It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DUMBS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Now i read a short while ago that there are a few places in the world that have DUMBS, and while I was reading, there came up one location that got my attention. Cold Lake, AB, canada......my hometown. Now the funny thing is, there are those little black things required (for radiation)
there are spots will you will be shot on sight ( And in Canada her that is a big DEAL), and a few other things....one of which is the negative forces around there, there is so much evil going on there it is immpossible not to feel it. Also we have a bottomless lake...thats right, no one knows how deep it is, sonar bottoms out, and every sub that went down couldn't do anything except get wrecked. Also we have a huge bombing range (like 400 squre kilometers +) one of the biggest in the world.....but we only have like maybe 20 jets at most. Plus this one plane with a gigantic satelite on the tail real weird. People do go missing but no one really hears about it ( unless you were born and raised there and you know everyone civillian). There are many super restricted places, but there is one that is a "secret weapons lab" underground...hmmmm...and the funny thing is, canada isnt known to be a big "weapons manufacturer" we buy all ours from the states.
Another thing is, is that maple flag is held there every year. All the forces from NATO come there, for what real reason I dont know...but I can telll you this, almost every one of those guys that comes over, engages in sexual congress with girls 14 and under.....yes statuatory rape. in alberta until this last year, the age for stauatory rape was only 14!! not 16....14, and there would still be twenty guys getting charged when they left.....but to the point, if there is anyone who wanted to check up on these things, cold lake is a pretty easy place to senak around.....oh yeah..... Flag starts again here begining of may....wish i had of knew about this stuff long ago.

new topics

join