It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie from Arkansas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
There I was listening to Art Bell the other night, his guest Robert (Bob) Lazar was so unique compared to his usual guests, that I had to read up on him. Art had a link to Abovetopsecret.com discussing Element 115, so I had to join. I'm a big talk radio fan, art bell's show is always challenging traditional thought, so he is one of my favorites. He helps keep my mind open.

Can't wait to trade thoughts with you guys.

Anyway, Hello!

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS and be a contributing member!

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Welcome new member!

Now what dirt do you have on the Clintons?

It's okay you don't have to talk..

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Klash- glad to have you. I think there's at least one other member from Arkansas.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I am one of your local newbie help line officers. You many contact me, or asala (other member) via U2U if you need any help! Welcome again!

-wD

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Now what dirt do you have on the Clintons?

I forgot about this until you just asked! Your gonna think I'm pulling your chain. When i was in Highschool there was this kid who was a drug dealer and he got some of his supply from his dad (I know, pretty sick). His dad was a big user who is about 50ish of age.

He supposedly partied with clinton once while in college. He told my brother that he did cocain with bill and some of his friends. If you have ever seen pics of bill in college it's not that hard to believe...

Anyway that's all the dirt I have.

I'll probably be dead tomorrow.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klash

I forgot about this until you just asked! Your gonna think I'm pulling your chain. When i was in Highschool there was this kid who was a drug dealer and he got some of his supply from his dad (I know, pretty sick). His dad was a big user who is about 50ish of age.

He supposedly partied with clinton once while in college. He told my brother that he did cocain with bill and some of his friends. If you have ever seen pics of bill in college it's not that hard to believe...

Anyway that's all the dirt I have.

I'll probably be dead tomorrow.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

welcome to ATS...

and thats a good story...

now we have more bad stuff about clinton!

PS

I HATE CLINTON and the rest of the democrats...

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Welcome to the Board Klash

top topics

join