It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened To (insert missing thingy here)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What happened to Thomas Crowne?

He was promoted to an Administrator shortly after I registered, and I really enjoyed reading his posts. I read through the archives of ATS on a regular basis, and his posts come up quite frequently. Very intelligent. Does anyone know what ever came of TC, or is it something that we should not be talking about?

Apologies if the latter is the case.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by pmexplorer
What happened to my left sock?
I know it's around here somewhere.............

I got that one covered...

Who has their laundry machines under their sink

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
I'm wondering what happened to Valhall's posts, I can't see any of them

Me too.....my most favorite thread, "Have I disturbed someone" was one of Val's.......all 30 something pages are gone! (trash binned)......is it taboo to ask??

PS That doesn't seem to be a sink, just a counter top......but how in the world do you install a washer in a hole like that??

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

yes that would certainly intrest me as well and whats up with Valhall?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1......but how in the world do you install a washer in a hole like that??

Same way that you would a dishwashing machine, I would imagine.

But as I don't know, i couldn't say for sure. I found that image while Googling for alien images a while back, for those interested.

I always loved that pic.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus

Originally posted by chissler

yes that would certainly intrest me as well and whats up with Valhall?

Well, it got me to searching...seems her last post was on Dec.5 of 2006.
Here it seems to imply that due to the site design and "physical affects" that she would "be leaving".

So as not to start rumor, or speculation in my wording, i will post the quote as well as the link above...

originally posted by valhall
I'm sorry guys. I don't think certain people understand that for those of us this is physically affecting there is no glibness that can shame us into making it work for our eyes.

Maybe this is the time ATS gets handed over to the "young eyes". You guys keep the faith and forge on with the deny ignorance thing. SO has changed the look of ATS a few times since I've been here, but I've never had this problem before. I really and truly cannot even see the thread titles and my eyes can't adjust to comprehend.

I even tried going away from the "Recent List" and seeing if I could find threads in the individual forums, but it's just not working for me.

My old eyes can't do this. sorry

- also, if she is not here, that would explain why she is no longer listed in Conspiracy Masters...

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 17-2-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If you go on search members and select her account information, it shows her as last active on the 24th of January, which is rather strange.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

If you go on search members and select her account information, it shows her as last active on the 24th of January, which is rather strange.

Not really. She could still be browsing the site from time to time.

What is strange though, is I can't seem to find any threads authored by her.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It could be a minor slip up, and her threads were accidently deleted during the time that her forum was taken down.

But only the Admin know for sure.

edit to add link.

[edit on 2/17/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Not really. She could still be browsing the site from time to time.

What is strange though, is I can't seem to find any threads authored by her.

It could be a minor slip up, and her threads were accidently deleted during the time that her forum was taken down.

But only the Admin know for sure.

Thanks for the clarification...yes, I was referring to the last post by her...which for an 'active member' seems a while ago. (not referring to the last browse date.)

Peace

dAlen

- got your point now...you cant find post that she started...yeah, I havent seem to be able to find them either.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Val's "disappearence" is a private matter that doesn't belong in the board business forum.

Member's privacy is taken VERY seriously here. The fact there are FREAKS out in the world who would seek to harm the owners of this site (and or their wives) is all I am going to say about this issue.

Thread closed

Springer...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join