It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 truth music videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Im trying to compile a list of all the music and music videos out there dealing with 911 truth. This subject has been taboo in the mainstream media, but a number of prominent artists have taken on the subject. Eminem, Mos Def, Ministry, Immortal Technique, Jada kiss, etc etc etc. We can use all the help we can get. If you have any music or music videos dealing with 911 or the Illuminati, please post it here. These videos are great tools for spreading the word.

WARNING - SOME VIDEOS CONTAIN EXPLICIT LYRICS. Its not that bad, but im just warning ya

Ministry - Lies lies lies. This song is awesome, the music video that goes with it is a great compilation of visuals that totally gel. Its compares the war on terror to the 1950s nuke scares. It shows how nobody will rise up against a government because they are too scared hiding under their table thinking they need the government to protect them. Its shows cowboy bush marching soldiers straight off a cliff.

Immortal Technique ft. Mos Def and Eminem - Bin Laden. Mad props to the rap with the phat beat and sick lyrics

Google Video Link

This is not a music video, but it explains some claims made above.

Paris - What would you do. Once again, hip hop wif a message.

Immortal Technique - The cause of death. He pretty much lays it all out here.

Google Video Link

Immortal Technique - The 4th branch. Explains how the media controls us and the corporations control the media.

Google Video Link

SUPA DUBYA!!!!!

Dance with the Devil - Bohemian club montage. I love the piano.

[edit on 2/4/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So what do you guys think? Do you like the vidz? Do you like the music?

Do you guys have any other music videos that you've come across?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The 9/11 dollar, big dollar, huge market...

[edit on 5/2/07 by Implosion]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'll admit I'm kind of out of my element when it comes to this subject.

However, that piano bit is from the 1970 movie Love Story

Great soundtrack...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Didn't someone just post a thread with one of those videos in? It got deleted so this might be deleted as well. Just letting you know.

And no, I don't like the music at all, sorry.

[edit on 5/2/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well, what music do you think would be more fitting?

If you can come up with some suggested music, i can probably come up with some sort of video to go with it...

And, how can you not like the Ministry song? That ROCKS!!

[edit on 2/5/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, This one deals more with Iraq, Bush, and terrorism in general, but its worth a look.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yeah, that keeps with the general theme, so rock on outofstep!

Thanks for the contribution!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Nice videos man. I'm a big fan of Immortal Technique, Mos Def and the like. Even bigger artists like Kanye West and Common have alot of anti-government music. Check out Jedi Mind Tricks too, they've got some nice political stuff. Guys like Sabac, Pharaohe Monche and Diabolic too.

And this music isn't mass marketed hip-hop, its the underground.

It's the message not the money.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This one is really good. Great beat, awesome lyrics. Check it out.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Spoon, love that song by Remo Conscious, great song I even have it on my Ipod!!! He has another great song called "Land of the Robots", as well, another great listen. That video was good, but it would be even better if there was one with some live action instead of just a slideshow!!! Great find!!

Cheers,

top topics

join