It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Declaration: BennyHill, Independent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

BennyHill for President

I, BennyHill, hereby declare that I am running for the office of President of The United States and are running for the Independent party.

In short, my platform is simple:
-Institute a legitimate form of campaign-finance reform that takes government control from big business and special interest.
-Abolish the Patriot Act, Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and again abide by the Constitution.
-Slowly phase out Income Tax

To expand:
As President of the United States I, BennyHill, promise to work for these initiatives:

-Return the federal government to the American people by enforcing a legitimate campaign- finance law that straps the contributions of big business and special-interest.

-Undo many of the egregious laws that are clearly in violation of the Constitution: Patriot Act, Federal Reserve Act of 1913, and work with the courts to rescind the 16th Amendment.

-Reform affrimative action to no longer be based upon race, gender, etc. and make it a need-based program targeting the economically deprived.

-Set a DEFINITE timetable for withdrawal of troops from Iraq. This will be preceeded by a decisive increase of troops designed to completely eradicate the criminals that have begun to permeate Iraqi society and give the Iraqi government an honest and real chance at success.

-Focus foriegn policy not on military might, but rather by flexing diplomatic and economic strength.

-Establish a legitimate commission to finally determine who and what was responsible for 9/11. Find those who were involved and prosecute them for their crimes and/or treasonous actions.

-Make an honest effort to cut government waste and balance the budget (With a constitutional amendment?)

-Set laws regarding corporate profits and how they are to be dispersed with more money being passed down to the average workers. Non-compliance would result in a govenment take-over.

-The most important goal for my administration would be to bridge the economic gap between the rich and poor and form an America where opportunity truly exists.

-Establish a government owned TV station dedicated to 24 hours of Benny Hill!

As a candidate for this office, running on this website, I promise the following:

I will uphold the Terms & Conditions of AboveTopSecret.com at all times

I will conduct a campaign that focuses on issues

I will seek to always answer issue-based questions with direct honesty and integrity

I will not, through my actions, communicate libelous or slanderous statements or advertising messages directed toward other candidates in the primaries or general election

I will not, through my inaction, allow libelous or slanderous statements or advertising messages directed toward other candidates to be made on my behalf

I will participate in every debate and avail myself to questions from the general population

If selected in a primary election, I will accept the nomination to run for my party for The President of The United States and select a capable running mate for my Vice President

I understand that if I fail to live up to the higher standards described herein, I may voluntarily or forcibly be required to end my candidacy or Presidency if elected.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by BennyHill]

df1

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BennyHill
Establish a government owned TV station dedicated to 24 hours of Benny Hill!

This is a travesty. Every American wants 24/7 Green Acres, not this pawn of the queen that you want to foist on America. I knew Pat Buttram and Benny Hill is no Pat Buttram.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by df1]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Travesty? Green Acres? This country has enough non-English speaking people in this country; why expose them to 24 hours of deciphering Gabor-ish?

[edit on 10-3-2007 by BennyHill]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
24 hours Benny Hill might be a little to much for the non England palete.

I commend your efforts to inform and improve America

top topics

join