It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons view on 9-11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Masonic Hitler I'am sure god is proud of you being a mason were a belief in anything goes.
Napolean was a mason as were his brothers nice try though. Prove that Mazzini was not a mason. You can't

Masonic Hitler and rock puke keep up the masonic spin it's getting laughable to say the least.
Keep bowing down to those pitiful pagan gods.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hitler was NOT a Mason

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
Prove that Mazzini was not a mason. You can't

The burden of proof is on the accuser. You are the accuser, but one without any proof. None.

What Lodge was Mazzini a member of? C'mon, inquiring minds wanna know!

The Emperor has no clothes.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It doesn't shock me that you would love to look up to a dictator Rockpuke. As Pike, Hall, and a host of others were disgusting human beings. As it has been proven that Pike started the K.K.K. much to the masonic lie. Opps I mean masonic spin. As far as the great leaders in that nation who have been masons most gave the okay to go to war and kill for god. Lets see who some of those great masons were.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd President, 1933 - 1945, made a Mason November 28, 1911, in Holland Lodge No. 8, F. & A.M., New York, New York.
Who had let our people get bombed in Pearl Harbor. Real great brotherhood member there.

Lyndon B. Johnson lied about the Gulf of Tonkin incident, which was a lie just to go to war with Vietnam in the name of fighting Communism. And how many soliders and genrals were masons in the Vietnam war? How many innocent babies, men, and women did these masons kill? Better luck next time Hitler and puke.

www.cephasministry.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Cug

Whatever you choose to believe or not believe, is up to you of course.

But are you seriously going to tell us this with a strait face...:

Originally posted by Cug
The teachings of Samael Aun Weor is in fact the perverted Thelema.

...considering the "cakes" that you guys eat, and Aleister Crowley's "Sex Magick" rituals?

You folks even banned reading Crowleys books so you can't find out.

No one ever said that they are "banned", at least not that I know of.

Any Gnostic is free to open one up any time they wish.

It is simply not recommended, as said books are influenced by that which is the exact anti-thesis of the White Tantric Tradition of the Sacred Order of Tibet and the Universal White Brotherhood.

Master Aberamentho, Samael Aun Weor, Swami Sivananda, and the Lamas of Tibet teach everything we need to know in order to awaken positively through Sex.

If the aspirant of Gnosis wants additional teachings on Kabbalah or Alchemy, then we can go to the writings of classical Masters and Adepts such as Prophet Muhammad, Yehoshua of Nazareth, Nicholas Flamel, Michael Maier, Robert Fludd, Francis Bacon, Eliphas Levi, Dion Fortune, Manly P. Hall, etc.

I'm sorry Tamahu I do not like to bash.. but after reading your normal Crowley bashing for the 100th time I had to respond. See you again in another 100 posts

You may see it as bashing.

To others, and myself, my comments on his teachings are simply warnings.

After all, who wants to stay in Klipoth for longer than they already have to anyway?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
And what mason president started the U.N.
And what has the U.N. done for democracy? What did it do in Rawanda? Nothing while millions of people were being killed. Typical masonic organization, it looks good on the outside but the inside stincks. Just like Masonic Hitler and Rockpukes masonic "spins."

July 4, 1807 - June 2, 1882
Born in Nice, Garibaldi was a sea captain for the Piedmont navy, admiral of the Uruguay navy and commander of Italian Legion in Uriguay, As a Piedmontese general he lead volunteers against the Austrians forces in Italy. He is revered as one of the founders of the modern Italian state.
In December, 1861 he was voted the title of "First Freemason of Italy" by the Italian Grand Orient. The Supreme Council Grand Orient of Italy nominated him as Most Potent Sovereign Grand Commander Grand Master on March 11, 1862, an office he resigned in July 7, 1868.
Garibaldi never joined a lodge in Italy and took no direct interest in the Craft. He viewed Freemasonry as a political organization and was frustrated by his inability to use it as such.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

It doesn't shock me that you would love to look up to a dictator Rockpuke. As Pike, Hall, and a host of others were disgusting human beings.

