It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taos Hum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Does anyone know of any current research being done in the arena of the so-called Taos Hum?

homepages.tesco.net...

Is this some sort of mind control akin to HAARP? Does this hum cause any sort of physical side effects, such as tinnitus? Could this hum be related to Teslean physics or engineering?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

[edit on 18-2-2007 by hoppy]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
"The results of experiments carried out over the past few months confirm that the Hum is caused by gravitational waves.
These waves are generated by the high voltage electrical grid supply interacting with the charged particles of the Earth's ionosphere."

homepages.tesco.net...

"So What is a Gravitational Wave?
Most scientists describe gravitational waves as "ripples in spacetime.""

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

So let me see if I got this straight, we are making ripples in spacetime with power lines?

[edit on 18-2-2007 by hoppy]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yeah, it seems like all the major forces of nature are connected, though the Theory Of Everything eludes all seekers.

I guess that 'no conspiracy' is a possibility, after all. Maybe the hum is just a swirl created by some gravitational-electromagnetic dervish Einstein would have appreciated.

But could there be devious intentions?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am currently suffering distress from low-frequency noise from an undetermined source, and was hoping I could find a support group of others who are going also suffering from the same problem.

It appears from my current search very little information and a minimal number of people seem to be affected.

I have tried to trace the source locally with no luck, and the situation is beginning to drive me mad.

Does anyone know of any support groups out there where I could share my details and maybe get further help??

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

new topics

top topics

join