It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I dont know how, and I dont know why, but for some reason I'm able to drain energy from things around me like People, Plants, and Animals just to name a few, and with an ability like this who knows what I can do but the real reason for me posting this is to find out if I'm the only one out there with a "gift" if there are more people like me that see this please post what you can do and what state your in so maybe we can form some kind of group to help hone are "gifts"

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
When you say you drained them do you mean that they aged faster and look a lot older than they should, if so ive had a similar experience.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
well by drained i meant that i seem to sap energy and thoughts from them but i have had one time when i think i drained the very life from a stray dog (ill share the story later)

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I believe that sounds pretty much like a "psychic vampire".

Energy Vampires - Wikipedia

I don't suppose that there is any way to verify your claims however, is there?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I've heard of this "draining" before. So, atleast you know there are others. I don't drain energy, but many people can do amazing things.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I agree with Mezzanine. I was going to post saying it sounds like psychic vampirism. There are a lot of sites out there that you can go to for information.

Here's one article:

www.drgingerblume.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yeah you're probably an energy vampire, as Mezzanine and xhorrorgasmx said.
Just don't go sticking you're fingers in power points, though

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
it's possible. I've always had a talent for manipulating energy (in both directions); of course, there's always the possibility that you're imagining things, which shouldn't be counted out unless you've seen some kind of a solid physical result of your ability.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Frankly i usually keep an open mind, but this guy is kind of whacked.
Read his other posts, you'll see my point

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
That is one of the things I am able to do, energy draining. AT first, it was an unconscious activity, but I gradually got it under control.

The fun part about this type of trait is finding ways to 'alter' the energy signature; everyone has their own aura / energy pattern... and there are those who can also put up shields.

By making your energy pattern resemble theirs, you can effectively drain someone without their immediate knowledge; they will just chaulk it up to being tired or over-exerted. Afterall, their shields would have alerted them to violators.

IF and when they do figure out they were drained, they are powerless to do anything... how can they track you?

Likewise, with practice on altering your patterns, you can also alter your shields, AND... this is the best part... AND when someone tries to drain or assault you, you are able to send a small feeder tendril back to your assailant through his energy path. While he 'attacks' you, you can drain him, and he'll never know... all he senses is his attack.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Leech

It's very good that you have identified this "power" (which, by the way, everyone has, but not everyone uses - or even knows about it).

But it's quite another thing to go on doing it, unless you absolutely need it for survival and/or self-defence (which would be an extremely rare occurrence, I should say).

Go back and give vital strength to everyone and everything that you have drained - including that stray dog (the weakest, most defenceless prey).

If you think I am joking, think again.

If you don't know what I mean, you still have a lot to learn.
Until then, it'd be better if you refrained from any such practices.
For your own good.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

IF and when they do figure out they were drained, they are powerless to do anything... how can they track you?

Man, you really don't need any external enemies...

And since you probably don't have any friends (acquaintances are not 'friends'), nobody will stop you from disintegrating into the most unholy mess.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
"Ehh," he says with a smirk across his face, "you'd be amazed if you knew the truth. Everything has a purpose, even these things that I do. At least I don't have the pretense of assuming that this is for evil's gain.

"The end always justifies the means."

This, of course, is for Vanitas.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
like others have stated you are a Energy Vampire (for the lack of a better term) and dont worry you are not alone , but also remember that while you drain their energy to supply your won , they loose it and even thou they wont age aor star feeling sick like in movies, over time you will make them sick .

So if you have to drain energy (and probably you do ) then try to do it to people that you dont know or just meet somewhere , dont do it to people you like/love as over time you will make them weaker .. At least thats how it usually works :/

also i would suggest you go to www.psipog.net and read some articles about energy manipulation (dont mind that its a psi site , you are there for the specific articles about energy manipulation ) so that you can conserve more energy overtime which means less draining ..

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Thill]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Leech

You should read the thread called "Getting Tired of the Lies". It's time for people to stop just claiming they can do things, but pick up a damn video camera for once and actually tape their "gift" in action. The world would like to see a video of an animal being drained of energy. In fact, there's a one million dollar reward for anybody who can prove their psychic gift put up by the Amazing Randi and his associates.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Energy vampires are real.
They are that annoying hag at work who comes in and takes up your attention
with her whining about her dramatic no life bulldung and her painful joints etc etc.

Women seem most efficient at this energy suckfest, but maybe I just ridicule and ignore the energy vampire men outright.

But there are people who either won't shut the hell up constantly begging for attention or sit in a room and don't say a word but they are leeching the people around them.

Everyone can do it, but damn, why would you want to become a leech?
You gain absolutely nothing from it except maybe a script for social anxiety or depression.

I gave my wife a good verbal lashing about her leech mouth, she just thought I was being mean until she went to the company Christmas party and sat with her co-workers who all just went on a feeding binge whining about all their problems.

My wife said "I didn't believe you, but within five minutes my head hurt, I was nauseated and just wanted to go to sleep. I walked away and felt better."

I've read forums where people pride themselves in this behavior, and honestly, those people need a good old fashion punch to the face.

Energy Vampirism: Don't do it.
This has been a public service announcement from the Van Helsing Institute.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Elhardt

Rofl and how do you expect a EV to show you that he is draining energy ? Jeez , first do some research , after which you will come to the conclusion that there is no visible dragon ballz special effect of draining energy .. So I guess the only thing you would see on the camera is a guy stranding next to a animal and thats it .. no hollywood SFX ..

Besides for the love of god , if you dont like or think the guys is making a scam by trying to ask for information , then just ignore his thread and go play in some other more scientific threads ..

This forum is called "paranormal" and not "science" for a reason .. want to try to and guess what the reason is ? ....

I'm sick of all that crap already , how can you be so ignorant and think you know everything about the universe and how it works ? How do you know there is no EV , ET , Ghosts , Demons . Magic , Psi , etc... because thats what they told you in school or cause thats what they tell you on tv ?

Just because you have never seen one or have never experienced anything paranormal dosent mean its not there , and that you have the right to go ahead and criticise everybody arround you just because YOU think its not real ..

join