Pike: To sleep little, and to study much; to say little, and to hear and think much; to learn, that we may be able to do, and then to do, earnestly and vigorously, whatever may be required of us by duty, and by the good of our fellows, our country, and mankind,--these are the duties of every Mason who desires to imitate the Master Khūrūm. (Morals and Dogma, p. 116)

Hall: The criers of the Mysteries speak again, bidding all men welcome to the House of Light. The great institution of materiality has failed. The false civilization built by man has turned, and like the monster of Frankenstein, is destroying its creator. Religion wanders aimlessly in the maze of theological speculation. Science batters itself impotently against the barriers of the unknown. Only transcendental philosophy knows the path. Only the illumined reason can carry the understanding part of man upward to the light. Only philosophy can teach man to be born well, to live well, to die well, and in perfect measure be born again. Into this band of the elect--those who have chosen the life of knowledge, of virtue, and of utility--the philosophers of the ages invite YOU. (The Secret Teachings of All Ages, p. 204)

Warhol: It doesn't shock me that you would love to look up to a dictator Rockpuke.

I leave it you, Gentle Reader, to determine which of the above truly qualifies for the title "disgusting human being".

As it has been proven that Pike started the K.K.K. much to the masonic lie.

If it's been proven, you shouldn't have any trouble in proving it here. Otherwise, it only shows that you're just still lying.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd President, 1933 - 1945, made a Mason November 28, 1911, in Holland Lodge No. 8, F. & A.M., New York, New York.
Who had let our people get bombed in Pearl Harbor. Real great brotherhood member there.

I guess I was right. You DID fail 5th grade history. Or maybe you just haven't made it that far yet.

Better luck next time Hitler and puke.

Yes, Jesus was proud indeed.

Do you not tire making a fool of yourself?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

And what mason president started the U.N.
And what has the U.N. done for democracy? What did it do in Rawanda? Nothing while millions of people were being killed. Typical masonic organization, it looks good on the outside but the inside stincks. Just like Masonic Hitler and Rockpukes masonic "spins."

July 4, 1807 - June 2, 1882
Born in Nice, Garibaldi was a sea captain for the Piedmont navy, admiral of the Uruguay navy and commander of Italian Legion in Uriguay, As a Piedmontese general he lead volunteers against the Austrians forces in Italy. He is revered as one of the founders of the modern Italian state.
In December, 1861 he was voted the title of "First Freemason of Italy" by the Italian Grand Orient. The Supreme Council Grand Orient of Italy nominated him as Most Potent Sovereign Grand Commander Grand Master on March 11, 1862, an office he resigned in July 7, 1868.
Garibaldi never joined a lodge in Italy and took no direct interest in the Craft. He viewed Freemasonry as a political organization and was frustrated by his inability to use it as such.

It seems that Warhol is a plagiarist as well as a professional fibber. He stole the above from the Grand Lodge of British Columbia and the Yukon

It's also sort of interesting that he chose to plagiarize a blurb which disproves his original thesis, i.e., that Freemasonry is politically motivated.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Give it up, Andy. You're making a fool of yourself.

Your lies have been demonstrated a number of times in this thread, dude.

You've offered little but fantasy and ad-hominem arguments.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
Give it up, Andy. You're making a fool of yourself.
Your lies have been demonstrated a number of times in this thread, dude.
You've offered little but fantasy and ad-hominem arguments.

Aw, don't be too hard oh him Roark, he IS pretty funny after all. Although, his (ahem) "superior" intelligence is keenly on display with his spelling and grammar (or rather lack thereof) and such creative attacks as "Masonic Hitler" "Rockpuke" "Appak is two steps lower than dog crap." Creative and impressive, huh? And oh SO Christian. Makes you want to run out and join a fundamentalist church, huh? Perhaps one like that crazy group that protests the funerals of our soldiers who die in Iraq.

