the holographic digitized pixelated version. Some are similar to looking at a reverse negative from an ordinary photograph. Rik Riley

[edit on 20-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The only one that DOESN'T look completely like a rock is the 10th one down. Otherwise, I think you're just imagining a little too much.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
When I lived in Montana, I was an obsessive fisherman for over 20 years. On the rocky shores of rivers like the Yellowstone, Boulder and Gallatin rivers, I saw hundreds of weirdly eroded rocks that looked like skulls, tools, bones etc. Such odd effects are quite common, especially when you're exposed to an extensive array of specimens repeatedly over years.

Considering that those illusions manifest close up and in person, it's no surprise to me that people take note of the same effects when looking at fuzzy photos while having to contend with light and shadow deception.

Now the trees, that's what I'd like to see NASA reimage. Just my 2 cents--carry on.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yuefo, you are exactly right in your thinking about oddly shaped rocks that look like skulls and objects on Yellowstone River. Although we are talking about Mars and Mars is a long way from Earth the same thing of course crosses my mind about anomolies and different oddly shaped rocks and objects in the photos. It takes practice recognizing the real thing from it looks like the real thing and yet sometimes your comparisons are only of what you have seen originally on Earth.

I have spent many many hours scanning the terrain in Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming and you are so right about the rock formations they will trick you into thinking they are real. To practice seeing things on Mars you need to practice seeing things on Earth. Rik Riley

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
Yuefo, you are exactly right in your thinking about oddly shaped rocks that look like skulls and objects on Yellowstone River. Although we are talking about Mars and Mars is a long way from Earth the same thing of course crosses my mind about anomolies and different oddly shaped rocks and objects in the photos. It takes practice recognizing the real thing from it looks like the real thing and yet sometimes your comparisons are only of what you have seen originally on Earth.

I have spent many many hours scanning the terrain in Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming and you are so right about the rock formations they will trick you into thinking they are real. To practice seeing things on Mars you need to practice seeing things on Earth. Rik Riley

The rock formations in Wyoming are the oddest I have ever seen. I lived there for a year, in Laramie. Vedauwoo is the most eerie place I have ever been. Laramie is nestled in three mountain ranges, each with different geology.

The rock formations in Vedauwoo make one wonder how much is natural, and how much is caused by human arrangement of rocks:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
Have you folks seen these pictures.

terraform.no.sapo.pt...

Amazing stuff aceace!!
Though I've seen most of the photographs earlier, some of them I haven't and they're amazing! Wow! Now that's gonna take me a week to go through them with a toothcomb!

Good find! Keep up the good work!

And Ron, have you seen the pics with those anomalies? Very interesting to say the least.

Cheers!

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
Have you folks seen these pictures.

terraform.no.sapo.pt...

Thanks! I have some of them, but not all, and that site has the numbers posted. Great find...

I really like this one...

And this one...

And no ArMaP, the webmaster did NOT color these two

[edit on 21-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
And Ron, have you seen the pics with those anomalies? Very interesting to say the least.

yeah, but I won't have time to look them all up until next week...

I especially like this one...

And THIS ONE is going to take a LOT of research... anyone who sees "just a rock" in this one has "rocks in their head" IMHO

[edit on 21-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Bigfatfurrytexan, A great civilization lived amongst the rocks of Yellowstone. Yes you are correct on the assumption that intellegent beings placed many of these rocks in different formations. Although the Redman Indian brother lived in this region many thousands of years, a great advanced white race tens and tens of thousands of years before tread their feet on this magnificent territory.

Like a hidden puzzle this great white race left their footprints in the rocks to be discovered today. Before the great quake takes place extraordinary discoveries will be made beyond belief in Yellowstone. Rik Riley

[edit on 21-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Like a hidden puzzle this great white race left their footprints in the rocks to be discovered today. Before the great quake takes place extraordinary discoveries will be made beyond belief in Yellowstone. Rik Riley

[edit on 21-5-2007 by rikriley]

Well they're gonna have to hurry if they want to find something, as the entire park is rising at an increasingly rapid rate. It is a super volcano, after all.

TheBorg

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Before the great quake takes place extraordinary discoveries will be made beyond belief in Yellowstone. Rik Riley

Rik, what's this great quake you talk about? And how about those pics/paintings of the statues on Mars you promised? Heck! The suspense is killing me!

Cheers!

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Well they're gonna have to hurry if they want to find something, as the entire park is rising at an increasingly rapid rate. It is a super volcano, after all.

TheBorg

So THAT"S why NASA is in such a hurry to get back to Mars...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

And no ArMaP, the webmaster did NOT color these two
Then why does he say he did, at least in this last photo?

That's what "Colorizado por: José Garrido" means, "Colourized by: José Garrido".

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Mike, We are referring to the great earthquake and volcano that has been predicted to happen soon in this region of Yellowstone National Park. I also have a friend who is a well known psychic, she has predicted this erruption to take place very soon and Old Faithful will be ground zero. Other scientific data indicates something could happen in this area seismicly in the future.

My paintings will be released when I have my website designed and up and running. I want to keep the Masters and make limited edition prints. I will try and introduce one of the paintings as an Avatar. No matter what I put on display about Mars it will be under attack no different then anything else we talk about and your showing of photos on these threads. That is what ATS is all about to agree to disagree and many times agree on what we visualize and think. Rik Riley

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yes I have seen holographic digitized pixelated photos and 3D sterographic pictures that you need the blue and rose lensed glasses to see and the indepth type CD grooved or Jesus pictured type hologram pictures.
OK, I asked because I had that doubt.

Most people talk about holograms without knowing what a hologram can look like.

I have seen once a hologram exhibit where they had things that looked like real 3D scenes, like a table with some objects on top of it, like a glass of milk, a bread, etc.

When we were in the right spot (and those holograms only work well when they are seen from the right place) we could see, for example, the glass of milk in front of the bread, but if we moved a little to the left then we would see the bread appear from behind the glass like if they were really there.

The holograms that I am seeing are closer to the holographic digitized pixelated version. Some are similar to looking at a reverse negative from an ordinary photograph.
That was the best way for me to understand what you mean (I think), thanks.

PS: sorry for answering only now, I did not remembered in what thread I was having this conversation.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
ArMaP, one of the best examples of holograms is located inside the Haunted Castles either at Disneyland or DisneyWorld. The holographic 3D image is projected inside a glass globe of what appears to be strange looking creatures and humanoids. My Mother used to be a supervisor for the Madhatter shops next to the Haunted Castle at DisneyWorld. I must have ridden that Haunted Castle ride 25 times or more because I use to get into the Park free. Rik Riley

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Marte photo, dead center of the circle is vertebrae from a snake. I knew there were snakes on Mars because of the perfect shinny metalic looking pyramid and snake structure I found near the Pathfinder. Yes Nasa and JPL I know it does exist. You have fossilized lifeforms @ 3 O'clock see the arm and wrench looking claw and next to the right the cutesy dragon with short snout and big eyes with a straight angled fin on top from the Spirit photo. There are many other anomolies in this photo. Top right hand corner of photo is a tiny tiny Sandmarie with a tiny tiny boxed looking vehicle in the shadows.

There are several geometric stealthed anomolies in this photo also, lets hear from Zorgon on what he sees. Let the contraversy begin. Rik Riley

[edit on 23-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Photograph of a meteorite ALH84001 said to contain microfossils
of life from Mars.
Image credit: NASA.

Cheers!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join