It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Government Alliance Coverup

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If aliens were here to help us....we'd know about them already. The fact that they aren't exactly speaking to the population at large....is a pretty good sign that whatever their intentions are....help isn't one of them...

A person is smart. People are dumb, crazed and just plain stupid. Aliens of a highly evolved state would know this.

And think of this...why would they want to help us out? Reason: We are the most violent race in the galaxy, no doubt. and we are on the verge of interstellar travel. You really think they want US coming to dinner???

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
We are the most violent race in the galaxy, no doubt. and we are on the verge of interstellar travel. You really think they want US coming to dinner???

Perhaps you just meant that as hyperbole, but that's very much a "hard to back-up" kind of statement.

I don't know if you realize how HUGE the Milky Way Galaxy is; roughly 70,000 light-years across. Meaning of course that it would take light, the fastest moving object possible in the universe, 70,000 years to cross.
We're talking about thousands upon thousands upon thousands of solar systems in our galaxy alone, each with possibly dozens of their own planets. Hypothesizing that we are the most "violent" living thing in the galaxy is about as conceited as thinking we're the only living thing in the universe, but in a different way.

Not to get off on another subject, but I think we often as humans tend to underappreciate how unfathomably vast the universe, and more specifically, our galaxy is. You're talking about areas that take LIGHT thousands and thousands of YEARS to cross, we can't even imagine how huge that is. Throw onto that that our Galaxy (the Milky Way) is actually a rather small Galaxy to boot.

Obviously, the idea then of "driving" somewhere in space so to speak, of sitting in a spaceship and going in a straight line to another world is simply unattainable. Even going the speed of light, something physically impossible, would take an astronomically long time.
The only way to navigate the universe, galaxy, or even our little solar system in any reasonable time frame, is to literally bring Point A to Point B instantaneously. Perhaps through wormholes or rifts, things that are STILL hypothesized and STILL far, far out of our understanding, yet people here and elsewhere try and treat as fact, like it's an established, understood intergalactic highway.

I'm not saying it's impossible for some vastly superior race to be able to reach us, and understand all the things that we don't, even prove some of it wrong. But for us to make unreasonable inferences into something so fantastic we are nowhere near understanding is worse than the ancient greeks thinking lighting was caused by Zeus being upset.

But I admit, it's still alot of fun to think we're not alone out there, and there's more to all this than meets the eye.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
But if the aliens are hostile...(or some of them) They may be making something as recon, discovering our biology, weaknesses, defensive capabilities, technology and informations about our planet. If it is a recon force, open hostility will make humans ready for the main attack. They will attaack just they will arrive in force. Lots of aircrafts dissappeared in contacts with UFO's. There might be only a small group of aliens hostile to us, BUT they are powerful enough to destroy us. All religions tell about end of the world, devils, deamons. All of them are a type of aliens that wants to destroy us.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Originally posted by heelstone
IMO, they're here for the study of primitive life. Though it seems that they've tainted their study after allowing humans to retrieve their advanced technologies through saucer crashes. I doubt such crashes were intentional and much like humans, these creatures are fallible. The tainting of the experiment will likely lead to open contact at some point when humanity begins to actively employ the new tech.

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by heelstone]

Heelstone I'll give you that that they be here just to study us and nothing more. I still strongly believe they are not here to harm us. You're probably right thought that they don't want to help us either. Why? It is our responsibility to look out for ourselves and I'm talking about all humans.

Correct, if we were dependent on them constantly helping our downfalls and the human stupidity in a whole...what use would we be to them? i mean.... think about it....

we have to be dependent on our selves... we cant depend on something else, cause if that something goes away...then what? its like your parents, you cant be dependent on them the rest of your lives..... you have to fend for you self

to me this makes sense as to why they arnt here to help us, nor harm us.... it would be just like if we visited another world with less inteligent beings then us.... we wouldnt want them to be dependent on us...it would drag us down with them

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   

A person is smart. People are dumb, crazed and just plain stupid. Aliens of a highly evolved state would know this.