Hypocrisy is a sad thing indeed, but there are PLENTY of 'em amongst "holier-than-thou Bible-thumpers"

It is of interest too how he seems to LOVE the little "smiley" icons.

My young daughter draws them on the notes she leaves me and her mother.

It's so sweet!

Ah well, they come and they go...and he'll be gone soon.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Appak]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think the fool is the one who gets blind folded, half naked, and a rope around his neck. Learning passwords, handshakes, just to get into the club house
Yeah, I'am the fool.

Just so Masonic Dark doesn't have another one of his fits of rage when he gets proven wrong.
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Lets take a look at the C.F.R. member list and see who is a freemason.
Allen Dulles 33°, a top Knight Templar Freemason and CFR member.
J. Edgar Hoover
Gerald R. Ford
Ronald Reagan - Honor Freemason
Franklin D. Roosevelt - (32 or 33° Freemason)
Sir Winston Churchill - 33° Freemason (but Resigned from the English Lodge!)
Harry S. Truman - 33° Freemason
Al Gore - 33º Freemason
Yeah freemasonry isn't political just most are/were in the Gov. and members of the C.F.R.
This is just a small list not including Govs, senators, or other congress men/women. The C.F.R. was responsible for NAFTA. and who decided to pass that? Your Demolay brother.

www.svpvril.com...
"We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., in Foreign Affairs (July/August 1995)

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

And yes their are many freemason members in The Trilateral Commissions as well.
It's nice to know that freemasons keep good company. After all these are fighters for freedom

www.freedom-ministries.com...

The dunces who led primitive Christianity astray, by substituting faith for science, reverie for experience, the fantastic for the reality; and the inquisitors who for so many ages waged against Magism (magic and sorcery) a war of extermination, have succeeded in shrouding in darkness the ancient discoveries of the human mind"

Albert Pike [33rd degree Mason] 'Morals and Dogma' 732 (Note: Commander Albert Pike was Grand Master of the Central Directory at Washington, D.C., Grand Commander of the Supreme Council at Charleston, S.C., and Sovereign Pontiff of Universal Freemasonry. He was an honorary member of almost every Supreme Council in the world, personally receiving 130 Masonic degrees)

"Man is God in the making.."

Manley P Hall. [33rd degree Mason] 'Lost keys of Freemasonry' 92

"Be still - and know - that I am God"'..'THAT I AM GOD'- the final recognition of the All in All, the unity of self with the Cosmos - the cognition of the Divinity OF THE SELF!"

George H.Steinmetz, 'The Lost Word: Its hidden meaning 241-242

Boy I sure am glad masons are just baking cookies for the old folks home.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Andy Warhol]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It's easy to mock that which you don't understand, but you present yourself as a fool to those who do understand even an inkling.

The allegory, tradition, and symbolism of Freemasonry would indeed be wasted on you if you are unable to grasp meaning beyond the most superficial aspects of the Craft or any other path of learning.

Your obvious, rabid fundamentalism precludes you from thinking for yourself, and your prejudice and fear of the unknown prevent you from engaging in sincere discussion, so this is all just a bandying of words...

Cug

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Gee, you think you can lighten up with the name calling Andy?

Frankly it makes you look like a 6th grader.

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Considering that Zep has been my favorite band for over 30 years, this is embarrassing indeed.

Now I can understand forgetting someone like Daryl Hall (Hall and Oats) Who I just remembered but Pagey? Shame shame

Originally posted by Tamahu

Whatever you choose to believe or not believe, is up to you of course.

Likewise

But are you seriously going to tell us this with a strait face...:

I know you think it "perverted"... However you also think what 99.999% of people do in their bedroom to be wrong.

No one ever said that they are "banned", at least not that I know of.

You said so in this forum. maybe "banned" was not the term you used, but the effect is the same.

