It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OKC Bombing, again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Looks like Terry is going to blow the cover off. We will see. It's all George Bush's fault. No wait, Bush wasn't President then, why it was Bill, a Democrat.

"There, in what I believe was an accidental slip of the tongue, McVeigh revealed the identity of a high-ranking FBI official who was apparently directing McVeigh in the bomb plot," Nichols says in the affidavit

www.sltrib.com...

Roper

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
interesting. i wonder what will come of this. i'm particularly curious about a motive...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I well remember that after the bombing several experts stated that a fertilizer bomb, that far away, could have never caused the amount of damage the building sustained. I also heard more than one researcher state that there were explosives within the Federal Building itself.

What may or may not be of interest is a test the Government conducted right before the McVeigh trial where they placed a predetermined amount of explosives a specific distance away from a test building and triggered the explosion to assess the damage to the building. Numerous tests were conducted with varying amounts explosives and various distances, but no major damage occurred until they finally put the explosives inside the structure. This info came directly from the manager of the test bed that was used.

I specifically asked him if the test had anything to do with the upcoming trial of Timothy McVeigh and he stated, “I don’t know what they were doing” as he smiled and winked. All I can say is that IF that specific test was performed to prove his bomb did the damage as the Government claimed, it failed miserably.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlaBama
I well remember that after the bombing several experts stated that a fertilizer bomb, that far away, could have never caused the amount of damage the building sustained......Numerous tests were conducted with varying amounts explosives and various distances, but no major damage occurred until they finally put the explosives inside the structure.

no offense to you personally flabama, but i'm calling BS on that. the attack on khobar towers was from a vehicle adjacent to the building destroyed, and from the link below you can see the damage:

Khobar Towers

the main difference, of course, was that this was a fuel truck. however, any explosives expert will tell you that the combination of nitro and ammonium nitrate will give you a much bigger bang than petrol.

personally, i think the most interesting part of this is the least publicized. just before his execution (and i'm sorry, but i dont seem to be able to locate the quote...you'll just have to take my word for it), mcveigh is reported as saying something to the effect of "you havent seen the worst yet...but you will very soon" (and that's from memory, so it's not an exact quote). he was executed in june of 2001......three months before 9/11. that kind of strikes me as rather suspicious.

new topics

top topics

join