It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming of False Visions, False Prophets and False Messiahs...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Here is an extremely relevant excerpt from Amitakh Stanford's article "The Coming of False Visions, False Prophets and False Messiahs," about the ruling elite's plans for a second coming of "Jesus," and the coming of other false prophets which can be read here : www.xeeatwelve.net... . I find this very interesting in light of these new statements by the Iranian government about their expected "messiah."

With this understanding, the endless Middle East conflicts make much more sense. They are designed to continue. OBB wants to have Jesus return to Israel, and they have already taken many steps to contrive this re-appearance. They want battles to be brewing at the time so their false messiah can appear to be the prince of peace.

OBB, through its earthly creation (CIA) has kept the wars raging in many parts of the world, especially in the Middle East. They have pitted Christian nations against Muslim nations by using many tools, especially oil. They also pitted the Jews against the Germans in World War II...

...Jews of the world are facing enormous hatred and anti-Semitic behaviour. This is also part of the CIA's design. They appear to be helping Israel at every step, while they are just using that country to assist in bringing about a One World Tyranny. Unfortunately, many people are not aware of the distinction between Zionists and Jews. Zionists can be of any ethnicity and they form the bulk of the ruling elite. However, many Jews are Zionists, but not all Zionists are Jews.

© 2004 Dr. Amitakh Stanford & AHSAF

[edit on 29-1-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed large cut/paste, added 'ex' tags for external material

[edit on 2/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Sounds like a nutjob.
There was another thread almost like this a couple days back.
Only it was another organization talking about projecting images into the skies....messiah, crosses, messages being transmitted into our heads.
It's all spam. Sorry, I don't buy it.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You want NutJob,
check out this freak...

www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
that yahweh has a bad case of Jesus Complex. That's a SERIOUS nutjob looking to profit from gullible people.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If anyone has not heard yet, the Iranian government has claimed that the "Mahdi," or Muslim messiah should come in Spring 2007, and his arrival has been precipitated by recent events. I feel that this piece by Amitakh Stanford contains very valuable information for some.

You can read about such events here : www.worldnetdaily.com...

and here : www.worldnetdaily.com...

[edit on 1-2-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
When he comes, we will all know, and no government is going to pull something like this off without Divine Intervention getting in the way of their plans.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekOneSeven17
If anyone has not heard yet, the Iranian government has claimed that the "Mahdi," or Muslim messiah should come in Spring 2007, and his arrival has been precipitated by recent events. I feel that this piece by Amitakh Stanford contains very valuable information for some.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

I thought he was suppost to come last August 22nd???
I got news for them... he ain't coming!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

...Zionists can be of any ethnicity and they form the bulk of the ruling elite.

'Zionists' eh? :shk: that one sentence is enough to doom this guy as a pollitically motivated nutjob.

The "miracles"...

some are false .. many are real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fixed quote

[edit on 2/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
wouldnt someone like that (the new jesus) just appear to be another David Blaine, or David Copperfield?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

...Zionists can be of any ethnicity and they form the bulk of the ruling elite.

'Zionists' eh? :shk: that one sentence is enough to doom this guy as a pollitically motivated nutjob.

Hmm...

The term Conspiracy leaves a bad taste in many peoples mouth, and if they hear the word, what ever its applied to automatically is clicked to the world of 'fantacy'.

Looks like zionism is doing the same.
Mention it and people think its a nut job...much like conspiracy, throwing the baby out with the bath water.

There is a lot to the word conpiracy, and what it means, as there is to the term zionist and what it implies.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
wouldnt someone like that (the new jesus) just appear to be another David Blaine, or David Copperfield?

If Jesus came back what would he say that he didnt already cover?

Oh, forgot he goes from gentle lamb to raging warrior to all the dissidents...(suffering from major personality disorder.)

Seriously, it sounds 'zionist' to me.

And here is 'my' term for zionism.
Someone who is looking for a kingdom on earth.
Interestingly enough, Jesus was against over throwing the Romans, so Judas betrayed him.

And not only that, Peter cut off a dudes ear, and Jesus put it back on.

Point is, gentle Jesus return, sounds more like just a 'false' messiah altogether.
Or a Jesus that underwent a total mindwashing course to convince him to be the ruler on earth...(for a 1000 years. lol)

Peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

If anyone has not heard yet, the Iranian government has claimed that the "Mahdi," or Muslim messiah should come in Spring 2007,

What?
No they didn't.

. I feel that this piece by Amitakh Stanford contains very valuable information for some.

Amitakh Stanford just makes stuff up, and claims that 'aliens' or somethign along those lines are psychically informing her.

WorldNutDaily is a terrible news source, they simply make stuff up. If there is any conspiracy here, its that the people at WND will make stuff up to attack other groups.

WND is, once again, lying.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll
Sounds like a nutjob.
There was another thread almost like this a couple days back.
Only it was another organization talking about projecting images into the skies....messiah, crosses, messages being transmitted into our heads.
It's all spam. Sorry, I don't buy it.

Actually, there is a project Blue Beam which is capable of placing holographic images in the air. So, such an act by the government is not out of the question,not at all.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is the site that they are saying says that the Mahdi will return this year, on a particular date:

english.irib.ir...
In our discussion of the world in the last days of the earth we had said in our previous editions of this programme that no source has pointed to the exact date when the Savior will appear and only God knows about the exact timing of the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (AS). [...]