But like I said I'll wait for another 100 of your anti-crowley posts before I jump on SAW again. Like I said I don't find such talk polite.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
A fool... a fool that knows right from wrong. You are the one that had a need to join something as wicked as freemasonry. You wanted to belong. Me, I think for myself just fine. I'am not the one that got "hoodwinked" You sold your soul just to belong to something, like peer pressure. It must be great to swear an oath about cutting someones throat, burning someones endtrails, or to cut one chest open and leave it exposed for 8 hrs. All this learning for what? A new password or a new handshake?
Yeah lets go take a oath about cutting a persons throat just to learn a new password.
Just like all the people before you the Truman's, Roosevelt's, and the Hover's they must have been all thinking for themselves
While most were in a hurry to get a head they were just too ignorant to realise that what they are/were doing is wrong. Big shock there
Masons are yoked to together with non believers. And what does the bible say about being with non believers? Look for yourself (2 Corinthians 6:14-18) .

As for me and all the other anti's on the board we all think for ourselves just fine. So go ahead and keep memorizing things as pitiful as cutting throats and buring endtrails just to belong with the rest of the masons.

Cug

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

As for me and all the other anti's on the board we all think for ourselves just fine.

I have an honest question for you. If you folks do think for yourself, why are so many of the posts here just the same old thing? Why does every "fact" presented point to something someone else said? It seem most of the stuff that is posted happened a hundred years ago, if it was more recent like say Paul Bernardo, well there are bad eggs in every basket.. the BTK Killer was a "leader" of his church, yet no one in their sound mind would take that to mean all Christians were killers.

Also I understand and respect that you feel Masonry does not fit your your religious beliefs, but at some point you have to let people make their own choices. If you are offended by what you think the masons oaths are... don't join. It's really that simple.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
[edit because I changed my mind. Ol' Andy hasn't said anything that hasn't been said and refuted here dozens of times. Let him continue to...uhm..."think" yeah..."think"]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Appak]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Masons are yoked to together with non believers. And what does the bible say about being with non believers? Look for yourself (2 Corinthians 6:14-18) .

As for me and all the other anti's on the board we all think for ourselves just fine. So go ahead and keep memorizing things as pitiful as cutting throats and buring endtrails just to belong with the rest of the masons.

Yoked together with unbelievers? We share fellowship with people from other faiths, if that's what you mean, but everyone worships in their own church/mosque/synagogue according to their own beliefs.

Do you avoid restaurants who serve Buddhists? Do you likewise cull your contact lists of people who don't share your own particular denominatory Christianity and articles of faith?

Your comment (and your "interpretation" of the Bible) is a classic example of the non-thinking I was referring to. Your fundamentalist vitriol (consisting of rabid exclusionism and a hysterical fear of brimstone) prevents you from even grasping the simplest of concepts in this discussion, like the symbolism of the "bloodthirsty oaths". Your only interest here is to ridicule - and only at the basest, most puerile, level.

Go for gold, mate, but the more you spout, the more you reveal your childish, blinkered axe-grinding for what it is.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Nice rebuttle. We are not talking about going out to eat. Nice try on changing the subject, real nice. We are talking about freemasonry

cuttingedge.org...

Albert Pike states the following doctrine concerning Jesus Christ in Chapter 26, or the 26th Degree, "Prince Of Mercy, or Scottish Trinitarian". On page 562-3, we see that the thought of a Supreme Being unknown to the Human race [God] produced the Universe which "produced the Spirit, the Mother of the Living, and Wisdom of God. Together with this Primitive Existence, Matter existed also ... eternal ..."

