It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pk beginner practice

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
no dont use the psi wheel, its not tk at all, its the heat from your hands moving the paper on the pin...i mean its obvious

i sud jest you meditate for a while, maybe a couple of year until you have a very centered self...Then just visualize yourself having tk...visualize yourself that you have and have always had this ability, then practice with it...there

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
For those well versed in TK, what type of control measures do you use to insure that environmental effects are not the cause? I'm not nay saying, I'm just curious because I might begin to practice it and would want to be assured that the environment was not the cause. (I.E. Air Conditioning/ Breeze, Mechanical Vibrations etc.)

To the previous poster, what facet of science would move a common piece of paper balanced on the tip of a pin by heat from the palms of ones hands?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatieD
Thanks for the link =]

Any time Katie. You got any questions that you'd like answered, u2u me and I'd be glad to answer them.

Also PsiPOG is under threat for a spammer attack, so it might be... unavailable after a while. In fact, a large number of Psi sites are under spammer 'attacks', and there are some spammers out there who seem to want to destroy all of the Psionic websites out there.

I really doubt that one, but since PsiPOG has been archived they might actually succeed in getting rid of it some how.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
For those well versed in TK, what type of control measures do you use to insure that environmental effects are not the cause? I'm not nay saying, I'm just curious because I might begin to practice it and would want to be assured that the environment was not the cause. (I.E. Air Conditioning/ Breeze, Mechanical Vibrations etc.)

To the previous poster, what facet of science would move a common piece of paper balanced on the tip of a pin by heat from the palms of ones hands?

Well as to the entire heat thing, that certainly doesn't apply when one doesn't use their hands to move it(which is, admittedly, more difficult). And the entire putting the Psi-wheel under a glass kinda stops that 'heat' idea from working.

Well, Baphomet, there are a number of ways that I generally go about doing that. The psi-wheel is easily effected by a lot of stuff, so a good way to make sure that it's you that's causing the motion is to make sure your not touching the desk that's supporting the psi-wheel in anyway.

Personally, I tend to just make sure that the motion I cause is just so unnatural that it really couldn't be anything else. The speed at which the object moves, and the way it moves disproves any other source aside from me.

It really all depends on what your moving, in the end.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm a bit suspicious. Mostly that two friends collaborating on a thread tends to be a good sign of a hoax. And I've never heard a beginner say something like "ALL I can do is fold a dollar in half without touching it." Videos would help, but I'd also be interested in the specific techniques, step by step, that you use to see if I can replicate it, as well as how long it took you to learn, how much you practice per day/week, etc.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I'm a bit suspicious. Mostly that two friends collaborating on a thread tends to be a good sign of a hoax.

Not always, but you do have a right to be suspicious. This thread wasn't really collaborated.
What happened was, since I taught him about Psionics and he felt as if he needed a place where he could tell people about his practice without getting called a liar, crazy, a warlock or some such nonsense which he most certainly isn't.
I know what it feels like to have everybody posting arguments against you, and it isn't pleasant, so I decided to contribute in order to give him 'back-up' if such a situation were to arise.

Think about it, if you discovered that you could do things like this wouldn't you try your best to find a place/person/people you could talk to about it without being laughed at or called a liar? And that's why he posted, so he could be accepted by at least some people.

His parents wouldn't exactly be understanding if they knew what he was doing, which is why he has to keep it on the low-down, so to speak. If they found out they'd think it was something that it wasn't, and probably couldn't be convinced otherwise.

And I've never heard a beginner say something like "ALL I can do is fold a dollar in half without touching it."

I'm not quite sure what your driving at here, could you explain your objection a little more?

Videos would help...

If we had videos we'd have posted them, or links to them already. However, there is a plan in my little circle of Psions to see if we can get our hands on some video-taping equipment, so at least I can have a video to show, which you probably won't trust anyway.

...but I'd also be interested in the specific techniques, step by step, that you use to see if I can replicate it...

Well, that's one of the things about Psionics that make it difficult. It's not exactly methodical in nature. It's more of an intuitive sort of thing, because each person has a specific visualization/technique that will work for him better than the next person.
Most of one's practice time is spent creating and refining your own specific methods in order to produce results more consistently.

Another thing that makes it difficult is that your subconscious is the part of your mind that does the actual muscle work. We need visualization/techniques to let our subconscious know what we want it to do, and if the point isn't gotten across, what you want done doesn't get done.

And since your subconscious has basically been taught that this is impossible, it will treat telekinesis as if it isn't possible. Which is why you actually need to believe that it's possible before you can do anything. And I mean, actually believe that it's possible, AND that you are capable of it, which you are.

Now, after explaining all that, I can still point you to the place where Spider and I learned how.

www.psipog.net...

There, a whole library's worth of articles and directions, ripe for the learning.

...as well as how long it took you to learn, how much you practice per day/week, etc.

Well, I assume you mean how long it took me to get my first results. It took me about 2-3 days to get the Psi-wheel to move, and another 2 to get it to move beneath a glass, though I've been told that I progressed extremely fast in the beginning. Most people don't get the psi-wheel to move for at least a week.

I'm at least 3/4's into my first year, and, while better at it than Spider(I'm sure he would agree), I can only fold a dollar bill in on itself. I don't really 'practice' so much as I mess around with it every night before I go to bed.

Usually I only put about 10-15 minutes into it a night, though some nights I'll go all out and just practice until I'm so worn out I can't keep my eyes open. And this does take a physical toll on you. If you keep at it for a long time, you WILL get tired.

