It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein, Bees, and ET

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
When the bee has vanished from the globe... mankind will have four years left to live...

-Albert Einstein

Bee populations are down by as much as 80% around the globe right now. This was on Coast last night...

If ET can alter seratonin and dopamine to trick us into creating our own demise, and turn our back on our Creator...

Then why could they NOT remove the BEE in order to create MORE need, ultimately for a SAVIOR... for a FALSE CHRIST?

Either way we now have:

Bee popluations down 80%
Autism rates UP 6024% (since 1996)

Hmmm...

Oh yeah... sorry... NONE of these things are interrelated... b/c if an adversary wanted to DESTROY us... COVERTLY... FOR WHATEVER REASON...

WHO CARES what the reason is? They are DUMBING US DOWN.

You do realize WE have broken the food chain on this planet in SEVERAL places... we've disrupted the entire ecological system. We are riding the crest of a wave of utter destruction.

Yet... when I click "post"... MANY will NOT take the time to see and FEEL the correlation...

In fact, some will BELIEVE there is NO correlation... Saying I AM OFF. Yet, not realizing my assessment is NO LESS probable than their own...

wow.

We are in trouble.

Mayday Mayday we are going down. Say again we are going down. Mayday Mayday. Project GiftOfGod is GOING DOWN.

SPout

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
this is the most absurd post i've ever seen. where did you find all this?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Southpaw11:

Do you have a source for your Einstein quote?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yet... when I click "post"... MANY will NOT take the time to see and FEEL the correlation...

You've got that right. Would you mind explaining what possible correlation there could be between the decline in Bee populations and the increase in Autism?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
THere is no correlation. Nor is there proof that Ets are altering seratonin and dopamine levels in the human brain.

he said it best right here

we've disrupted the entire ecological system. We are riding the crest of a wave of utter destruction.

WE are doing it, not ET's.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Regardless... the implication of the OP is clear and very hard to fathom. We have driven countless species to extinction and it has it has been reported over and over we are living off of ecological credit now. We can not sustain our current population much less the trend in our growth with the footprint that each person leaves on the ecological system. After Global Warming has finished it's course the human population will be brought back down to much more "manageable" numbers.

The implications are incredibly frightening yet we can blame no one but ourselves.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
like i said, we are doing it and we are screwed. bees are just one of the millions of things we have driven to extinction, but i do not think that they are the sign of our immediate doom.

this thread is bogus.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
so let's see

einstein quote on bee populations in relation to humanity and our connection to the environment
ETs manipulating levels of brain chemicals
turning back on "jesus"
attempt to make us seek false messiah
bee populations down
autism rates up
dumbing down of population
adversary trying to destroy us covertly (probably ETs here)
dumbing us down again
breaking of the food chain (you do know that it's actually a web, right?)
destroyed the ecosystem (we've done that since day 1 of human existence)

ok, all i have to say is
if ETs had the power to manipulate our levels of brain chemicals and to increase rates of autism, they wouldn't need to covertly destroy us
they could just wipe us out overtly and we'd be helpless

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think southpaw has read this persons blog about bees. A lot of the bee information can be found it it.

new topics

top topics

join