It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago UFO Submitted to ATS via Contact Form.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
That thing to the left might be a helicopter, facing left.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

There has been minimal information from the source other than it was within days of the O'Hare sighting...

Taken together with this...

Originally posted by Springer
The submitter said this shot was taken from the Sears Tower.
6 YEARS AGO!

(bold mine, for emphasis.)

= It's a lie. At least one lie already.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
[edit on 4-2-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I've looked at this phto for a long time and I cannot see anything that even resembles a UFO.

I can't believe this thread has reached 3 pages.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

There has been minimal information from the source other than it was within days of the O'Hare sighting...

Taken together with this...

Originally posted by Springer
The submitter said this shot was taken from the Sears Tower.
6 YEARS AGO!

(bold mine, for emphasis.)

Hmmmm. I'm sure there's just some kind of information mix up here and not anything intentional.

= It's a lie. At least one lie already.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Hmmmm. I'm sure there's just some kind of information mix up here and not anything intentional.

Only if there was an O'hare ufo sighting six years ago, also.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
Hi There,

It's too flat to be a blimp and one will see that clearly even on casual analysis in an editor.

Not at all. The object is not flat, but rounded and curved with tail fins at the right extremity. Below it, and to its right, on the sea surface is a small wake. This could be from a small speedboat by which the blimp is being towed?

I'm leaning toward this too...nice call.

The gray object is too big to fit the description of what was seen over O'Hare airport. That's no 30ft wide object...much bigger. Plus if this was 6 years ago, I don't know really what we are looking for.

Did the submitter of this picture report any of these objects behaving strangely or moving at high speed or odd angles?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
As another poster said: It could be a picture of a picture (taken from here: www.enfs.com... ) that would explain why I see "Sunplus Corp." in the code. This company produces cams.

I've also manipulated the original image a bit:

i9.tinypic.com...

I say it could be a picture of that enfs.com pic that was manipulated to insert this object in the upper right and then made a picture from that pic with a sunplus cam.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
I say it could be a picture of that enfs.com pic that was manipulated to insert this object in the upper right and then made a picture from that pic with a sunplus cam.

Actually no. I did not mean to imply that it was a picture of that particular picture. If you look at the shadows on the buildings, it is clearly two different photos.

Also the angle is slighly different. You can check this by making one 50% transparent and overlaying it onto the other. I tried, no perfect match, as you would expect from identical pictures.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Im going to say its either dirt on glass, or its a picture of a picture. Im leaning more towards picture of a picture by the way the pic is blurred in the center.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan

The pictures look like they are taken from a similar vantage point. Although I can't be certain of the equivalence of the vantage points, the horizon on this picture makes me suspect that the 'disc' may well be above it on the picture sent in.

Yeah, it looks like the Hancock building. I stand corrected, but the direction would be the same facing east not west as was the Ohare photo. Frankly I forgot all about the Hancok building Duh, must be having a sometimers attack today.

[edit on 2/4/2007 by shots]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'm still not convinced, that this is real. I'm more leaning toward fake/hoax.

The similarities between the posted pic and that other pic are simply too much IMO.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The similarities between the posted pic and that other pic are simply too much IMO.

Nah, actually there are probably many pictures facing that direction, taken from the Sears Tower.

thumb.shutterstock.com...

thumb.shutterstock.com...

www.assabfn.co.za...

[edit on 2/4/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
hm...how's this one?
doozy.inf.ed.ac.uk...
looks familiar?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
this one is much bigger 800x600. Notice the smugdes in the picture, probably something on the window glass.

www.xn--gl-wia4e.net...

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is the person's first post last month.

Posted by boombabyboom, on January 29, 2007 at 09:43 GMT

My GF told me about this forum an thread.
I finally read almost everything.
I think I saw the thing in the photo but it wuz in NY state in Dec.
I took pictures with my phone but I can't see if its in the shots.
How do I get them off my phone and upload them here?

This sounds like he meant last Dec 06 to me.

Second post... today.

posted on 2/4/2007 at 08:53 AM (post id: 2927114) - single - this post REPLYQUOTE

Okay sorry for taking so long I've been busy with school.
Thanks for the idea of emailing the pic to myself that did it.
I think I have a couple shots of the same thing you guys are talking about and when I looked on the map of where I think I took the picture, it was near the nuke plant!
But damn people, I don't want to do interviews and all that #.
For personal reasons I don't want to be involved and some of you really dig deep into this ufo thing.
How can I stay out of this if I want to just upload my picture and you guys do the rest?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

hm...how's this one?
doozy.inf.ed.ac.uk...
looks familiar?

ok this is it _not_

looking to the left of the posted pic and the pic i just posted...

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
this one is much bigger 800x600. Notice the smugdes in the picture, probably something on the window glass.

www.xn--gl-wia4e.net...

hm not the same...again...i'm looking to the left side of the picture. the original picture shows much more buildings on the left than our pics. except the one from enfs.com

[edit on 4-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

hm not the same...again...

I was just showing other pics from the sears tower in that angle. I pointed out this one because of the anamolies in it. The smudges on the window.

I don't think we will find the picture that the original picture was taken of, I tried searching in vane. It was futile.

Anywho, I'll wait for an official verdict, from those more knowing than myself.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
agreed, we have to wait and see what comes out. but i'll keep the enfs.com pic in mind...you never know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join