And think of this...why would they want to help us out? Reason: We are the most violent race in the galaxy, no doubt. and we are on the verge of interstellar travel. You really think they want US coming to dinner???

That's a lot of assumption though... Maybe their people aren't dumb in flocks? Maybe they are even more violent than we are? Maybe they don't even understand violence?

One thing is clear though...they seem to be keen on keeping their visits secretive. And, by this desire, we can logically deduce that whatever their reasons...it isn't our best interests that they have at heart.....

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That's a lot of assumption though... Maybe their people aren't dumb in flocks? Maybe they are even more violent than we are? Maybe they don't even understand violence?

My opinion is this: Think about it. An Alien race lands in your backyard. You, as a person, could handle it. But an Alien race lands in the middle of times square in rush hour...people are going to freak out, smash things, and most likely riot. I know it's only an opinion, but find the flaw in my logic.

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne
Perhaps you just meant that as hyperbole, but that's very much a "hard to back-up" kind of statement.

Right on, right on, that's kinda how I meant it, lol.

I don't know if you realize how HUGE the Milky Way Galaxy is; roughly 70,000 light-years across. Meaning of course that it would take light, the fastest moving object possible in the universe, 70,000 years to cross.
We're talking about thousands upon thousands upon thousands of solar systems in our galaxy alone, each with possibly dozens of their own planets. Hypothesizing that we are the most "violent" living thing in the galaxy is about as conceited as thinking we're the only living thing in the universe, but in a different way.

Not to get off on another subject, but I think we often as humans tend to underappreciate how unfathomably vast the universe, and more specifically, our galaxy is. You're talking about areas that take LIGHT thousands and thousands of YEARS to cross, we can't even imagine how huge that is. Throw onto that that our Galaxy (the Milky Way) is actually a rather small Galaxy to boot.

Obviously, the idea then of "driving" somewhere in space so to speak, of sitting in a spaceship and going in a straight line to another world is simply unattainable. Even going the speed of light, something physically impossible, would take an astronomically long time.
The only way to navigate the universe, galaxy, or even our little solar system in any reasonable time frame, is to literally bring Point A to Point B instantaneously. Perhaps through wormholes or rifts, things that are STILL hypothesized and STILL far, far out of our understanding, yet people here and elsewhere try and treat as fact, like it's an established, understood intergalactic highway.

No, I understand it's size quite well. But as far as interstellar travel goes, have you heard of the theory of the Gravity A wave? A link: (it's all I could find) www.mufor.org...

Then, I know there is a theory that does just that - folds space on itself bringing point A to point B from what I understand. Unfortunatly, I can't remember the name of this theory to try to look it up, lol. I'd appreciate it if anyone had a link or two :-)

(And if anything I've said about said theorys are wrong, please correct me, as i'm always learning, lol)

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Nothing against you, James, but I would seriously take anything Bob Lazar says with a grain of salt.

His "theories" are interesting, and since I'm not a physist or propulsion engineer, I'm not going to pretend to understand them, but I personally will wait until a more legitimate scientist comes forward with an explanation about this theory.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
no doubt, of course. but it was the only one with a no frills version of the theory. others besides lazar have come forward with this theory.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have come across very good information relating to the Extraterrestrial Government Alliance Coverup!

The Secret Governments are utilizing alien technology retrieved from this crashed UFO.

I think that this account is very revealing.

South African UFO Crash

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

If aliens were here to help us....we'd know about them already. The fact that they aren't exactly speaking to the population at large....is a pretty good sign that whatever their intentions are....help isn't one of them...

Have you ever thought that the reason they haven't is because the covert government won't let them land?

Mr. Mulder

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Have you ever thought that the reason they haven't is because the covert government won't let them land?

Mr. Mulder

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by mrmulder]
That sounds very good to myself. Until the covert governments allow humanity open contact with ET's, we will never see one of these ET aircraft land under the eyes of so many people.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeanLucPicard
I think that this is possible, but there is still and un-answered question: why? I can't see a reason for them to hide alien existance. Can you?