Some say it would be Friday and the date will be Ashura or the 10th of Moharram, the heart-rending martyrdom anniversary of his illustrious ancestor, Imam Husain (AS). Others say the date will be the 25th of the month of Zil-Qa’dah and may coincide with the Spring Equinox or Nowrooz as the Iranians call. A saying attributed to the Prophet’s 6th infallible heir, Imam Ja’far Sadeq (PBUH) says the Mahdi will appear on the Spring Equinox and God will make him defeat Dajjal the Impostor or the anti-Christ as the Christians say, who will be hanged near the dump of Kufa. The 6th Imam goes on to add: There will be no Nowrooz when we will not be waiting for him.

So, once again, WND is a bunch of liars, Chuck Norris notwithstanding.

ANd notice that there is no authorship credit on that WND article.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2006/01/14/wiran14.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/01/14/ixworld.html

www.csmonitor.com...

Here are examples of two more reports of it...

www.ynetnews.com... : Even YNET has covered it.

Amitakh Stanford just makes stuff up, and claims that 'aliens' or somethign along those lines are psychically informing her.

-Nygdan

You should try and learn to stop stating your opinions as facts.

----

Im curious as to why my original post had been edited?

[edit on 2-2-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here is the full quote from Amitakh Stanford's piece that i wanted to share in relation to the Iranian government's claims.

Full piece: www.xeeatwelve.net...

...With this understanding, the endless Middle East conflicts make much more sense. They are designed to continue. OBB wants to have Jesus return to Israel, and they have already taken many steps to contrive this re-appearance. They want battles to be brewing at the time so their false messiah can appear to be the prince of peace.

OBB, through its earthly creation (CIA) has kept the wars raging in many parts of the world, especially in the Middle East. They have pitted Christian nations against Muslim nations by using many tools, especially oil. They also pitted the Jews against the Germans in World War II.

The Anunnaki are very prevalent in the Arab nations also.

The increases in oil prices have all been calculated by the CIA using many techniques and cartels. The increases are used to justify inflation in Western countries which strip the wealth from citizens of those countries and further impoverishes the Third World Countries. The Arab nations do not generally use the windfalls for their people, but instead greed takes over and the money is soon gathered into a few hands. These hands form the Arab ruling elite. Also, a great deal of the oil money is spent on war machinery. In short, the oil rich Arab countries are still economically backward. This is by design.

Jews of the world are facing enormous hatred and anti-Semitic behaviour. This is also part of the CIA's design. They appear to be helping Israel at every step, while they are just using that country to assist in bringing about a One World Tyranny. Unfortunately, many people are not aware of the distinction between Zionists and Jews. Zionists can be of any ethnicity and they form the bulk of the ruling elite. However, many Jews are Zionists, but not all Zionists are Jews.

The CIA is planning to present a Jesus who will come in the clouds and bring peace to Israel and the Middle East. It is planned that this false messiah will be launched on all the major television networks and will be highly promoted by the ruling elites' controlled media. If he appears as planned, he will be seen to perform many miracles and speak many languages. He is currently in training for this job.

The "miracles" are beginning now with weeping statues and beads (many of which have been exposed as frauds, including the recent ones in Brisbane, Australia), miracle stigmata, visions of Mary in the skies and many other "signs" are appearing about the globe. These are just holographic projections that appear by using alien technology. The Vatican is heavily involved with evil aliens and these upcoming "signs" of the second coming of Jesus. These are all merely subsidiary events to get people prepared for OBB's Jesus.

The miracles are not restricted to Christianity. For instance, the CIA has genetically engineered many white buffalo calves in preparation for another false prophet, and they have a fake White Buffalo Woman who is also in training. However, the real White Buffalo Woman has already returned to Earth and has nearly completed what she came here to do.

The OBB created fake prophets and messiahs are clones who can often speak many languages and will be able to perform many supernatural feats. These false prophets will all fit various false legends and teachings. The alien technology can create holographic images of rainbows, spacecrafts and practically anything else. This technology has fooled even the most sceptical people in the past, and it will be unleashed en masse in the near future.

The fake prophets will appear to be Divine, but in reality, they will have no consciousnesses whatsoever. They are like highly developed robots with human brains and totally controlled emotions...

© 2004 Dr. Amitakh Stanford & AHSAF

[edit on 2-2-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
www.share-international.org...
www.youtube.com...
www.yahwehbenyahweh.com...

Another 3 false messiahs. The maitreya is the one we are gonna be hearing about in the next couple of years. he's gonna perform a lot of miracles in the name of peace and harmony, and millions of people are gonna be fooled. Us Bible believing Christians will know what to look for. And us Americans and the rest of the world need to get to know GOD again. Read your bible. GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It's very outragious that there are some ATS members calling sources "lyers" whereas they do not give any recollection to backup there claim. Therefore, I must waive those claims and assume the source is suspicious. I have read Amitakhs writings from article one to her most recent. I must say she has some interesting perspective to a spiritual sort of enlightenment.

7A

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I sincerely hope this doesn't happen. Millions of people would be sucked in to religion again and the elitist powers that created the hoax could once again enslave and control humanity.

Lets hope if they tried it, the aliens would have the heart to step in and disintigrate the CIA's technology!

That said, I'm not betting on this happening.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

It's very outragious that there are some ATS members calling sources "lyers" whereas they do not give any recollection to backup there claim.

-7ayreon

This seems to be common protocol for most sceptics who claim something to be not true, though, in reality, have no idea whether what they deny is true or not.

I sincerely hope this doesn't happen. Millions of people would be sucked in to religion again and the elitist powers that created the hoax could once again enslave and control humanity.

-BallofPopulation

Indeed, religion has been an evil tool for physical and spiritual enslavement.

I will caution all to expect the unexpected. I feel that if any "prophet," or "messiah," would be highlighted by the mass media it is a great indication that the ruling elite are intricately benefitting from his/her exposure.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

[edit on 18-2-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join