It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abduction\Time Travel Experience

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
I think the dog beings are fine with telepathy and they can smell your soul too, they have thumbs so the hands work, yes the teeth are intimidating.

Are the dog-types humanoid...do they have two arms and two legs? Are their facial features a cross between human-like and dog-like?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
I should have replied earlier but I thought this topic would drop off.

NIS does not investigate IRS. NIS is Naval Investigative Service.

All I see here is you trying to be another John Titor.

I held a Top Secret Weapons clearance by the way and also a PRP.
My loyalties are with the USA I would not have gotten the clearance if it were other wise
OK than mr. clearance, so you tell us what is real than? be loyal to your fellow american (me) and disclose the truth about the existance of UFO, ET and not to mention which wars were staged and by the way, what is your purpose here if you dont mind me asking?

Originally posted by SkyWay
Are the dog-types humanoid...do they have two arms and two legs? Are their facial features a cross between human-like and dog-like?
yes two arms and legs and the facial is more dog like. imagine the evolution pictures with a dog instead of an ape.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by timedrifter]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I saw a ufo 2 times in my life and have been searching for them again.
I saw a triangle craft at night when I was 12 and a day light silver orb in 2000.

Thats my purpose here. My clearance allowed me to see a classification chart while I was in the navy and I can confirm cosmic top secret is a real clearance. It is a NATO clearance and in the IMARSAT documentation I saw, it listed cosmic top secret as the only clearance level to label unidentified objects under.

I can also tell you that NM is the home of the CNWDI site. The highest level of weapons clearance happens there. I was never there, but when I would ask a question about something that was beyond my clearance level, the answer would always be wait until your an e-5 and you go to CWNDI school.

I served as a WTsn until the WT's were disbanded in 1992 and then I was an SK3 on the USS Kitty Hawk in S-1 open purchasing and responsible for IMARSAT operations because of my clearance level.

Thats my story.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
yes two arms and legs and the facial is more dog like. imagine the evolution pictures with a dog instead of an ape.

They must be a frightful sight. Do they look like the Egyptian idol anubis? Sometimes I think aliens were actually the basis for some of the idols of some ancient cultures.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
how do you know aliens are more advance then humans is there any evidence for this?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
well s3b4k, I dont want to sound condescending, but think about it. If there is a race of beings that are able to travel through space and/or time to come here and conduct whatever kind of experiments or surveillance, withour anyone even knowing. Wouldnt that automatically make them more intelligent than us?

Dont get me wrong, we have done some pretty crazy stuff as humans...developed high-powered weapons, created the wheel, invented the automobile. But if another race of beings has figured out how to conduct all of their activities all while transversing space and time, in silent craft that leave anything we could think of light years in the past, I would say that they are more intelligent than us.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
im sure aliens dont have xbox or pc

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by s3b4k
im sure aliens dont have xbox or pc

THAT is an interesting one. I think you are going to find that THEY actually gave it to US...

YIKES.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

i belelieve that he is telling the truth because why would someone bull# about something like this.

Originally posted by s3b4kon a site with thousands of users.

You really need to be a bit more cynical in life mate, you really do. The guy has offered no evidence and when he is questioned on this we are told that he doesn't need to give us evidence. Well, yes he does! He has come here with this outrageous story telling us we should believe it. Why should we? He would not be the first person to lie about this subject, many do the same with some even more bizarre stories.

He is offering very little information. He has basically said that he got abducted by his future self who resides in the body of a Grey alien......

That's it! He said he was time travelling but he isn't telling us where. He is telling us very little about the aliens or the planet, even when asked he is offering very little story.

It is NOT up to us to research his story, it is up to him to bring us his story, to bring us his evidence and if he refuses to do so then I personally have no time for him.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Skyway, I agree, that is very possible, I recommend checking out michael tsarion on google video, it explains alot.

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
I saw a ufo 2 times in my life and have been searching for them again.
I saw a triangle craft at night when I was 12 and a day light silver orb in 2000.

Thats my purpose here. My clearance allowed me to see a classification chart while I was in the navy and I can confirm cosmic top secret is a real clearance. It is a NATO clearance and in the IMARSAT documentation I saw, it listed cosmic top secret as the only clearance level to label unidentified objects under.

I can also tell you that NM is the home of the CNWDI site. The highest level of weapons clearance happens there. I was never there, but when I would ask a question about something that was beyond my clearance level, the answer would always be wait until your an e-5 and you go to CWNDI school.

I served as a WTsn until the WT's were disbanded in 1992 and then I was an SK3 on the USS Kitty Hawk in S-1 open purchasing and responsible for IMARSAT operations because of my clearance level.

Thats my story.

