It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd and Scary dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I had a dream one night which seemed very real yet odd. I was standing in a thick fog and I saw who I thought was George Washington marching. As he gets closer I realize it is George W. Bush. He gets right in my face and spits and yells "you can't stop the new world order."

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
"Wolf in sheep's clothing"? or maybe,[ don't have an idiom] Mr.Washington is one in the same with Bush. Truthfully, you can't say you know him, so you know. Maybe they have the same intentions, just different methods. Or maybe they want what they think is best for us Americans, well excuse me, us inhabitants of the Mother Earth. But, it's just that at least at that time, you don't think it's what's best for you, or don't understand. Actually reminded me of Hitler, and the Nazis. Not that what he did was 'right', but what he did was what he sincerely believed to be right.

I really would have expected more people to respond to this.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm no dream interpreter, so naturally i'll go ahead and interpret your dream here and now. =D

I see some correlations between your dream and reality. George Washington can be thought of as the ultimate patriot, one of the first. His is the face of our nation. He is known for his efforts in the Revolutionary War, which is likely why you thought it was him marching.

Now, onto Bush. I think he likes to carry the flag of patriotism. But, where Washington did it for the right reasons, Bush is doing it in an effort to drum up support. Patriotism looks good. Talking about the troops looks good. He simply doesn't sell it well enough, because he has other ulterior motives.

That's why he's spitting in your face and boasting about the NWO, because his "patriotism" is transparent.

Edit: Just found this coincidental link on another topic
Bush Links Terror War to Independence War

[edit on 2/19/2007 by The Cyfre]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think someone has been reading a little too much on ATS............

I read a lot of the paranormal threads and for weeks I was scared of my own shadow.

new topics

top topics

join