"Buthos and His Thought, uniting with Wisdom, made her fruitful by the Divine Light, and she produced a perfect and an imperfect being, Christos, and a Second and inferior Wisdom, Sophia-Achamoth, who falling into chaos remained entangled there, became enfeebled, and lost all knowledge of the Superior Wisdom that gave her birth. Communicating movement to chaos, she produced Ialdaboath, the Demiourgos, Agent of Material Creation ... Ialdabaoath produced an angel that was his image, and this a second, and son on in succession to the sixth after the Demiourgos ... Ialdabaoath, to become independent of his mother, and to pass for the Supreme Being, made the world, and man in his own image; and his mother caused the Spiritual principle to pass from him into man so made; and henceforward the contest between the Demiourgos and his mother, between light and darkness, good and evil, was concentrated in man."

"And the image of Ialdabaoth, reflected upon matter, became the Serpent-Spirit, Satan, the Evil Intelligence. Eve, created by Ialdabaoth, had by his Sons children that were angels like themselves. The Spiritual light was withdrawn from man by Sophia, and the world surrendered to the influence of evil; until the Spirit, urged by the entreaties of Wisdom, induced the Supreme Being to send Christos to redeem it. Compelled, despite himself, by his Mother, Ialdabaoth caused the man Jesus to be born of a Virgin; and the Celestial Savior, uniting with his Sister, Wisdom, descended through the regions of the seven angels ... and entered with his sister into the man Jesus at the baptism in Jordan."

"Ialdabaoth, finding that Jesus was destroying his empire and abolishing his worship, caused the Jews to hate and crucify Him; before which happened, Christos and Wisdom had ascended to the celestial regions. They restored Jesus to life and gave Him an ethereal body, in which He remained eighteen months on earth, and receiving from Wisdom the perfect knowledge [... Gnosis], communicated it to a small number of His apostles, and then arose to the intermediate region inhabited by Ialdabaoth, where, unknown to him, He sits at his right hand, taking from him the Souls of Light purified by Christos. When nothing of the spiritual world shall remain subject to Ialdabaoth, the redemption will be accomplished, and the end of the world, the completion of the return of Light into the Plenitude, will occur."

I have gone to the effort to reproduce virtually the entire text of these 11/2 pages, from the bottom of page 562 to the top of page 564, so you can get the full flavor of this text, and so that I cannot be accused of "taking out of context".

Let us now go back to p. 562, at the beginning. We find that:

