It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AT&T Whistleblower, Secret NSA Spying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If you think corporations don't "conspire" with the goverment, think again. This true american hero has blown the lid off secret NSA spying. I have a problem with our goverment watching everything we do, including everything that is said on ATS. If your republican or democrat, truther or official story believer you should be concerned about this. It in my opinion is outrageous. This is not how a "free country" operates. I would rather live with terror as a free man than not have terror and live in a police state.

In the end we will probably have both terror and tyranny.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This guy is a hero. We need more people like him.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This is incredible I must be living in bubble ... I had no idea this ever hapened. Does this not show that we are be secretly heard ....
SO then I ask whats next....
I have heard people say that you can be detected through your TV at home ... or just having your cell phone left on it can be used as a listening device... Is any of this true?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Video has been removed due to terms of violation.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Charles Lee

The only reason I am posting to this thread is me and a friend got into a heated discussion on how we all are being watched by certain people... I then went to check some things out and found this...
Snippet-
web source:

en.wikipedia.org...

NSA warrantless surveillance controversy concerns surveillance of persons within the United States incident to the collection of foreign intelligence by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) as part of the war on terror. Under this program, referred to by the Bush administration as the "terrorist surveillance program",[1] part of the broader President's Surveillance Program, the NSA is authorized by executive order to monitor phone calls, e-mails, Internet activity, text messaging, and other communication involving any party believed by the NSA to be outside the U.S., even if the other end of the communication lies within the U.S., without warrants.

So does this mean that Company's like AT&T and others are allowed to invade our private lives???? Now this is extreme but our converstaion was about your own home TV serving as a monitor for survellience if lets say you were a suspected terrorist they could use your home TV or cell phone to rack you or watch you ..... That's crazy if it's true

I know they have a right to access things on the Internet but In your own home ....yikes

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It also seems they can listen into any public phone calls made by the innocent public without any real cause of monitoring these calls or through the excuse of separate operation.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

I thought this was well known for years now? That is what all the stink was a few years back when BUSH got caught hiding this secret program without congresses approval.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Have you seen Eagle Eye the movie?? Well pretty much everything you see in the movie surveillance wise is in use now. Minus of course one super computer in control of everything.... All conversations over electronic means of communication are tracked and saved by the government and stored on giant servers. These are scanned by computers for flag words like bomb, jihad, what ever they want to be flagged etc. When there are conversations with these key words there examined further by other means. This continues till it would warrant human ears. When I say everything I mean everything......

[edit on 2-3-2010 by CaptSplatter]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Is there another link to this video? I would really like to see it.
It has been removed...

Regards

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

2 years ago I was dealing with my health problems... did not have acess to web sites did not read the paper heard something on the news but thought that it was not going to happen and oh well guess it did..
See how people have to stay on top of things... it's like if you don't you may wake up the next mourning with a whole new set of invasions on your privacy... I am getting much better at it but it gets to be so overwhelming at times. There are times I just don't even watch the news.. For weeks on end over and over the same thing on that gulfer or Michael Jackson geesh who wants to hear that every time the news comes on why don't they talk about the real stuff....

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rich1974

Just another Boring example to me of a Goverment Job of Statistical Analazation . Is this something new ? I think not . Is it Right ? Of course Not, but what can we do about it ?....................

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptSplatter

Yeah , I know my cousin told me about this... But what the heck if you are having a conversation and you mention the word bomb you mean to tell me they save all that ???? well I had many conversations about the 911 incident but who didn't so they saved all those conversations good grief how dumb. People are bound to have conversations on news topics...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

This should help you all out. I don't think it's the video he uploaded, but it still tells the story. It's a couple years old. 2008. But if you didn't know about this, here you go.

new topics

top topics

join