It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im in deep doody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm at school right now btw.

Today my friend Kevin and I were walking to a sophomore meeting in the auditorium. A short, asian girl with downs syndrome named "Betty Lee Yang" passed us. We proceeded to yell her name. We did not look at her, touch her, or make any other gestures. However, I was still grabbed by the principal and thrown into the office. Shortly after Kevin joined me. They proceeded to talk down to us. I have an In House on monday. end of story

That cop better not do any doody.

Mod Edit: Edited the title to remove profanity

[edit on 21-2-2007 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Welcome and you are certainly off to a great start.

Please tell us more and keep us informed!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
[edit on 21/2/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Why did you yell out her name? Did you yell out the names of everyone else who passed you?

Were you trying to tease her, make fun of her?

If so, did it make you feel good, like a man to make fun of a poor retarded girl?

It's only by the grace of God and/or luck that you don't have exactly the same condition she has. In my opinion, you got off easy, if I was in charge you would have gotten a much harsher punishment!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Why did you yell out her name? Did you yell out the names of everyone else who passed you?

Were you trying to tease her, make fun of her?

If so, did it make you feel good, like a man to make fun of a poor retarded girl?

It's only by the grace of God and/or luck that you don't have exactly the same condition she has. In my opinion, you got off easy, if I was in charge you would have gotten a much harsher punishment!

you tell 'em DJ !!

Do you feel big now? hmm?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So why did you yell out her name? What is the point of that? Should you feel proud of your acompleshment in raising your voice and articulating a name?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What was the reason you telled her name? Were you just trying to be a tough guy or something? You should have a little bit of compassion for people whose daily lives are a struggle. You are probably just a spoiled little brat punk who needs a good ass kicking. I'm sure you are young and inexperienced but do yourself a favor and think before you do something stupid.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
and you have never yelled the name of someone who's attention you were trying to get. is calling to someone now a crime? perhaps it was home land security breach to speak some one's name aloud. with all the dumping on this guy by assuming he's evil or something I'm not surprised he's not coming back to justify himself to the self righteous.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by wcssar]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Yeah, i'm a bit confused here. What is the meaning of this thread? Do you feel vastly superior for your actions? Is it exhilerating? I hope so!

Explain more about your situation before hand, otherwise you'll get blasted with "WTF" posts. Next time think it through, then follow up.

new topics

top topics

join