It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird object?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Well, this is my first post, I've been on these forums very much though.

Now down to business. I saw an odd object shoot through the sky, with blue glow that was like, well sparkled perhaps. I believe to have seen smoke coming out the back end. It went out of sight beneath trees.
It was 9:30, at my friend's backyard in Orlando. I might have been thinking too much, but I noticed a strange feeling after I saw it. Any ideas?
Picture ( ms paint, colors accurate to how I saw it )

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
How large do you think it was?

What was the duration?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It went across my view in about 3 seconds or so. I'm not sure about the size though, It seemed fairly close. I wasn't intoxicated or anything. In fact, my friends saw it too.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My first guess.... if the object traveled in a straight line.. is a meteor.

Other than that I am not sure as its a bit vague.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Seems to me it's definitely there, and in the clear light. Else it's lacking that all to distinguished haze off the bottom.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Well, it I don't think it was a meteor, because I see them all the time, which their shape is : ------+ . It looked too big to be one. I'm not going to do lots of research, but at first I thought it to be plasma perhaps, but I'm not sure of it's color. I'm not sure with it being an alien craft either, but it was something big and well, with a blue haze, and smoke. *cue x-files music*

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
i occasionally see some weird stuff over central FL night skies.. other night i was standing outside burning 1 and a spot of sky i was lookin at, there was this orange stationary orb off in the distance... never seen it there before. went to take a cellphone pic, but by the time i looked away to get my phone it was gone. then i spotted another one north (1st was east) further off, this one slowly disappeared too but it was hard to see between the trees.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Well]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hey welcome to Above Top Secret, LordLeverette. Nothing here is as it seems.. The folks we have in my opinion present their verbatim, pics and video in a sincere and non-deceitful manner. Gosh ATS has a good score of'm.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
*bump*
Can anybody conclude what the anomaly I saw is? I've wondered for quite a while.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
it looks very similar to what I saw! The size shape and color. The distance was close and it was long.

top topics

join