There, I think that just about answers all of your questions. Have fun reading through PsiPog!

[edit on 11-6-2007 by Voidmaster]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
hey i made a psiwheel

and i cupped my hands under it and nothing happened

if its just the heat from your hands, then why didn't it happen with me?

btw

no matter how hard i try i can't make the psi wheel move ...its very frustrating

any hints?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatieD
no matter how hard i try i can't make the psi wheel move ...its very frustrating
any hints?

Well, there are a few things that could help you. When you want to use TK, practice tightening parts of your forehead in concentration. While this actually won't help you with producing the results you want, it will train your mind to the point where you can just tighten those parts of your forehead and get the desired result.

This might also help you out:
www.psipog.net...

While it isn't directions for TK, it includes a method through which you can really learn how to manipulate Psi itself through your body. Once you get that method down, push the Psi out of your fingertips and towards the object you want to move.

Now, tug at the Psi wheel with the Psi tendrils coming out of your fingers. This method helped me out A LOT with moving the Psi wheel.

And if it doesn't work so well for you, then try and come up with your own technique or look for another one. Or, you could just stick with the technique I gave you and really work at it until it works, which it should.

Practice makes consistence!

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Thanks so much!!

I'm so excited that i'm gonna try it right now

I'll post later today if it helped and if i got the psi wheel to move.

-KatieD

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Whoa....haven't been on here in a while.

well anyway, moved on from the dollar...you guys have seen those beer signs at Wal-Mart right? you know, they spin in a circle (one direction I believe)

Well, It takes me like five minutes, but....i concentrate hard on the spinning thing....btw, i am like 25 ft away from it....and slowly, ever so slowly, it gradually stops...and spins the other way.

I can feel it in my gut when I succeed in changing the direction, it's amazing.

Well....I'll try to keep my progress posted....Until next time!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Aha...now I see my thread has gone to 2 pages!

as for the last post, i didn't see the second page while typing it.

heat from hands huh? environmental factors? I see why you would doubt it.

In fact, to prevent the thought that something else is moving it from entering my mind during practice, I put a jar over my PSI wheel, and step back about 10 feet, It depends on how I feel (Tiredness, Hunger, etc...) as to how easy it is to move.

How long i been practicing? Oh...I'd say bout....hmm.... less than a year.

I think it was easier for me to learn it fast, because when Void showed me how he could move a dollar bill, I instantly believed that this power was possible.

I had results my first day.

Keep up the good work Oh Seekers Of Psiness

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Is anyone a professional with psychokinetics? I've never met one.. they are all "beginners"

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well let's see.....Uri Geller, i think thats how you spell his name, the Israeli who can bend spoons with his mind, then there is another guy i know of, cant think of his name, he claims he can teach people TK in 24 hours.

As for why we are all beginners, if your not born with this gift naturally, it takes a while to learn. anyway...that's what i think, I'm not an expert on this, Void knows more than i do, he researches it, i just practice.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Spidermonk

If you are so confident that you can do the dollar bill bend. Please setup a camcorder, video tape it. Pretty easy to claim something without the true evidence to back it up.

I await your video tape.

Or is this yet again one of those 'things' that don't like to be video taped?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
reply to post by Spidermonk

If you are so confident that you can do the dollar bill bend. Please setup a camcorder, video tape it. Pretty easy to claim something without the true evidence to back it up.

I await your video tape.

Or is this yet again one of those 'things' that don't like to be video taped?

QFT

I too would like to see a video of your ability. If you don't have a good rig then use a cell phone. Most modern cell phones are equipped with cameras and you're able to produce "decent" quality videos. It seems like everyone these days has a cell phone. Hell, just go out and buy a cheap webcam. It's better than nothing, eh?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I went to that psipog site once. I read a couple of the articles and decided to try one out. I did the thing where you try and focus on pulling energy from a celestial body in my case I chose the moon because it was a hot day and the article stated it's easy to associate that with cold energy. Then I held my hands a little bit apart and closed my eyes and just thought on that and after a while I felt what was like magnetism between my hands. Like both hands were the same polarity of magnets and when I would move my hands closer together I would feel some resistance. I don't know if that is success in terms of what was set forth or not but that's as far as I got. Interesting feeling nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hey...as soon as I am able to record anything and submit it onto the internet I'll let you guys know, It's just the problem of getting the stuff to record it.

But I might be able to get some recorders, then I'll post a video on here.

Of course, you'll probably say it's a fake, because you cant see my face (privacy issues and all) so you would say "Hey! he is blowing on it!" or "I bet there is some invisible thread!" Stuff like that.

I'll keep you posted on how it's going

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Is anyone a professional with psychokinetics? I've never met one.. they are all "beginners"

Well, I doubt there are many people who get paid to do it, but I do know of at least one person who is exceedingly good with it.

He's internet name is Apollo, and he can move 3 hole punches with relative ease.

Here's a link to his forums:
www.psilinks.net...

You can only view his videos on that site if you join it, and I'll have to warn ya', the video quality isn't that good, though it may have just been my computer. And to those asking for videos, Spidermonk and I will get you one when we manage to get our hands on the stuff required for it.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
ive been trying to make a psi ball but i cannot see it

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Look at this, he covers his wheel with a bowl to prove he isn't blowing it. He proves this by blowing the bowl with a hairblower and then puts a magnet around the bowl to show he isn't a fraud.

<< 1    3 >>

join