It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No-757 crash theory - trap for 9/11 skeptics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I've stumbled upon an interesting essay about 9/11 Pentagon crash. It points out possibility that no Boeing at Pentagon theory could be a trap for those trying to prove this theory. No matter what theory do you support, it is an interesting essay. It includes links with some excellent photos and various other theories on this subject.

The Pentagon No-757-Crash Theory: Booby Trap for 9/11 Skeptics

I'm sorry if this is repost of any kind; it is 2+ years old, and Pentagon strike threads are HUGE, so it's practically impossible to find out has this specific essay been discussed before.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Duby: that piece is by Jim Hoffman, and a pivotal classic in its field. It draws on all the major evidence that the no-757 argument is some kind of gov-supported set-up. Glad you saw it. All the basic points from that piece and some discussion on that interpretation (our smoking gun or their boobytrap) are all throughout the mega-threads (a 757 did/did not hit the Pentagon). Even I haven't read more than like 1/3 of that stuff.
For contrast, here is a harsh review of Hoffman's piece (and Hoffman) by Joe Quinn at Signs of the Times (Producers of Pentagon Strike):
www.signs-of-the-times.org...
And here's my harsh review of that review (and Quinn and his allies):
frustratingfraud.blogspot.com... rike-back.html

join