OK, thank you for sharing, so did you do your research on me to find out my authenticity then? I am seeking my own answers perhaps you can offer some insight.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by timedrifter]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

i belelieve that he is telling the truth because why would someone bull# about something like this.

Originally posted by s3b4kon a site with thousands of users.

You really need to be a bit more cynical in life mate, you really do. The guy has offered no evidence and when he is questioned on this we are told that he doesn't need to give us evidence. Well, yes he does! He has come here with this outrageous story telling us we should believe it. Why should we? He would not be the first person to lie about this subject, many do the same with some even more bizarre stories.

He is offering very little information. He has basically said that he got abducted by his future self who resides in the body of a Grey alien......

That's it! He said he was time travelling but he isn't telling us where. He is telling us very little about the aliens or the planet, even when asked he is offering very little story.

It is NOT up to us to research his story, it is up to him to bring us his story, to bring us his evidence and if he refuses to do so then I personally have no time for him.
I dont know how many times I said this, I have one main message here:

PREPARE FOR THE COMING ET REALTIY SOON, the authenticity of my story is irrelavant

you merit no justification for me to supply proof and again, are you worth proving it to?
has anyone proved any bible to you? please.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

was abducted by two typical grey ET, they brought me to a mothership where there was many other types of beings and then onto the planet they occupied and used me as a test subject for a time travel machine and from there I spent I think 25 to 40 years on my own timeline and erased memories, reverse aged and came back 6 days later on the worldline of earth.

Ooookaaaay.

I love fanciful tales.

I can't wait until the movie comes out.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

PREPARE FOR THE COMING ET REALTIY SOON, the authenticity of my story is irrelavant

you merit no justification for me to supply proof and again, are you worth proving it to?

You know that feeling you get when you see something happen that you KNOW is wrong? Or when YOU have done something that you KNOW is wrong? What about when you see an innocent person in PAIN... no matter WHAT nationality?

Do you? Remember that feeling? Just curious... I know it's there... EVERYBODY has it... people have tried to tie it to the "adrenaline" rush and have FAILED.

As far as being "worth proving it to...". You DO realize this is an isolationist statement, right? That is b/c YOU are following directions... You're isolating yourself. THAT is what they want you to do...

It's EASIER to "tempt" you that way...

The Bible... whether YOU know it or not, my friend, and I mean this sincerely... in a most heartfelt manner... is something YOU have proven just by being here and talking about YOUR event...

Did you read the Book of Job yet?

I know that when I'm going to make an argument, I like to be prepared. If I don't have "papers" in front of me. I have the KNOWLEDGE in my heart... brain... and soul...

Because someone DID prove the Bible to me. And my firm belief is that if you took the time to set ALL judgement ASIDE and read that book... you will find yourself expanding your conciousness as you'd never imagined possible.

THAT BOOK has the rules of engagement for abduction listed in it. That book ... will show you why honest, compassionate folks JUST LIKE YOU are ostracized and given a rash of sht for gathering the courage enough to come out and tell everyone about this... JUST LIKE JOB.

The Catholic Church chose to teach JOB as having TURNED HIS BACK ON GOD... Go read it again... KNOWING you are an abductee/contactee...

THEN come spout off in here about MY Faith and MY personal life...

And NO... I'm not saying that with even so much as one bit of anger... I really sincerely hope you WILL... I would gladly engage that debate.

Respectfully,

SP

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11

You know that feeling you get when you see something happen that you KNOW is wrong? Or when YOU have done something that you KNOW is wrong? What about when you see an innocent person in PAIN... no matter WHAT nationality?

Do you? Remember that feeling? Just curious... I know it's there... EVERYBODY has it... people have tried to tie it to the "adrenaline" rush and have FAILED.

As far as being "worth proving it to...". You DO realize this is an isolationist statement, right? That is b/c YOU are following directions... You're isolating yourself. THAT is what they want you to do...

It's EASIER to "tempt" you that way...

The Bible... whether YOU know it or not, my friend, and I mean this sincerely... in a most heartfelt manner... is something YOU have proven just by being here and talking about YOUR event...

Did you read the Book of Job yet?

I know that when I'm going to make an argument, I like to be prepared. If I don't have "papers" in front of me. I have the KNOWLEDGE in my heart... brain... and soul...

Because someone DID prove the Bible to me. And my firm belief is that if you took the time to set ALL judgement ASIDE and read that book... you will find yourself expanding your conciousness as you'd never imagined possible.

THAT BOOK has the rules of engagement for abduction listed in it. That book ... will show you why honest, compassionate folks JUST LIKE YOU are ostracized and given a rash of sht for gathering the courage enough to come out and tell everyone about this... JUST LIKE JOB.

The Catholic Church chose to teach JOB as having TURNED HIS BACK ON GOD... Go read it again... KNOWING you are an abductee/contactee...

