It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates... Demon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MetalHead
Well, a variant of the BASIC Language then, lol. (QBASIC ?)

I believe he also made, or help make the original MS-DOS. He probably did do a lot of the development work, not sure about now though.

He never made original MS-DOS. He bought it from some guy for 50k $.

Steve Jobs and Macs rule, always did! I dont use evil Windows crap since 1999 when I switched.. should have done it before.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
A lot of the MS-DOS code was from UNIX. But he did *work* on it a bit. Oh well...
I think he is an incredable guy... But not too keen on the things he has done since. Being greedy and all that. Plus all the law suits against Netscape, AOL, etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Bill Gates has done some pretty good things, too.

The world's richest man Bill Gates has donated $168m to fund research into malaria, the mosquito-borne disease which kills around one million people a year.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Microsoft founder Bill Gates has made $60m available to fund research into how to reduce the risk of HIV infection among women in developing countries.
news.bbc.co.uk...

www.gatesfoundation.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Gates is not evil, he is a great business man and very very lucky!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
All I know about Bill Gates, being the "beast" is an old ASCII code rumor about his name.

Here is the link if you wish to read it.
It has been around for awhile (Since Windows 95 if I remember correctly-- BBS's (Bulletin Board System were the forum of the time and a lot of stuff circulated on them )

DOH! forgot the link

egomania.nu...

As for the "THE HALL OF TORTURED SOULS", that is a joke done by the programmers of Excel (programmers get bored ya know) There are several links in posts before this one that point out "easter eggs" that are in a lot of Microsoft programs

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
If you play the windows 98 CD in reverse you can hear Bill Gates speaking in Eric Cartman's voice !!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join