It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get them out!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I can't hear this crap anymore,

In other posts I have to hear how American citiztens are so "BRAVE" that should a problem in the US appear all "proud americans with guns" will turn into Captain America and save the day! SHUT UP!!! get your troops home!!! they do not deserve to die!

Watch Jarhead,

That will show you what effect war has on your fellow man, I watched that on pirate during Op Telic 7 and it is so true it scares me!!!

If Americans are "SO" militant then you should get on the streets.

Sorry but most of you are COWARDS you talk on ATS how you all will stand up to the NWO etc. etc. BUT YOU DO NOTHING!!

Normally this is the person that doesn't understand why the East hates you.

all I can say is

"Hooah"
"Hooah"
"Hooah"

Treat people with respect and they will not blow the S##t out of you!!!

Be safe

Infantry

[edit on 20/1/07 by Jimmy1880]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
That was a very coarse posting, Jimmy. Why didn't you put this in the "rant" forum, man? Though I still think calling fellow members cowards, and telling them to "shut up" is inappropriate regardless.

good luck man.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
it's just hard to hear!!!

Your Avatar.

IGNORANCE DENIED

means you should understand.

when I say what needs to be said in other forums I'm called an American basher.

Why can't US citizens accept critisism

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
is English your first language?!?! if it is, then can you please post your IQ, then i will be happy to answer your posts.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
My IQ is 119

I'm no genius, but I only write from what I know

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Read other posts of mine and you will understand.

I have been SOOOO flamed in other forums because I have said that just because alot of US citizens have guns doesn't mean you are safe.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
ok im sorry for being a dicl< but i just dont like when people who dont live in america rag on us for not doing anything. I dont know how old you are but i am assuming you were not around for the nazi regime. Well, in america we have the bush regime, and stepping out of line leads to god knows what. America is under the guise of a free country but the people living here know better. Most americans work 9-5 jobs go home and watch wheel of fortune and go to sleep... only few of use actually have our eyes open and know the real truth behind the "movie". Power is in numbers, and unfortunetly we dont have that luxury as of now.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hikix I have done more than my fair share in Iraq, I have death on my conscience.
Americans on the ATS boards regulary tell me how strong a US militia would be if bush declared martial law etc.

I always ask back if you are so strong why aren't you fighting befor violence becomes involved???

the best argument any American has ever given me is that I am simply an American basher!

PLEASE.

Intellect doesn't care what country you come from

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
UNFORTUNATELY! Hikix has a bit of a point, I DO NOT SUPPORT his calling you out on age, IQ, language, etc. However he does have a point when it comes to why most Americans do nothing: no time. IN MY AREA, rent costs (unless your a teacher, then you live in a garbage dump basically) anywhere from $500-1000+ a month, for a SMALL one room apartment. Most people in my area work MANY jobs and still live off of food stamps. The #1 employer in my area: fast food joints, #2: Wal-mart, #3: Home Depo, and so on.
I live in an isolated area, I cannot do too much right now thus I do what I can. Give me martial law and I can pop half the populations eyes in my area, they will realize that people like me were right. Sadly, it takes kicking points to get things going, we all wait for that ONE MOMENT when something will happen that will justify EVERYTHING we have said and done. Then all HECK breaks loose, however the government prepares for that with their gulags and police state.
Just remember though: neither your nation nor my own has clean hands, always remember that, right now though my nations "leaders" are more outright about things. That should tell you something right there, they can be OUTRIGHT about things and the military keeps fighting for them... The police keep fighting for them... etc.
Jimmy your not an "american basher" because you do not have ALL or even HALF of the information yet, remember ATS is not the whole of the USA, just a microscopic part of it.
No what am I waiting on? To move to an area where I can do something, no jobs though, no housing, etc. Secondly, I am waiting on the government to enact martial law or a draft, something that will prove my point to EVERYONE in my area. Once I have that, or something equivalent, I am on the move and I WILL NOT STOP untill I accomplish my goal: TOTAL government reform, around the PEOPLE, NOT the elite and corporations.
By the way, gun toating only goes so far: most own hunting rifles, low caliber sort, and handguns. FEW own what it takes to bring down an army even during a guirilla war, yes we have a start but not NEAR enough if that is what it takes.
There are a couple theories that are going around the USA as to what will happen and I will sum them up in a few words:
#1: Same ol, same ol, nothing will ever change
#2: Dems will save the day
#3: We are still being lied two, dems wont save us
#4: To late! We are already in the grave and being burried!
#5: They are trying to get a gulag going
#6: The Second American Civil War is right around the corner, get ready
That sums up most beliefs right there, I think #2 is foolish, #3 is correct, #4 will only happen if we do nothing and by that I mean we just stop opposing them right now, #5 is true, #6 is a strong possibility. #1 I think will happen if people follow #2.
Anyway I hope that helped you.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
UNFORTUNATELY! Hikix has a bit of a point, I DO NOT SUPPORT his calling you out on age, IQ, language, etc. However he does have a point when it comes to why most Americans do nothing: no time. IN MY AREA, rent costs (unless your a teacher, then you live in a garbage dump basically) anywhere from $500-1000+ a month, for a SMALL one room apartment. Most people in my area work MANY jobs and still live off of food stamps. The #1 employer in my area: fast food joints, #2: Wal-mart, #3: Home Depo, and so on.
I live in an isolated area, I cannot do too much right now thus I do what I can. Give me martial law and I can pop half the populations eyes in my area, they will realize that people like me were right. Sadly, it takes kicking points to get things going, we all wait for that ONE MOMENT when something will happen that will justify EVERYTHING we have said and done. Then all HECK breaks loose, however the government prepares for that with their gulags and police state.
Just remember though: neither your nation nor my own has clean hands, always remember that, right now though my nations "leaders" are more outright about things. That should tell you something right there, they can be OUTRIGHT about things and the military keeps fighting for them... The police keep fighting for them... etc.
Jimmy your not an "american basher" because you do not have ALL or even HALF of the information yet, remember ATS is not the whole of the USA, just a microscopic part of it.
No what am I waiting on? To move to an area where I can do something, no jobs though, no housing, etc. Secondly, I am waiting on the government to enact martial law or a draft, something that will prove my point to EVERYONE in my area. Once I have that, or something equivalent, I am on the move and I WILL NOT STOP untill I accomplish my goal: TOTAL government reform, around the PEOPLE, NOT the elite and corporations.
By the way, gun toating only goes so far: most own hunting rifles, low caliber sort, and handguns. FEW own what it takes to bring down an army even during a guirilla war, yes we have a start but not NEAR enough if that is what it takes.
There are a couple theories that are going around the USA as to what will happen and I will sum them up in a few words:
#1: Same ol, same ol, nothing will ever change
#2: Dems will save the day
#3: We are still being lied two, dems wont save us
#4: To late! We are already in the grave and being burried!
#5: They are trying to get a gulag going
#6: The Second American Civil War is right around the corner, get ready
That sums up most beliefs right there, I think #2 is foolish, #3 is correct, #4 will only happen if we do nothing and by that I mean we just stop opposing them right now, #5 is true, #6 is a strong possibility. #1 I think will happen if people follow #2.
Anyway I hope that helped you.

top topics

join