It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to be among the 1st civilians to colonize another planet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
you kidding me i was born to colonize..

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
No, I wouldn't go on another planet.

Since I'm among the first civilians, there's a many potential risks there. I'm assuming that the enviroment hasn't been tested with alot of people living in it since we're the first people to go up there. Even if they test it on earth, the results would probably differ and perform differently on another planet with a different atmosphere and physical characteristics.

Being locked up with the same people in a confined area, where there isn't much to do and you're stuck all alone in a boring old habitat can get very aggavating. It has been scientifically shown that people start going crazy when they're locked in a confined area with or without people for extanded periods of time. That's why they haven't been doing manned missions to Mars, several astronaunts locked up in a cramped spaceship enduring the hardships of zero gravity for months; every single condition for murder is met.

I'd very much rather stay on planet earth. Maybe when the space program matures a bit I'll consider going.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
oviously if the planet was just doomed to suddenly blow up in a acertain ammount of time i wouldent just stay and die id go and colonise and probally like all the new challenges.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
huuum,that's a tough one...

earth= disease,war,distruction of forests/oceans/animals,overpopulation,depletion of ozone layer....shall I continue?

Where do I sign up ?!*

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i think i'd only want to do this if i could still be with my family. i wouldn't care where i went as long as my family was with me. i'd go an dlive on the moon so yeah i'd probably do it.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Can I open a Strip Club thier?
Deep

top topics

<< 1   >>

join