It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What shoudl the U2U function be used for

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
U2Us are just a quick way to communicate on ATS, in a private manner.

You make what you want out of it.

So, I'm the troll, yet you're the one jumping on threads and calling people satanists for no valid reason?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
No offense meant then,

just curious and you can create a new thread or take this discussion elsewhere if you like but what does your avatar stand for? What does it mean? Curious why Morbid as a member name?

Oh and you mentioned that there is some religious faiths that you believe are valid in annother thread on this board, just curious what they may be. I may not know about them so please advise me.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
what does your avatar stand for? What does it mean? Curious why Morbid as a member name?

Oh and you mentioned that there is some religious faiths that you believe are valid in annother thread on this board, just curious what they may be.

I already said why I chosed m0rbid as a nickname on BTS, see this link if you want.
dictionary.reference.com...

The avatar is a pic I found on some website about chaos magic. (BTW, chaos magic doesn't necessarly means evil or satanic magic) I like the eye, and I will probably get this pic tattooed in my back.
Maybe it will help opening that third eye and having a more global view of everything. (if I put enough energy in it and enough faith in symbolism) Just a symbolic step on the road to higher conscience.

I didn't quite understood your last question. I would like to know wich thread you refer to, as I can't really pronounce my self on wich religious faiths are 'valid or not', but if you want I can tell you wich religions seems interesting to me. It's moslty a big mix of buddhism, taoism (similar, I know), zen philosophy, wicca philosophy, discordian stuff (not really a religion in it-self), and I plan on reading stuff about the Kabbalah and the Rosicrucians, looks quite interesting.

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by m0rbid]

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Morbid,

thanks for your answers.

I think that anything that helps to open the third eye is worthwhile.

Let us know how it goes.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I'm surprised that you don't endure censure because you and about half a dozen other people around here are always trolling around too and yet you never seem called to task.

I guess it all has to do with the viewpoints of the owners of the system as to who gets patted on the back and who gets their butt kicked doesn't it.

maybe it's just how you look at it Neo. Think of a kick in the butt as a pat on the back that missed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join