An unknown God created the Universe with His thought
Thought produced Spirit, who is the Mother of the Living
This Mother of the Living then produced Christos, who was both perfect and imperfect [While this seems contradictory, it is not, to the Pagan way of thinking. The world is conceived of both Positive and Negative Forces, equal and opposite. Therefore, Christos was both positive and negative in equal measure. Christos is also known as the Christ Consciousness, the heretical Gnostic invention, against which the early Christian Church struggled mightily. It literally means the Divine side of Jesus. Rather than Jesus being 100% God and 100% Man at the same time, as the Bible teaches, Freemasonry teaches that Jesus was a human being only; at the time of the baptism in the River Jordan, the Christ Consciousness descended upon Jesus, making Him the Messiah, and then left Him at the cross. But, always, there are two distinct entities, Jesus Man and the Christ Consciousness Divinity. John identifies this separation of Jesus Man and His Godhood as the spirit of Antichrist.]
Then, Mother of the Living produced a Second, and inferior, wisdom, Sophia-Achamoth, who produced Ialdabaoth, after she had lost all of her Superior Wisdom. So, Ialdabaoth was definitely of an inferior rank.
Then, Ialdabaoth created seven angels, but still felt dependent upon his Mother, setting off a contest of wills between them, which was identified as the conflict between good and evil.
Then, the image of Ialdabaoth reflected upon matter and became the Serpent-Spirit, Satan the Evil Intelligence. Thus, Ialdaboath created Satan.
Ialdaboath then created Eve
This created world then fell into the influence of evil
Then, God the unknown Supreme Being, sent the Christ Consciousness into this world in order to redeem it.
Then, despite his objections, Ialdabaoth was forced by his Mother to conceive Jesus in the womb of the Virgin. (Remember, Jesus' lineage, in this teaching, was of an Inferior line. Note also that Ialdabaoth created both Jesus and Satan.
When Jesus was 30 years old, the Christ Consciousness and Wisdom descended into Jesus the man while He was being baptized in the River Jordan.
Ialdabaoth then turned upon Jesus The Christ and instigated his death on the cross.
At Jesus' death, the Christ Consciousness and Wisdom left Jesus' body and went back into the celestial regions.
The Christ Consciousness and Wisdom then restored Jesus to life, but gave him an ethereal body, not a physical one. (Jesus must have been a liar, because in Like 24:34-43, Jesus appeared to the disciples after His Resurrection; when the disciples thought they were seeing a spirit, not a fleshly body, Jesus emphatically stated that He was a body of "flesh and bones". He invited them to touch Him and then He ate fish, which a spirit could not do. This Freemason teaching makes Jesus a liar.)
Then, Jesus remained on earth 18 months in his celestial body, receiving further instruction from Wisdom, which he passed on to his disciples. (Ditto above discussion on the spirit "body". This last segment about Jesus receiving instruction from Wisdom, is blasphemy, because Jesus, as God, knows everything from before He created the earth. He needs no instruction on any matter. Again, Jesus is blasphemed by making Him appear less than He is.)
Finally, after 18 months, Jesus arose to the region inhabited by Ialdabaoth, where he sat down at the right hand of Ialdabaoth, even though Ialdabaoth does not realize Jesus is sitting there. (This makes no sense, to think that a Superior Being as Ialdabaoth could not know that Jesus is sitting at his right hand on his throne!)
Jesus' function ever since has been to capture Souls of Light as they are purified by the Christos, the Christ Consciousness. (Again, Jesus is blasphemed, because this teaching takes the salvation of souls away from Jesus God, and places them in the Christ Consciousness. Masonic teaching separates the physical, bodily Jesus from His Office of Messiah -- which they call Christ Consciousness -- making Jesus less than God. Where does it say that people will come who will try to separate Jesus' fleshly body from His God Nature? 1 John 4:3, states that those who try to deny that Jesus, the Messiah God, has come in the flesh is of the Antichrist. The original language literally means those people who would seek to separate Jesus God from the Jesus Man are of the Antichrist. This is exactly what this teaching does.)
It is difficult to list all the ways this Pagan teaching does damage to the Biblical account. During the above recounting of this teaching, I included some facts in parenthesis. But, I did not cover all the ground that needs to be covered concerning the blasphemy that this Masonic teaching does to Jesus Christ.

Whereas the Bible teaches that Jesus Christ is equal to the Father and has coexisted with Him from Eternity Past, this Masonic teaching states that God created the Universe and then created other beings, culminating with Ialdabaoth. This Ialdaboath then created other beings, including Eve. Eve was created before Jesus, according to this spurious Masonic teaching! This teaching further denies that Jesus was the Creator of all things as John 1:3 states.
In this world, called Earth, conflict erupted between Ialdabaoth and his Mother, starting the conflict between "Good" and "Evil". The Bible states that the conflict between good and evil began when Satan, speaking through the serpent, deceived Eve, who then convinced Adam to sin against God.
Then, to "redeem" mankind and this earth, God sent the Christ Consciousness and his sister, Wisdom, to the earth to raise the inhabitants of the earth to a higher level of spiritual consciousness, thus putting an end to this conflict. The Bible states that Jesus had determined to go to the Cross before He ever created this world. Jesus was not killed by a superior outside enemy; rather, Jesus went to the Cross according to His own plan to redeem mankind.
With God and his Mother putting a lot of pressure on Ialdaboath to fix his world Ialdaboath somehow created Satan by "reflecting on his image". The Bible states that Satan was a created being, created by God.
Finally, Ialdabaoth "caused the man Jesus to be born of a Virgin"!! Ialdabaoth created both Satan and Jesus!! Does that make them brothers? Does this sound like Mormonism? This teaching that Ialdaboath created both Satan and Jesus does, indeed, make them brothers, another blasphemy against Jesus! Jesus is God, infinitely greater than Satan. This teaching makes them equal, but opposite, another common Pagan teaching.
When Jesus was being baptized in Jordan, the Christ Consciousness and his Sister, Wisdom, descended from heaven to earth, to overpower the man, Jesus, making him Messiah. This is simply another blasphemy against Jesus God. The Bible states that men can be possessed by a demon, who can overpower them, making them do things that no one in their right mind would do. This blasphemous smells of demonic possession, another slight against Jesus. No demon, or hosts of demons, can ever defeat Jesus Christ. As John said, "Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world."
After reviewing these blasphemous teachings about Jesus Christ, I ask the question, "How can any knowledgeable Christian become a Mason?" Perhaps you are a Mason that has not been exposed to these teachings of the 26th Degree, and had no idea these teachings existed. But, now you know, and you will know much more in coming weeks; so, what are you going to do now? Are you going to stay a Mason?

