It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear and George Noory C2C Tonight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
To my friends at ATS:

I'm getting ready for tonight and bascially C2C is going to post 20 photos I have collected of mining operations, cities, buildings, artifacts and an EMV I found on the farside. Most of you have seen them on my moon photo thread or Zorgons thread.

As most of you know, NASA has lead us to believe that each step in our space program from Mercury to Gemini to Apollo to Space Lab to Shuttle to ISS was the culmination of our techonology at each point.

The real story was that our government had perfected anti-grav in the late 50's and we were going back and forth to the moon by 1962, back and forth to Mars in 1966 and throughout the solar system since that time.

The US has huge mining operation all over the moon and has had for 40 years. There is someone else up there also and they are not the grays but the grays are so there too. Its a crowded and busy place

And us suckers have been looking at the moon occasionaly and whistfully wondering if we'll ever go back. What a joke.

I am going to present a photo taken by a 10 inch telescope on earth showing what Aristarchus really looks like. (Which many of you have already seen on my thread. You can go to www.thelivingmoon.com and see the pictures I am talking about. On every photo published by NASA Aristarchus is a white smudge or faked crater or in the case of Clementine a blue circle shape. Aristarchus is the brightest spot on the visible moons upper left side. Look at my photo of it. It is a nuclear reactor. The blue around it is created by radiation coming in contact with air molecules. Look at the graceful architecture. Look at the winding road in front that leads to a brightly lit tunnel.

Check out the spaceport or what I call the spaceport. What would you call it? It is NASA's own photo, they can't deny it.

Look at the arches, the excavator.

Look at the airbrush job NASA did on Kepler.

Look at the first picture of the crater Tsilokovsky. NASA wants you to believe that that is a little island sticking out into the crater mare. Well, with a little unmasking technique it turns out that NASA has turned a huge space ship (and what probably was the Electromagnetic Vehicle that placed the moon in orbit around the earth) into a nondescript little island.

Anyway got to get back to work, see you later, and I'll try to get back to this thread during the show.

john

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hi John,

Just wanted to throw at you some more support - but I don't think you need it.Lol I followed the other thread with great interest and beside yourself, zorgon did a tremendous job - as did many others.

For some reason my favorite is the shadow of the pelican!

This could be the wrong place to ask this - but would there be any reason for u.f.o.'s to hang out near coal or copper mines? I ask this because twice me and members of my family saw things we couldn't explain and both times the events occured in the southwest area of the state of West Virginia. I researched the area and found that it is near what is called the National Radio Quiet Zone (13,000 square mile area within the state) where they have a huge radio telescope and also I think the Navy has an op there (possibly even upper echolon type stuff). The only thing in that area is coal country. Through research I see alot of our radio telescopes are quite close to copper mines - including the new huge billion dollar one in Santiago Chile the U.S. is involved with.

Well good luck on your show!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
As i said in your other topic, i may not be convinced on the subject matter, but i respect you.

Keep up the good work

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If you want to listen in online...go here... www.whas.com...

Anc click Listen Live button in the top left corner.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'll be listening....can't wait.

Thanks for starting this thread John.

Edit: when are you scheduled to go on John....1 hr from now..30 min?

[edit on 1/18/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It started here on ATS, digitally, but it REALLY started years ago when John first got these photos then had Bob Lazar scanned them into John's computer (nearly 20 years ago) and all this began...

Let's ENJOY the moment and see what we can learn from this national attention of this important matter.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDesigner

click Listen Live button in the top left corner.

Just for information, I got this error message:

We are sorry but due to licensing restrictions we are not able to allow access to the content you are requesting outside of the United States.

If you are US Military serving overseas please Click Here

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
when they replay it...i'll record it and post it. Sorry 'bout that.

*edit - that is, if its legal.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by TheDesigner]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I'll be listening....can't wait.

Thanks for starting this thread John.

Edit: when are you scheduled to go on John....1 hr from now..30 min?

[edit on 1/18/2007 by kinglizard]

About 11:05 pm

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Originally posted by TheDesigner

click Listen Live button in the top left corner.

Just for information, I got this error message:

Go here... www.kfi640.com follow the "listen live" links.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Thanks, but I got the exact same error message...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Thanks, but I got the exact same error message...

Same here, does anyone have a european friendly link?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
A few of us are chatting in the Chat Room (ironic eh?) about the show. Anyone is welcome to join.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Try this one( Click "listen live" on top right corner.)
KHOW DENVER

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Tiloke]

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
John, none of the links on the site you posted above, work.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Problem for us overseas.

The alternative link posted in the actual photo thread is a delayed broadcast... how long it is delayed i don't know.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
rope.wlsam.com...

Springer...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

rope.wlsam.com...

Springer...

lol, I was just about to post that myself. We happy, Cheers.

d1k

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
John's coming on any second now. I'm actually excited

I've never posted in any of your topics, John, but they are some of the best threads I have read on any message board all time. Can't wait to hear these topics on C2C in a couple minutes! GL!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join