It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More proof of Iranian involvement in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Link

.50 caliber Austrian sniper rifles directly linked to Iran.

It's seems most believe the USA should do nothing about Iran but they are intervening and killing USA/Coalition soldiers in Iraq. At the same time their leader threatens to destroy Israel nearly everyday while illegally developing nuclear technology and thumbing his nose to the UN and the world. Iran recognizes the world is tired of the USA confronting radical Islam and is taking advantage of the situation to do what it wants hoping nobody will intervene while they become the dominant Middle Eastern power. At this point I believe the world would be happy to sit back and watch suicide bombings on the news as long as it's happening in Israel or not in their backyard. Iraq is a freaking mess but we can't ignore a real danger like Iran.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6
At this point I believe the world would be happy to sit back and watch suicide bombings on the news as long as it's happening in Israel or not in their backyard. Iraq is a freaking mess but we can't ignore a real danger like Iran.

Well we've been sitting back doing nothing for 40 years whilst Israel occupies Palestine or does that not suit your argument.

Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Iraq is a freaking mess but we can't ignore a real danger like Iran.

Because they supplied some guns? Are you suggesting this is now the minimum level of involvelment required for another "pre-emptive" attack?

I'm supprised we haven't labeled those guns "a weapon of mass distruction" yet. Afterall, they can be used to kill many people.

And if we are to go after everyone who supplies weapons, does that mean we will be invading Austrailia soon?

Where/when does it end?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
At the same time their leader threatens to destroy Israel nearly everyday while illegally developing nuclear technology and thumbing his nose to the UN and the world.
The UN is corrupt and useless (see Africa and food for oil)
The world I suppose is the security consil
Well lets look at them.
The French. Will take bribes and also are afraid that Iran will make an already pissed of muslems in france go apesh#t
Russian in bed with Iran and I sure they are also on the take same with China so that leaves oh yes USA and GB.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I do not think it is reason for a preemptive attack but just another nail in the coffin. Can you imagine the outcry if Bush, Blair, or any other Western leader stepped forward and declared they were going to drive every Arab into the sea and commit mass suicide? No what if they did that nearly every day? Now some on here may think the USA is evil for it's invlovement in Iraq but at the same time all of this BS is going on we are not taking their oil, we are not planning on staying, and the US is not committing mass genocide. The USA is building and investing in infrastructure more than Saddam ever did and it's hardly covered at all. I personally have friends over in Iraq doing this very thing. Granted the USA destroyed a lot of infrastructure but that has been replaced above and beyond what was destroyed.

All I am saying is the world needs to wake up and collectively do something about Iran before a nuclear incident occurs in the M.E. or in a Western country via Iranian terrorist ties. today they are announcing that the borders between Iraq, Syria, and Iran will be closed. What took so long! It's just like here in the USA. Wide open borders to anyone who wants to harm us.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
sodom

@mecheng

Austria, not Australia

and i say yes, invade Austria, Hitler was from Austria...
compare Hitler with almedinjad, there you go...

sodom

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Steyr is from Austria, not Australia. Austria is a little country in euroupe with excelent skiing and schnaaps and Australian is a continent in the southern hemispere with a small population and is probably the USA's most staunch ally. Interestingly the Australian Army licended the manufacture of Austrian Steyr assult rifles and called them AUS Steyrs!! Its just so confusing!!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
OH iran is playing games in iraq alright.

But they aren't helping the resistance, they're helping themselves.

THey are rivaling the US for controll of the puppet regime.

If you ask me, they are being a bunch of dirty hypocrits.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I agree with you Syrian Sister.

If the USA pulls out soon there will be a battle between Shia and Sunni countries over the control of Iraq. Iran will flood in and saudi Arabia and Jordan have declared they will come in to support Sunni's.

If we think it's bad now just wait!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

At this point I believe the world would be happy to sit back and watch suicide bombings on the news as long as it's happening in Israel or not in their backyard. Iraq is a freaking mess but we can't ignore a real danger like Iran.

Well we've been sitting back doing nothing for 40 years whilst Israel occupies Palestine or does that not suit your argument.

Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land

What do you think sits under the Dome of the Rock? That land was Jewish land. But that is a different thread. Why can't it belong to all religions now instead of everyone trying to cut each other's throat over such a small spec of land? I don't care what God you bow to I'm sure "love thy neighbor" would be favored above "kill thy neighbor."

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

What do you think sits under the Dome of the Rock?

I'll take 2 guesses:

Graffiti that says "Jehovah woz ere'"?

Land that belongs to no one?

That land was Jewish land.

Why can't it belong to all religions now instead of everyone trying to cut each other's throat over such a small spec of land?

So the land should belong to all religions, but you claim its Jewish land.

I don't care what God you bow to I'm sure "love thy neighbor" would be favored above "kill thy neighbor."

You'll find some interesting approaches to loving ones neighbour in that link I gave you.

And as for god.........

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Koka]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I agree with you Syrian Sister.

If the USA pulls out soon there will be a battle between Shia and Sunni countries over the control of Iraq. Iran will flood in and saudi Arabia and Jordan have declared they will come in to support Sunni's.

If we think it's bad now just wait!

I'm sorry but i don't agree with that at all.

Everything bad was born out of your occupation. Your creating the seceterianism with your psy op bomings and with your policies.

It's basically part of your plan, so if you think that the US doesn't want civil war iraq and the middle east, if you think they are there for benevolent peaceful reasons your dreaming. THEY STARTED KILLING PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! as if they give a damn 'you gotta break some eggs to make an omlet'.

Just remember the IRan-Iraq war.

The occupation is wrong, it is resisted to the last by good people, it must be stopped at any consequence.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I was just reading an article in todays newspapers about that.

And there are a few problems with this Austrian rifles:

FIRST - The Austrian company, Steyr-Mannlicher found out about this in the newspaper, and was not contacted by the USArmy. Weird? Why? Because, usually when their rifles are found in some suspecious places, they always receive the question about the serial numbers and they check it out through their database and tell them, who the buyer was. Well, in this case, nobody contacted them, which they find very Weird. So how do we know they are from Iran? Let's see those serials!

SECOND - The licences for this rifles passed few years ago, and today basicly anybody with the equipment and plans can produce these rifles, which means they could come from ANYWHERE. Which is why this matter is just too weird - looks like the so-called "Evidence" against Iran is really piling up these days, as if something is cooking...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
on_yer_6 wote:

Now some on here may think the USA is evil for it's invlovement in Iraq but at the same time all of this BS is going on we are not taking their oil, we are not planning on staying, and the US is not committing mass genocide. The USA is building and investing in infrastructure more than Saddam ever did and it's hardly covered at all.

Time to do a little research and Googling chum

Check out some of the latest oild deals in favour of the big boyz.

Not planning on staying? All that money spent on the green zone and a huge fortress embassy.... and they're just gonna leave it all behind?

Building and investing in infrastructure more than Saddam ever did? You must be too young to remember or maybe too idle to research that little issue. Iraq was probably the most westernised state in the Middle East at one time. Fairly good road system, good electricity and water supplies, well staffed and clean hospitals, good education etc. well, that was until we bombed it all to crap in the first Gulf engagement and then what had been rebuilt or missed the first time was bombed the second time around. That deliberate destruction of civilian infrastructure was also in violation of international laws. I know these things as I had many colleagues working in Iraq on contracts and I was also working on the supply of equipment for their universities. I had first hand info and saw the pictures to back it up too. I am sure there must be many photos available on the web with photos of all the infrastructure you say Saddam didn't build or put in place.

new topics

top topics

join