I am drawn to Daniel 7:25, "And he [Antichrist] will speak great words against the Most High God ..." Are these Masonic teachings another example of Biblical Prophecy being fulfilled in these Last Days?

Stay with us next week, as we discuss more teachings from Albert Pike's "Morals and Dogma", the most heralded and respected of all Masonic books. We shall hear Freemasons "In Their Own Words".

If you have been blessed by this ministry, which seeks to educate and warn people, so that they can see the coming New World Order -- Kingdom of Antichrist -- in their daily news, then we need your support to stay on the Internet.

The sword is coming, and coming both quickly and with enormous power. But, most people, including most Christians, do not see it coming. Will you be a "Watchman On The Wall" with us? (Ezekiel 3:17-19, God's most solemn warning)

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well I can't wait to hear the "masonic spin" on this one. I love to read the replies and spin you guys keep posting

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Well I can't wait to hear the "masonic spin" on this one. I love to read the replies and spin you guys keep posting

Well, there's so much ANTI-Masonic "spin" why not some Masonic FACTS:

Here they are. (This, by the way has been said ad nauseam on this site...go back and do some archival reading)

Andy, you are using a book that was only the OPINION of a Scottish Rite Mason and ONLY INTENDED for Scottish Rite Masons in the Southern Jurisdiction of the U.S.A. and NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD (including Scottish Rite Masons in the Northern Jurisdiction of the U.S.A) (Think about that) I'd also venture to you that 99% (if not MORE) of ALL Freemasons have NEVER even seen this book, let alone read it.

That being said, why not read what Pike himself said in the PREFACE to your [ahem] source?

Here's an interesting tidbit in the very beginning of the book you're quoting. (Emphasis mine)

"The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite uses the word "Dogma" in its true sense, of doctrine, or teaching; and is NOT dogmatic in the odious sense of that term.

Every one is ENTIRELY FREE to REJECT and DISSENT FROM WHATSOEVER herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound.

It is only required of him that he shall weigh what is taught, and give it fair hearing and unprejudiced judgment. " (From the Preface pg. iv of Morals & Dogma of the Ancient & Accepted Rite by Pike)

The author himself said "If you don't believe it, well, then don't" So this is not really a good source to condemn Freemasonry, is it Andy? But I guess you prefer the sources of hate-mongers like biblebelievers, freemasonrwatch, etc. They think like you, therefore you're comfortable with the garbage they spew.

From your posts you obviously do not have the ability to "give fair hearing OR unprejudiced judgement" You prefer to verbally attack those who's beliefs run contrary to your own ("lower than dog crap, Masonic Hitler, Rockpuke" etc.) I look forward to your next ad hominem attack. It says a lot about you actually.

Pretty pathetic Andy. Really it is. But most of us on this list have come to expect this sort of thing.

Oh, and because you seem to like these things so much:

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Appak]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join