They would hide it if they know that the aliens eat humans
And we can't do jack # about it... the population would panic and massive outrage/chaos would insue. But that won't stop them from eating us anyway

So yeah... I'd say they have a pretty damn good reason to stay silent about it till they absolutely have no other choice...

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I have a theory that the Shadow Government of the United States is in alliance with a type of Alien intelligence. Somehow, I also believe that this Alien intelligence is not in any way benevolent toward humanity, having the same mentality as those in power. I believe that the Shadow Government is planning with Alien intelligence to overtake the world, attempting to have complete control over the planet--this could be a reality because there most likely is a need for some sort of inter-galactic defence. This is probably why the ufo sightings and information is all denied by government. Also, there are probably rogue alien aircraft that the Shadow Government is currently defending itself against, which could explain that video of light beams shot into space from earth, and the ufo's avoiding them--I think it was a NASA shot video.

Here is a little information about Alien Intelligence operation with Shadow Government.:

www.para-normal.com...

How about a more complex reality. Many alien forces aligned or not aligned with differing countries of the world, differing agencies and differing organizations with a lot of jockeying for who is on top at the end.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
How about a more complex reality. Many alien forces aligned or not aligned with differing countries of the world, differing agencies and differing organizations with a lot of jockeying for who is on top at the end.
Cool!
Something like this is very good in terms of countries and thier need for defence capabilities.

I find that would be a good possibility, but the U.S. agencies, I believe, have the most power in terms of ET information and disinformation for the public at large.

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Immortal,

yes agreed, I think the US is in a special position in terms of this reality too.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Would explain why other countries don't come forward too. U.S. says "Hey don't go hang over there too long. They'll blow your cover. Trust us." I'd imagine an ambassador would want to speak to the ones in charge.

Better yet, who knows what they're (ET) thinking. I would be very suprised if we even had similar thought patterns, psychological conditioning, emotions, or notions of civility.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The only way to navigate the universe, galaxy, or even our little solar system in any reasonable time frame, is to literally bring Point A to Point B

How true indeed, it is something so difficult to comprehend, the sheer distance between us and anybody else....That's why, really such travel would have to be done outside of the realm of 'speed', since even light speed is insufficient.

Even if a craft could travel to light speed with a humanoid aboard, it would take quite some time for it to get there without creating too much g-force, and then again on the slow down approach!

No, what is needed is space folding 'travel' for lack of a better term. And really isn't gravity a great way of folding both space & time?

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Wll if aliens are visiting us, there are several way they could travel from Galaxy to Galaxy:

1. Cryogenics
2. Intelligent robots are in control of the craft
3. Worm Holes (If they exist)
4. They could've discovered an energy or technology that lets them travel faster than the speed of light.
5. Also, their molecular structure of their bodies could be made in a way that won't affect them with the G-Forces used.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think what seems the most logical to me is that if the ETs have some kind of "do not meddle" clause, then they would have approached our leaders first. Our leaders are probably too freaked out by this and the possible ramifications of disclosure, so they said, "Don't call us, we'll call you."

Or, there has been no contact made and our Goverments know we are being observed and really don't know much more beyond that.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
my thoughts on varrious answers and statements over the total posts..

1) how do we know we are the most violent race in the galaxy - if why are violent , then why cant other races (if they are around)

2) if aliens have been in kahoodals with governments or higher then why are they waiting - im sure with alien technology the world could have been overthrown within a dayor so years ago and should have been done long before most of the planet developed nukes.

3) if we found inteligent life on another planet - do u think we would just land in the centre of a populated area? of course not - we would watch and study them for years - decades even , in the shadows until we thought we knew them enough to predict their behaviour , maybe taking a few for examination every so often and drugging them up and returning them. announcing "were here" would be a totally irrational plan and could lead anywhere = same as on this planet - they would be either demons , invaders or saviours depending on the person. why would such an inteligent race want to do that to a civilization?

4) people are on a whole crazy - they see what they want to see. im not saying that ufos dont exist but i am saying if you got someone religious , someone into ufos and someone into ghosts - put a bright glowing light in the middle of a field - religious people would see god or the devil , ufo people would see aliens and paranormal people would see walking dead people. who is to say who is correct ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join