It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rock Opera "Operation:Mindcrime"

page: 1

join
share:
Pi

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
One of the greatest rock operas ever created, its about government scandals and an underground revolution called Operation:Mindcrime. In it, they hire people to go around and kill major political and religious figures, mainly because they're only up there to steal the money of and blind people.

I was wondering mainly, if anyone had heard of an organization like this. Also, If you're intrested in this stuff, definietly by the cd. SOOOO GOOD. (but really, I just want to know if there is an underground revolution like operation:mindcrime. Maybe not with the whole assassination thing, but, you catch my drift)

...pI

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Great album. Probably the best from Queensryche. The story of mind control at its finest.

"I remember now. I don't remember yesterday. I just remember doing, what they told me, told me, told me."

"It just takes a minute
And you'll feel no pain
Gotta make something of your life boy
Give me one more vein
You've coome to see the doctor
Cause I'll show you the cure
I'm gonna take away the questions
Yeah I'm gonna make you sure"

Awesome. Powerful. Percentage of truth? Who knows.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I saw them play it live (whole album) on their Empire tour. They had a video of it that was interesting, there was a bonus/hidden split-screen brain-washing video after the credits. Mary?

Pi

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yeah. Thanks for responding guys, but Do you know if any of it is true? I mean, do you think that its at least possible to be true? DO you think that Queensryche was on to something the rest of us weren't?

top topics

join