And NO... I'm not saying that with even so much as one bit of anger... I really sincerely hope you WILL... I would gladly engage that debate.

Respectfully,

SP
what was proven to you? the bible? or my story?
I am confused. are you saying I proved the bible with my experience or telling the story of it? where is the book of job?

so the book has the rules of engagement? and if someone proved the bible to you, how so?

or you injecting more religion into this thread, if that is the case, I do not want this thread ending up in the religious section, I think religion is a scam as it is.

please clarify, are you offended by what I said about the bible here?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Southpaw does this in every thread Timedrifter. He thinks Job was an abductee and that the aliens are just trying to divert our attention from Jesus so we'll stray blah blah bible thumping stuff. Yes, I HAVE read the book of Job and did not see anything more than good/evil fairytales. Sounds just like the Iliad, the Odyssey, the King Arthur stories, and Beowulf. Ancient fantasy.

He thinks aliens are evil and are tring to slowely destroy us via genetic abnormalities, even though there is no proof for that and much more proof that human-made environmental toxins are the culprit, and no logic, because ET's could easily get rid of us in a flash if the wanted to.

I think he subscribes to the Sim's theory of ET's, where they are all out to get us. Except he inserts his own theory about the bible and the demonic nature of ET's, which is obviously what he wants to think. It would be best to ignore his ranting unless he actually asks some real questions.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
Southpaw does this in every thread Timedrifter. He thinks Job was an abductee and that the aliens are just trying to divert our attention from Jesus so we'll stray blah blah bible thumping stuff.

He thinks aliens are evil and are tring to slowely destroy us via genetic abnormalities, even though there is no proof for that and much more proof that human-made environmental toxins are the culprit, and no logic, because ET's could easily get rid of us in a flash if the wanted to.

I think he subscribes to the Sim's theory of ET's, where they are all out to get us. Except he inserts his own theory about the bible and the demonic nature of ET's, which is obviously what he wants to think. It would be best to ignore his ranting unless he actually asks some real questions.
thank for your insight BallOfPopulation, I thought he was aiming for religion too hard, this is an ET thread, I hope southtower realizes that, I do not subscribe to religion and the control over the masses it imposes.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have read both threads. I will use this one for now.

1)What happens when we die...is that a case of being replaced by a clone?

Most of the things you say are things that have been told to me in an OBE after I had a stroke in 05. I also was watched over by my Grandparents as well as being introduced to my Great Grandparents who I have never seen. This was very vivid to me.

I was also told that I was there as the result of an attack against my life. The stroke was allowed to wake me up.

I have got an important mission to help people through the changes that are coming. I would know when it was time and I would be contacted again.....I am waiting for this.

I will mention that last week, I wasn't feeling good so I went to see the Doctor. He was making fun of me till he checked my blood pressure. It was 223 over 120. If you know about blood pressure, I should have exploded and I am thinking it was like that for a week or so. The Doctor's face had a look of extreme concern on it when he saw the BP. More pills and now my BP is 125 over 67, last checked and 5 days later.

My goal is to be here for a while yet. I was told that I would live a long and rewarding life, because of what I would be involved in.

If there is going to be all of these changes, which I have been preparing for since I can remember being here and they are just like you described, I hope they come soon.

I have been patiently waiting.

The second thing that has been bothering me is resonance with healing the body and the work that Dr Royal Rife was doing. I was a child when the thing was squashed by the FDA. That was a big thing in my mind as a child and the Govt. was doing the wrong thing. Once again, you have hit the nail right on the head.

2) Is what Dr Rife was studying part of these things that have been with held from humanity?

Earlier you agreed with all of my statements, so you know I have seen glimpses of what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
I have read both threads. I will use this one for now.

1)What happens when we die...is that a case of being replaced by a clone?

2) Is what Dr Rife was studying part of these things that have been with held from humanity?

Earlier you agreed with all of my statements, so you know I have seen glimpses of what you are talking about.

That is extremely interesting information!! awsome as far as corroberation!

1) I think moving on to a "clone" or a body you built for yourself does not count as death, it is continuing life and after "death" of your body, I think you go to the next demension and so fourth. perhaps experience other deaths to other deminsions, in a soul or spiritual sense.

2) after watching michael tsarion on google video, I am starting to think that info has been with held since the days of atlantis, sort of. dr rife fell victim to controllers and wanna be controllers, but I need to research more dr rife,

i will post more

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

what i dont get this? It this real? and this happened like 15 years ago so why did you wait so long to tell people

I dont know if you have looked at society lately but anyone and I mean anyone who sits there are says they believe in ETs or timetravel or anit-grav tec or what ever is looked down upon. Ive met people who looked down upon me after saying I believed in ETs. Plus not everyone knows about this boards and doesnt have a place to get out what they know.
Oh and sorry for not reading the thread, people like that make me kinda angry.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

what was proven to you? the bible? or my story?

