It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Al-Mahdi (the antichrist?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this book written by Joel Richardson that does an exhaustive comparison of the Christian beliefs about the antichrist and Muslims belief of their messiah called Al-Mahdi. The similarities are very close and the book offers a strong case that Islam is potentially the one world religion spoken of in Daniel & Revelations. I highly recommend that you read this book if you are at all interested in this type of subject matter (or even if you are not). You can read it for free online if you don't want to buy it at
www.answering-islam.org...

www.thewatchmanstime.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Islam, a curse be upon it, I believe is the world wide religion spoken of in revelations. I also believe that muhammed was a false prophet who was influenced by satan himself. In case any of you did not know this, muslims know that parts of the koran are satanicly inspired. The koran has been poisoned with satanic goals.

Also, the mark of the beast? is 666? I isnt this about the same time that muhammed came? the mark of muhammed? those will be forced to receive it on their heads (in their minds, or through conversion) and on their hands (through their deeds?).

Also, I read that 666 is an error, that it is actually 626. Well in 626 AD mohammed was killing people.

www.flex.com...

I think I should research this more. Thanks for bringing up this topic!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Slightly harsh!,

Islam, a curse be upon it, I believe is the world wide religion spoken of in revelations.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Mohammed is supposedly born on the 26th February, like myself
so who knows less than a week away.
LINK

join