It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spear Goes Bald

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
CNN Showbiz News

Well, we have all heard about Britney being in rehab this week. She spent less than a day in rehab. Checked in and out.

Now ... she has shaved her head and is totally bald. She shaved it and showed up at a tatoo parlor wanting tatoos in the shaved places.

I'd love to get a tatoo, so don't think I'm pointing at that, but I think that the shaved head on top of everything else is just another melt down sign.

Seriously ... I think she's on her way to rock bottom.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Pictures here. The before pictures (when she was at the height of being pretty and perky) to what she did to herself yesterday.

:w: She should have stayed in rehab.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
She is out of her head!! I mean...out of her hair!!

:w: :w: :w:

I thiink Rick James put it best: "Cocaine is a hell of a drug."

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Her transformation into Sinead O'Connor is now complete.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Her transformation into Sinead O'Connor is now complete.

YES!

I will say this. There are plenty of threads out there that exist on Spears & a one Miss Hilton. Time and time again, I come to their defense. This time will be no exception. Yes she has bad habits, as does anyone else. She decided to shave her head and get a tiny tattoo on her wrist. I really don't give a damn what she does. When I read of her child sitting on her lap while she drives, that is something that is headline worthy. But her haircut? I'd rather not even hear about it to be honest.

Nobody is going to deny the fact that this girl is messed up. The thought that she is broken up over "K-Fed" has me shaking my head, but I really wish the paparazzi would leave her and others like her alone. Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan...I don't care! Why does the media have to inundate us with what they do on a daily basis?

Probably because it gets attention from society. Stand with me people, boycott all of these ridiculous stories!

Boycott!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
There is a reason to be educated about her, and others like her.

My daugher is of 'that age' when the girls are all goo-goo over Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, etc. etc. I was talking to a few of them today and I told them what Britney had done and that lead us all to discuss what drugs and alcohol can make you do. The girls were horrified. They are all into pretty hair and stuff (being 10, that's important). Seeing what (probably) drugs and alcohol caused their dream girl Britney to do has scared them silly. They will now think twice before indulging (at least I hope so).

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Game, Set, Match!

You raise a valid point FF. If I had a young daughter at home, I too would be using these "stars" as an example of how not to behave.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
She is out of her head!! I mean...out of her hair!!

:w: :w: :w:

I thiink Rick James put it best: "Cocaine is a hell of a drug."

lol I pretty much said the same thing in another thread about this;
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Now I await for her to become a Scientologist.

You can read my reponses in the other thread cause I ain't retyping crap.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Lysergic]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Holy Moly....When did this happen? As much as my girl watches all this crap I managed to miss this..
She has a massive head.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Scary! I wonder what's really going on....is it for publicity or is she really loosing it....

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Well I guess she's made the news again, which I assume is what she wanted.
The Media need an "Ignore Button"

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I hate to see how our children and grandchildren are going to turn out. I'm sorry, but for once in my life I'm taking the cranky old man pedestal.

I'm tired of it. There's a looming possible war in Iran, Iraq is a mess, China is shooting down satellites, Russia and Chine are trying to start World War III, and the headline on the Drudge Report is "BALD BRITNEY BREAKDOWN"!

Another cheap publicity stunt that captures news headlines. It makes me sick. Britney is crazy! Yay! Here's another late breaking story about Anna Nicole Smith's baby daddy. And we'll cut into that because it seems Paris Hilton talked smack about Nicole Ritchie this weekend while simultaneously showing her "icky nanny" to the paparazzi so they can show the rest of us. Seriously, that thing gets more airtime that most local news anchors.

Americans need to worry about their own lives, their own country, and forget about these people who mean nothing to anyone, really. We were already stupid enough to pay the 17 dollars for Brit's CD or to watch "the simple life" on television, why are we wasting precious minutes of our lives on their messed up personal lives! We gave you MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, go retire somewhere at the age of 23 and get off of my newscasts.

I'm making a resolution to never read a Britney Spears news story ever again. Who's with me? Anyone?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by radio_radio

I'm making a resolution to never read a Britney Spears news story ever again. Who's with me? Anyone?

(puts hand up)

Yep,its head line news here in Australia as well,so it isn`t just America`s media thats crap.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by radio_radio
I hate to see how our children and grandchildren are going to turn out. I'm sorry, but for once in my life I'm taking the cranky old man pedestal.

I'm tired of it. There's a looming possible war in Iran, Iraq is a mess, China is shooting down satellites, Russia and Chine are trying to start World War III, and the headline on the Drudge Report is "BALD BRITNEY BREAKDOWN"!

Another cheap publicity stunt that captures news headlines. It makes me sick. Britney is crazy! Yay! Here's another late breaking story about Anna Nicole Smith's baby daddy. And we'll cut into that because it seems Paris Hilton talked smack about Nicole Ritchie this weekend while simultaneously showing her "icky nanny" to the paparazzi so they can show the rest of us. Seriously, that thing gets more airtime that most local news anchors.

Americans need to worry about their own lives, their own country, and forget about these people who mean nothing to anyone, really. We were already stupid enough to pay the 17 dollars for Brit's CD or to watch "the simple life" on television, why are we wasting precious minutes of our lives on their messed up personal lives! We gave you MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, go retire somewhere at the age of 23 and get off of my newscasts.

Radio,
This is what the government wants you to see? All you said above is agreed upon but this government doesn't want you to know about Iran and Russia and China that way they don't need to answer any questions.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The head represents your power. She's a corporate production, everyone loved her when she was a little girl selling her shelah na gig. Now she's a mother and the whore madonna complex has become even more rabid than the mumbled disquiet at the overt sexualization of the corporate pop vixen. Now, she's the butt of jokes and the white trash with children's services at her door. She's shaved her head in an attempt to reclaim her power. She's says out with the old and in with the new, that's how it was for Samson and Delilah.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think we should encorage Brittany to refuse any and all treatment and make sure that she gets all the substances that she desires. PLEASE get rid of this waste of flesh!

Although shaving her head certanly must be a boost to her sinking self esteem

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Biblically, the symbolism of a woman with her head shaved was that she was in mourning and that it was/is disgraceful. See a brief description about this within Christianity here:

Veil in Christianity

But, what is strange is that one of the photos of her on the Britneyspears.org site shows her wearing a rather large star of David around her neck as if trying to proclaim something.

See the pics (scroll down a little on their site):

www.britneyspears.org...

What kind of statement do you think she is trying to make using this Jewish symbol?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
WTF..is going on in her tiny little skull?

Is it wrong that's she's kind of hot in that sleezy hooker way now

Maybe she is going to kill Kfed and didn't want to leave any hairs behind.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

The Media need an "Ignore Button"

Priceless.

Of course the media eats stuff like that up. Supposedly "news" like this boosts their ever sacred ratings

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't understand why this is getting talked about so much. Who cares. If the girl wants to shave her head and get tattoo's...so what. Rock stars do it all the time and you don't see that making the news.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join