It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Dark The Con Of Woman!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
First of all, this is not a U.S. Sports issue. This has to do with every sport in every corner of the world and every fan who plops his ass down to watch the game. Believe me, I've been to the dark side and back. And this is what I have to say.

Men are ridiculed time and time again for our behaviour towards sports. Why do you do this? Why do you say this? Why are you crying? Women everywhere have the gal to actually mock us when we live and die with the teams we love. Well it is here and now that this ends. No More!

I am a registered hockey official in my community, and I was scheduled to do a Senior game last night. When I arrive at the rink, it happens to be a female game. No big deal I thought, just out for a skate as usual. Now in the last two weeks, I've done about nine games. All young teenagers, mostly male, who always have a knot in their jaw. In these last two weeks, I have not had a word said to me. Haven't been called one deragatory name in all this time. Kinda felt lonely since nobody was noticing me. But all of that ended with these fine women last night. In a game that I thought was meant to be "fun" turned into the dirtiest game I've had in some time. Not only was it dirty, but women on both sides were just greasing me. Every call I had one of them just going off on me.

Spitting, cursing, pushing, punching, etc., were everywhere in this game. Watching a 40 year old woman "haul back" and "hock" one was a defining moment for me. No joke!

But it was after this game that I realized something. No longer should males be criticized for our behaviour towards sports. It is not because we are "men". Sure we like to think it is the "manly" thing to do, but it really isn't. It is because we are sports fans. And I've noticed on the dark side that women can be just as disgusting, annoying, and arrogant as we are when it comes to sports.

So next time your lady counterpart moans and says, "Ugh Men!". You take my word for it and put a stick, ball, puck, glove, or any other sporting item in her hand, and watch the "manliness" spew from her pours. It brings the "best" out of all of us.

So fellow man, hear me roar, do not take this crap any longer! They are just as bad as us and I have proof. Like I said, I've been to the dark side and back.

Next time you cry, weep, spit, curse, throw something valuable, or miss that special "event" because of sports, you sign them up for something and watch how quickly they will understand.

It is not because we are men, it is because we a sports fan.

"So Dark, the Con of Woman"

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I played in a little league basketball game where my mother of all people. The nice woman who never cussed, baked cookies. Walks on the court and calls the ref " A Stupid Jack@$$" and hits him with her purse. Luckily for us this was the old days, now she would be in Huntsville for 5 years or something. I've dated many..many volleyball players and they are just as rude, mean (sometime much more scary) as us guys when we play.

join