It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Baseball Team's Bus Plummets off of Overpass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

College Baseball Team's Bus Plummets off of Overpass

Source Link: www.cnn.com

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- At least six people were killed when a charter bus carrying a college baseball team from Ohio fell from an overpass onto Interstate 75 early Friday in Atlanta, police said. Twenty-nine people were injured, including three critically, hospital officials said. The bus was carrying 35 people, most of them students from Bluffton University in Bluffton, Ohio, Atlanta police spokesman Joe Cobb said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I've been watching this on FOX News, it looks really horrible!

My thoughts and prayers go out to the injured and families of the dead.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I tell you we have some terrible day yesterday with the storms and tornadoes . . .

Nobody sleep last night around GA.

The accident was such a freak one that is very sad, one mistake during the dark hours of the morning and now so many people injured.

I hate Atlanta their by passes and roads are a pain in the neck if you don't know were your are going.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What terrible news, And a tragedy that I'm sure will effect many there,

My thoughts are with the family and friends,

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I understand that a life is a life, but when I read of students or other young people passing of a freak accident, it really comes with that extra 'shock' factor.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those who were injured, and lost their lives in this horrible accident. As well to their family.

Very tragic indeed.

new topics

top topics

join