BOTH.

I am confused. are you saying I proved the bible with my experience or telling the story of it?

YES. With your experience. YOU have been VICTIM to the SAME abuse as JOB. I swear to you bro... NOT as a "CHRISTIAN"... but as AN ABDUCTEE that's also got a history of being a VERY DANGEROUS researcher... you gotta read the Book of Job... you will feel just a little better ... you will say... WHOA... THAT is in the BIBLE?????

SOME OF THE THINGS YOU'RE GONNA FIND IN THE BOOK OF JOB:
Rules of Engagement for the adversary in ABDUCTION
Explanation of Abduction
Things you'll hear from critics... when they tell you you're CRAZY
WHY you need FAITH to understand ET

THOSE are only SOME of the things that are in the Book of Job.

where is the book of job?

Between Esther and Psalms.

so the book has the rules of engagement? and if someone proved the bible to you, how so?

YES. It tells you WHO is behind abduction. It tells you WHAT he is ALLOWED to DO to you, me, and every other human being, should he so decide.

How so? Hmmm.... A big part of it is THIS. The Book of Job and the application of IT to my own life. Not from a theological perspective either. THAT is where people are misunderstanding me TERRIBLY. I'm not in hear beating a bible.

I don't WANT to CONVERT ANY OF YOU. THAT is for YOU and YOU ALONE.

I RESPECT YOU. Good luck. I pray for humanity DAILY... so you're included...

Yet... due to this "deception" soooooo many have become accustomed to feeling ANGER even when they consider GOD or the Bible... THAT is NOT my fault man... *sheesh* LOL!

or you injecting more religion into this thread, if that is the case, I do not want this thread ending up in the religious section, I think religion is a scam as it is.

OKAY. NOW we are getting somewhere! I CONCUR. COMPLETELY! You know how you feel like organized religion is a SCAM on EVERYBODY? How you feel that it's a joke? People go to church and pray and then go out and commit the SAME SINS AGAIN!!! It gets to lookin' like a boiling pot of hypocracy, right?

I AGREE!!!!!!! GOD AGREES WITH YOU TOO! And you will say WHOOOAAAA... Naaaaaahhhh... that's NUTS.... but...

YOU are actually feeling the SAME THING AS CHRIST. I didn't even KNOW this until I read Revelation... When all those hypocrites about whom you might think try to get "in" with Christ... they will say... "But I have done this... I have made that... I have accomplished this physical thing or that... I made this much money for my family... I made these things with my hands... "

And Christ IS going to say to them: "I do NOT even KNOW YOU!" And will then turn his BACK on THEM... as they had Christ. So, isn't it strange that the masses on this planet NOW condemn GOD... condemn CHRIST... by grouping THEM with RELIGION... when God... when Jesus Christ are MAKING THE SAME ARGUMENT YOU ARE ABOUT RELIGION!!! That it's a WHORE. That's it's a SELL OUT. That WE have turned HIM into a JOKE.

YOU are saying the same thing as Jesus Christ, Bro... How weird do you feel RIGHT NOW?

In Revelation it discusses a "whore" that gets "lost in the wilderness"... Bro... that WHORE is the Roman Catholic Church and ALL it's splinters...

THAT book discusses THIS PHENOMENON AS WELL. See... the problem is a dichotomy.

To bring up "religion" here... is, perhaps, to be interpreted by folks without a complete understanding of religion and what REALLY should be applied to a thread about it... NO DISRESPECT INTENDED. If the task is managing THIS site then WHY would you be a biblical scholar TOO... I understand this is NOT reasonable...

BUT...

We also MUST refer to the BIBLE. To the Ancient Sumerian Texts... Ancient EGYPTIAN, MAYAN, INCAN texts... ALL OF IT.... to find the WHOLE TRUTH.

If we choose to NOT wrap our minds around the WHOLE of HUMANITY... including its vast and wonderfully UNCERTAIN History... then we've chosen also, by proxy, to NOT see the truth, whatever that TRUTH may be, have we not?

please clarify, are you offended by what I said about the bible here?

NEGATIVE. I commented right after... NOT stated angrily at all... seriously welcome the conversation... hey man... I KNOW I don't know it all... Conversation and Community do NOT happen enough for humanity any longer. xbox, sony, MTV, VH1, grand theft auto, HALO, etc etc and so on... THAT is what raised most people aged 20-25. NOT their parents... THAT is kinda scary, isn't it?

We're lurching toward collective AUTISM... NOT collective AWAKENING...

If YOU saw that happening... wouldn't YOU be concerned for humanity as well? LOL!

SPout

[edit on 22/202/07 by Southpaw11]

[edit on 22/202/07 by Southpaw11]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join