It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible ufo in sweden, july 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Allright, this is my first post here. Hi people.
I went through some photos from last summer, and found a series of photos that i took of a rainbow, while in a moving car. Looking at the first of them i saw an object that resembles the cigarr-type object. Not found in the next photo, but possibly in the third.

Just above the house
---edit: found a small "object" in the second rainbow too. Could be anything, i know hehe

Couldn't find it in this one

Possibly to the right, just above the trees.

I'm fully aware that this could be some sort of optical anomaly, but it could just be the real thing too.
The photos were taken just a half second between.
Date: Last july.

Make of it what you want, but for me this is a ufo

I mean, it's my first foto's of this sort.

/Anders

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Hektor Plextor]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry fellow Swede, but the last one appears to be a 'rod', meaning it's just a stretched out insect. The first one is roughly the same size and color, meaning it's probably also one. We have a lot of insects flying around here in Sweden, and it might not always be easy to distinguish them from actual UFOs, so don't submit your UFO report to UFO.se just yet.

Thanks for contributing though.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply. As i said, i'm open for it to be anything, even insects. But i think it's interesting enough to share.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well, hopefully you'll stay anyway.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've been reading here for a while, sure i'll stay around

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The "object" in the first picture looks like a small part of the rainbow. It has exactly the same colors like a rainbow. I think this is just a optical reflection or something like that.

Just a guess

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hektor, your first photo is positively teeming with airborne 'anomalies'. These will probably look clearer in your original so I've cropped in reference points:

Not as distinct as the 'rod' for sure, but they are there all the same! Was the car window open or closed? Insects? birds? water droplets? - possibly. Let the analysis continue... we're all on the same learning curve!
Thanks for the post.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Was the car window open or closed? Insects? birds? water droplets? - possibly. Let the analysis continue... we're all on the same learning curve!
Thanks for the post.

The window was open. i opened it up to get a clear shot of the rainbows. I didn't see anything unusual in the sky other that the 2 rainbows during the shoot.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hektor Plextor
I didn't see anything unusual in the sky other that the 2 rainbows during the shoot.

This is probably because there wasn't anything unusual. We tend not to notice the usual things like insects and birds because we are so used to them. Had there been a large cigar-shaped craft it is unlikely it would have escaped your notice despite your attention being on the rainbows. None the less, it is still a good photographic example of what a camera can pick up. The picture will no doubt be interpreted in different ways by those who view it.

new topics

top topics

join