It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleeper Cells in the US/Canada

page: 1

join
share:
Tea

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I was initially shocked to read the following article at the American Thinker web site, but then came to my senses. We all know it is just a matter of time before suicide bombings and beheadings start occurring on US soil. The Brits recently foiled such a plan, which targeted a UK soldier.

This is certainly a good argument for the Second Amendment in the US.

These people are sick. They won't be happy until the planet goes up in flames.

Sleeper Cells in the United States and Canada

There is every reason to suspect that we will endure suicide missions by Islamist sleeper cells. They are already in place. They are waiting for the right time. I know this from experience...

...Terrorist sleeper cells are located primarily in North Carolina, Michigan, and Canada. The "sleepers" are prepared to conduct terrorist attacks within the U.S., and nuclear material is available to them. "Prepared" in this instance indicates they have the necessary tools to carry out their attacks and are prepared to die...

...Terrorist operations are active in the U.S. and are being operated/financed in Michigan. U.S. citizens need to understand there are people trained and prepared to carry our suicide missions in the U.S. and nothing is off limits. Churches, malls, and even the schools our children attend are not off limits to suicide bombers. It is only a relatively short time before the U.S. will begin seeing suicide terrorist missions...

More

Edited for Spelling

[edit on 2/3/2007 by Tea]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So what's your point? We already know this. There is nothing that can be done. Lets face it when it hits the fan, and it will, we'll all sit back and analyze what we should or could have done to prevent it. Accept the fact that there are those who are poised to strike and move on.

I do question the accuracy of the claims being made in that they have pinpointed specific states. Its obvious there's a watch list but if that is in fact the case and their potential is do deadly why wait. Also Canada is a pretty broad region, that's like saying South America has some undesirables.

brill

Tea

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by brill...So what's your point?...

What's my point? Does every post have to have a "point"? I stated my position on the subject and posted the information for those that are interested, the latter, I suppose, being my point.

Your hostility is particularly interesting in view of your anti-Semitic bumper sticker. What's your point? And considering that little item, exactly whose side are you on?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There's no hostility here, only your assumptions. Yes you stated the obvious and I merely indicated that some of the facts that you presented could be further pursued if they are deemed as such a threat. Obviously they are not.

Also boycotting a countrys goods doesn't make people anti-semitic, nice assumption
Must be some good tea you have there.

brill

[edit on 3-2-2007 by brill]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Pure lies, its' nothing but lies.

Kirtland has some of the best scientists in the world working on U.S. Government projects. I had been working closely with these scientists who specialized in nuclear energy, directed energy, laser technology, bio-weapons and more. I fully understand the impact if suicide bombers begin progressing from conventional explosives to unconventional methods.

That's a pathetic slipper slope. Exactly how do you ascertain that these sleeper cells will acquire weapons systems that are highly classified and not fully on the market exactly? I find it hard to believe that a middle eastern sleeper cell will have the resources at hand to terrorize my country, Canada, with a compilation of laser technology or nuclear energy. He provides no evidence for this just the simple fact that he worked with American scientists. This is fear mongering, the entire article is nothing but old rehashed arguments mixed in with current ones based upon no evidence.

I only see staged terrorists attacks in the come years, nothing more, and staged by the Americans themselves...

Luxifero

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Also boycotting a countrys goods doesn't make people anti-semitic, nice assumption Must be some good tea you have there.

That must make America anti-world then.

lol

Luxifero

new topics

top topics

join