It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 7th 6pm-8pm central time ufo show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Right now 6:16pm central time roswell show on, its from 2002, but it looks pretty good ive never seen it. its on scifi channel

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
science fiction channel? the question is funny that it makes you wonder if they feel bad about naming it that now that so many "science fiction" stuff has been proven to be true, or possible. How much is science fiction? is it really to the burden of scifi to go beyond their name and try and pursuade watchers to watch them seriously? Or will the term still let others not view a perspective differently or past the term, and just pass it off as science fiction since the channel name is scifi? Just a thought.

thanks for the post. looked good. i am going to have to buy the dvd show since i missed it and I am on the eastern side....how bad am i at getting to stuff early? Well thanks again from me. Sure another got to it in time.
good travels and be merry!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minael2007
science fiction channel? the question is funny that it makes you wonder if they feel bad about naming it that now that so many "science fiction" stuff has been proven to be true, or possible. How much is science fiction? is it really to the burden of scifi to go beyond their name and try and pursuade watchers to watch them seriously? Or will the term still let others not view a perspective differently or past the term, and just pass it off as science fiction since the channel name is scifi? Just a thought.

thanks for the post. looked good. i am going to have to buy the dvd show since i missed it and I am on the eastern side....how bad am i at getting to stuff early? Well thanks again from me. Sure another got to it in time.
good travels and be merry!

I dont know, just posted to try to be helpfull

mods please delete post

new topics

join